Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

Last updated: July 19 2013
470 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

Noida eWay is a long term story..

In current scenario, I agree Bank FD is better option for short term Investors. But for long term investors it's right time to buy property in Noida because currently supply is greater than demand for all the reasons you have given. But it wouldn't be the same after 3 years.

Most of the residential area planned in the Master Plan 2031 is covered and supply will reduce dramatically in future. Once demand starts recovering than there won't be any look back and demand will always exceed supply.

However, Metro and MNC presence is major factor to boost the demand. But my sense says that it is just matter of time to see corporates coming to Noida/GN:
    1. Already lot of investment is committed in Noida/GN
    2. World class infrastructure is already present in these area.
    3. Price abritrage will attract corporate sooner or later. So if GGN leads then Noida will always play catch up.
    4. Belief in India story.

As far as GN is concerned, it won't be a failure story coz it is a story which has just begin as my friend above has regarding it as End Users delight. May be investors couldn't time it. But GN could still have tremendous supply for long time due to huge land bank. Only quality will appreciate GN. No other factor.

Originally posted by Mogammo
    All of us should learn from the failure story of GN otherwise all will suffer definitely.

Comment

may i request the forum members to throw some light on current rates of LZ. One broker asks for 3450 + 125 lease rent +ifms and had promised 2% disc. on bsp (i.e 3450) for 1335 sq. ft. flat. He had informed that disc. will be included on actual form so. Now he informs only credit note will be given which means i get disc. after paying some 40%. Will the members comment if any one got dic. on papers. or only credit notes are given.
      Plus view and floor PLC if any.
      Last edited July 5 2011, 12:19 PM. Reason: additional info.

Comment

So if we purchase at 3800 psf and after 3 years it goes up to around 4800-5000 psf then surely it is one of the worst ROI for any investor because it calculate just 25-30% ROI MAX. At this time several BANK FDs are giving total 35% FLAT increased amount after 3 years (compound interest ) with out any tension..
        Dear Mogammo

3800 is not the price right now it will or may will be by the end of this year.Zing has launched in august 2010. 3000.
        So it makes 26 % appricition on full flat value in just 17 months that to by paying 40 % amount only.

if we take a period of 3 years and prize 5000 by august 2013 or end 2013 year.

if you buy today 3500 and after 2.5 years it will become 5000 its become 33 % appriciation on complete flat value....even now ..much more for who had buy it at 3000/3100 level and Ice on the cake is that you have pay in CLP not one time...

I think bank can not fecth you the same value...if you invest the same amount in bank as per payment schedule of loutus zing...and most of the buyers take loan because they do not have this much cash....agar paise hi nahi to FD kaha se karaye bhai...

I hope my post is well justified..feedbacks are welcome

Comment

Can you also share few of comments on Why GN only see Falls in society flat rates despite having same express way location only 15-20 KM more far?

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...unches?t=18983
          1> Lots of Lots of supply in Noida region( NEXP,sec7X and last but not the least NE) and most of peolpe prefer Noida over GN reason can be n for the same.

2> Sec 7xx are close to sec 62 n the same with NE also NE is effordable

3) NEXP is itself a diamond in coal.This is not taking sopport from any other region to attract buyers..but it is becoming a support for GN day by Day.After 5 years NEXP will be the most demanding region in Noida....as sector 62 is today...it is today also but some may not agree with it today..

4)So it help GN definately to bost the growth factor,but now NEXP is itself developing so it will not do much to GN success.

5) and 10 KM it self a big distance and prize may vary from 50 to 100 %with in a distance of 10 KM(sec 168 is 10 KM from GN entrance)You can see it by comaring many areas in NCR or even in Idia.

feedbacks are welcome

Comment

NOIDA RESALE : Do’s n Dont’s

.. For the last one month I realized as this Noida Re market is more Investor driven ,, .. ))

the prestigious projects which are being tom tomed as sold out …in majority of them the top floors are still available and down below the brokers are having such good inventories that sometimes if you delve deep you are tempted to enter…as there is a huge difference between the fresh price on offer and resale price by brokers on early bookings,, ...

Now this fresh sale and resale has two very different set of customer, .... Most of the fresh sales ,only the salaried class is going in ..while

\m/
            If You Guys Are Going To Be Throwing Beer Bottles At Us At Least Make Sure They Are Full

Comment

Originally posted by pravinchaudhary View Post
              the point being discussed was plot shape, which does not vary with the reputation of builder. i dont like IITL-Nimbus, had bought in that and have exited. but surprisingly, still the plot shape and size remained the same!

Do you have expectation that plot size and shape will change after you exit a project. Really Funny.LOL

Comment

Originally posted by pravinchaudhary View Post
                after how many years? at that time, what do you estimate the rate of both, all incl?
                it cannot be estimated, it can only be expected.

Comment

Originally posted by Unidentified View Post
                  My introduction: I have bought a flat in zing, tower 16

As per the topic, someone said there is nothing called best, no project can be the best, Ok let me put this in this way... is there something called better?? Something better at expressway??

Agree, Every project has pros & cons.. Isnt zing is having more pros then cons? & that what makes it better?

Now what makes it better(lets stick to the basics):

Builder: First thing that comes up in a buyers's mind. Can anyone question about 3c's credibility today?? If yes, then what do you think about other builders' in the vicinity.
                  For a long-term its the build-quality & maintainence that mainly drives the appreciation, I wont mind spending few more bucks to get a peace of mind, with a feel that i am with the most respected builder in noida.

Price: Zing was launched in Aug-Sep 2010, with a price of 3050.
                  Now someone said 3600 is highly priced, what if the price whould have been around 3200, then those ppl would have said oh!! so less appreciation??
                  Prices becomes high for only two reasons:
                  1) Builder/broker hype : Example: North-eye
                  2) Increasing Demand, Less supply/Inventory.

Now i left it up to the readers to decide which they think is the reason justified here.

3C is a cheek smart builder, knows exactly how to market its project, when to launch new towers. ITIL tried copying the same statergy but failed poorly with the price hike he did for the newly launched towers.
                  With a builder which is so good in its statergy, its the short-term investor who can encash it wisely.

If you are a intelligent investor, you must be good in bargain, when & whom to meet for resale. This is the right time to close a deal at Resale, as i heard it somewhere 2bhk's are sold out, not sure if its actually true.

Location: Decide what you are going to get from expressway. Compare it against what exactly you want from a home, then set your prioirities as per 168 vs 137 & then decide is it worth compromising with Zing?
                  Refer to 168 vs 137 thread, As lot depends on individual's choice, both locations have their own advantages.
                  I believe Expressway advantages will be shared by both the sectors on a 19-20 basis.

Possession Time: (Ppl made a lot of fuss about this here)

1) Personally i am so happy that zing hasnt send me the demand note for the 4th installment as i have not taken any loan, it took my burden away.

2) A slightly delayed project is far more better than then stalled one, or one which is build in rush.

3) It is not that much slow, considering there is no flexi plan & almost everyone opted for CLP.

4) Builder is atleast saying clearly that for new towers it will take 48 months, delivering before the commited time looks good, but really looks bad executing the penalty clause against builder because that requires lot of energy & time, which more often is the case with builder who attracts the buyer by committing a timeframe of 24 months & delay it unneccessary then.

5) EW is an area which will only be livable after 5-6 years, so who is in hurry??

Now for those who disagree with me, please suggest a project on expressway which is better then Zing?? as I am ready for the microscopic postmortem for the project you are going to suggest...
                  No one is challenging Unidentified .....strange...guys come up with your views...atleast now this thread is taking some shape for healthy discussion....come up with unbiased thoughts...

Comment

I am also waiting for the microscopic postmortem of the project but it seems that nobody else believe that their project is better than Lotus Zing..

Originally posted by gaur_uni View Post
                    No one is challenging Unidentified .....strange...guys come up with your views...atleast now this thread is taking some shape for healthy discussion....come up with unbiased thoughts...

Comment

Originally posted by rishimanglesh View Post
                      I am also waiting for the microscopic postmortem of the project but it seems that nobody else believe that their project is better than Lotus Zing..

Yes, people beleive that their project is not better than zing because that is the truth and almost a fact

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X