Lotus Zing, Sector 168, is the best project currently in noida from both use and investment perspective. Here are the reasons

- Adjacent SEZ (Metlife/Accenture) adjacent towards jaypee
- Upcoming Jaypee development will be world class and just adjacent to Zing
- Upcoming Office space on opposite side of expressway in sector 137
- Excellent construction quality
- Good builder reputation
- Timely delivery
- best unit layouts for 1415 sq ft flats
- two swimming pools
- heat absorbent brickwork
- Resale can be done easily as all the flats are less than 1500 sq ft
- Upcoming commercial property just adjacent
- FNG
- Nearness to proposed five star hotels
- high booking percentage
- low availability of units
Read more
459 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ashokyadav
    Aam Aadmi abhi kuch der mein shuru hoga apne comments dene mein.. and he'll not change..

My one more last comment for you .. sorry yaar.. ruka nahi ja raha..

Thank god.. you bought in Noida.. if you had bought in Faridbad.. then you and Rohit would have flooded this forum in Fbd appreciation...

Fbd ke gun gaane ke liye ek rohit akela kaafi hai..

you will come here again to see this comment...lol
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sanjaykhanna
    3c management have seen this thread and they have realized that they were charging very less for LZ.

Now they have made the following changes:

Increased the no of floors to 60 (so that more no of people can grab this opportunity).

Revised Existing tower rates to 7000

New tower will be launched at 8000 bsp in Nov (there is already a big queue outside 3c office for advance booking. )

And last but not the least:
    They have appointed Mr. Dhoni as their marketing head.
    3 cheers to 3C!!!

RELAX.........take a chill pill......no need to go crazy
    CommentQuote
  • Dear ms,

How is Jaypee crescent homes the second best project? What separates it from the other JP projects?
    CommentQuote
  • Waakii sab kuch choro just believe what you SEE, I personally appreciate this guy msdhoni to run whole thread only at his own shoulder and with so huge replies. No matter public is agree or deny with him but super achievement for msdhoni. Some times pakana aur pakana bhi aacha lagta hai just like Bheja Fry 1 Movie. msdhoni is undisputed best caption of Indian Team (however I personally do not like msdhoni as a player) and here msdhoni is undisputed caption of this thread.

Keep it up, Pakkao aur Paako but this thread must go on with same way because however Bheja Fry 2 is a FLOP but this thread is a HIT.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Waakii sab kuch choro just believe what you SEE, I personally appreciate this guy msdhoni to run whole thread only at his own shoulder and with so huge replies. No matter public is agree or deny with him but super achievement for msdhoni. Some times pakana aur pakana bhi aacha lagta hai just like Bheja Fry 1 Movie. msdhoni is undisputed best caption of Indian Team (however I personally do not like msdhoni as a player) and here msdhoni is undisputed caption of this thread.

Keep it up, Pakkao aur Paako but this thread must go on with same way because however Bheja Fry 2 is a FLOP but this thread is a HIT.

some guys have tough skin they dont fight logically and even dont understand and fail to read between the lines, or bhaiyya forum me open humiliation me bhi khees niportey hai jai ho dhoni babu....:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Someone please explain why 3C is constructing LB and LP at breakneck speed, but going much slower with All other projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    Someone please explain why 3C is constructing LB and LP at breakneck speed, but going much slower with All other projects.

This business like all capital intensive ones is one of Cash flow management (apaprt from actually executing the project of course). A standard way to handle large order books is to prioritise your best and advanced projects. No sense spreading yourself thin especially on the new projects.
    CommentQuote
    Dear ms,

How is Jaypee crescent homes the second best project? What separates it from the other JP projects?

there a lot of points on why krescent homes is second best...will need to open a new thread for that.....will do that soon
    CommentQuote
    Someone please explain why 3C is constructing LB and LP at breakneck speed, but going much slower with All other projects.

because they are closer to noida sec 18 (towards delhi).........presently few apartments are already at full occupancy at this stage .....like sector 82 apartments
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by msdhoni
    there a lot of points on why krescent homes is second best...will need to open a new thread for that.....will do that soon]/QUOTE]

No, Thanks for your support, Itna hi kafi tha, time pass ke liye :D

Mercy us :bab (39):]/QUOTE]

No, Thanks for your support, Itna hi kafi tha, time pass ke liye :D

Mercy us :bab (39):
    CommentQuote
    Waakii sab kuch choro just believe what you SEE, I personally appreciate this guy msdhoni to run whole thread only at his own shoulder and with so huge replies. No matter public is agree or deny with him but super achievement for msdhoni. Some times pakana aur pakana bhi aacha lagta hai just like Bheja Fry 1 Movie. msdhoni is undisputed best caption of Indian Team (however I personally do not like msdhoni as a player) and here msdhoni is undisputed caption of this thread.

aapko bhi pakne aur pakaane main kaafi mazaa aa raha hai
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nalinc
    some guys have tough skin they dont fight logically and even dont understand and fail to read between the lines, or bhaiyya forum me open humiliation me bhi khees niportey hai jai ho dhoni babu....:bab (59):

this is all you have to say on a real estate discussion...probably you dont have the capability to express anything better
    CommentQuote

it is captain not caption..........:bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Dear MS,

You Look most senior person here

Can you pls tell me where should i invest in Noida? :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by msdhoni
    it is captain not caption..........:bab (45):

:D :D :D , Good to correct me. Sir ji, tumhari koi bhi baat sar aakhon par. Seriously Not Joking.
    CommentQuote