Lotus Zing, Sector 168, is the best project currently in noida from both use and investment perspective. Here are the reasons

- Adjacent SEZ (Metlife/Accenture) adjacent towards jaypee
- Upcoming Jaypee development will be world class and just adjacent to Zing
- Upcoming Office space on opposite side of expressway in sector 137
- Excellent construction quality
- Good builder reputation
- Timely delivery
- best unit layouts for 1415 sq ft flats
- two swimming pools
- heat absorbent brickwork
- Resale can be done easily as all the flats are less than 1500 sq ft
- Upcoming commercial property just adjacent
- FNG
- Nearness to proposed five star hotels
- high booking percentage
- low availability of units
Read more
459 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by StudRawk
    Dear MS,

You Look most senior person here

Can you pls tell me where should i invest in Noida? :bab (59):

1. Lotus Zing
    2. Jaypee Krescent Homes
    3. LB
    4. North eye
    5. wait for sports city (if u can)
    6. Paras Tierra
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by msdhoni
    1. Lotus Zing
    2. Jaypee Krescent Homes
    3. LB
    4. North eye
    6. Paras Tierra

lolx oh mAn, you took my Sarcasm in serious way. :bab (34):

Gimme one Eg How is this list worth full to invest ?

StuD \m/
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by StudRawk

Gimme one Eg How is this list worth full to invest ?

StuD \m/

wait for new thread
    CommentQuote
    wait for new thread

Whats use to create one more when this thread was just shifted to a Joke already?

People , they dont find any information on this forum. It became just like some time pass. when they have nothing to write in other relevant forums
    they writing here.

StuD \m/
    CommentQuote
  • Agreed StuDRawk!

Just copying remarks on Zing for Dhoni

----------------------------------
    Zing and best?? lol....There are far better ones.

Better and proven ones - ATS, Purvanchal!
    And even the Sikkas and Victory's may come better either!!

Zing is from 3C which has shown good promise, but till it delivers, tough to say. And as far as promise is concerned, the pace at which Supertech is building eco-citi, it is showing a desire and strong enough an intent to change its image!

For now Zing is just as good as Logix BG!

And yeah: Repeatedly saying the same thing won't help dude, nor would it make it true, and if it is just for your own "Saantwana", be it :)

With possession after 39 months, seems every other option on the expressway is better.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Best Regards,
    Ravi

Originally Posted by StudRawk

Whats use to create one more when this thread was just shifted to a Joke already?

People , they dont find any information on this forum. It became just like some time pass. when they have nothing to write in other relevant forums
    they writing here.

StuD \m/
    CommentQuote
    because they are closer to noida sec 18 (towards delhi).........presently few apartments are already at full occupancy at this stage .....like sector 82 apartments

How does this affect the construction speed?
    CommentQuote
    1. Lotus Zing
    2. Jaypee Krescent Homes
    3. LB
    4. North eye
    6. Paras Tierra

Have you done research on all projects in Noida?
    CommentQuote
  • “Neighbor’s Envy, Owners Pride" :bab (4):
    To MSDhoni's critics: - you couldn't come up with a single project with proper reasoning to challenge Lotus Zing's numero uno status. And asking wrong questions will get wrong answers. It reinforces that Lotus Zing is the best project in the Noida.

The only logic presented that there can not be a best project possible as every project has its pros and cons. Than nothing is perfect in this world. But it doesn't mean that "Best" word should be deleted from dictionary or not suitable to use anywhere. If it is not 10/10 than it must be better than others for that time.

If anybody thinks, his Strike rate is better than MSDhoni (more sensible or logical) than why doesn't he/she comes up with another project name with more pros and less cons to invalidate this thread. But your posts are showing series of emotions you are going through for reasons best known to you.
    CommentQuote
  • But your posts are showing series of emotions you are going through for reasons best known to you.

I fail to understand that if this was one of the BEST projects ..why didn't 3C guys realise this........
    They sold half of the land to Paras and then out of the land left ,half of it to EMPORIO later on....Foxes me....They have to sell this project by Hook or Crook using all methods.....WHAT SAY DHONI!!!!!! before the launch of Sports Village .....as it may not be possible to sell the remaining units to investors...once SV is launched.....

I fail to understand that if this was one of the BEST projects ..why didn't 3C guys realise this........
    They sold half of the land to Paras and then out of the land left ,half of it to EMPORIO later on....Foxes me....They have to sell this project by Hook or Crook using all methods.....WHAT SAY DHONI!!!!!! before the launch of Sports Village .....as it may not be possible to sell the remaining units to investors...once SV is launched.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rishimanglesh
    “Neighbor’s Envy, Owners Pride" :bab (4):
    To MSDhoni's critics: - you couldn't come up with a single project with proper reasoning to challenge Lotus Zing's numero uno status. And asking wrong questions will get wrong answers. It reinforces that Lotus Zing is the best project in the Noida.

The only logic presented that there can not be a best project possible as every project has its pros and cons. Than nothing is perfect in this world. But it doesn't mean that "Best" word should be deleted from dictionary or not suitable to use anywhere. If it is not 10/10 than it must be better than others for that time.

If anybody thinks, his Strike rate is better than MSDhoni (more sensible or logical) than why doesn't he/she comes up with another project name with more pros and less cons to invalidate this thread. But your posts are showing series of emotions you are going through for reasons best known to you.

1. The thing is, location is a debatable issue. As a lot of companies are expected to arrive in 137 area, that seems to be a +ve point. If that does not happen, other locations will become better. Both cases have if, so no point debating over that.

2. Among This area, if I had to put my money, I would have gone with Purvanchal Royal Park. the builder has proven track record in residential, while 3C has only in offices. Plus, it never keeps more in its plate than can be eaten properly. It sells its flats with almost no advertizing. Rates are also competitive. It has only 3 bhks and above. I like projects where smallest flat is a 3 bhk.

Now I am an end user and my POV is obviously going to be different from that of an investor.
    CommentQuote
  • I would not say 3C zing is best project but yes its good project and given a chance I would put my money in 3C zing in that area.
    I would say Jaypee Wish Town is better option if it is delivered in time though now construction is going on good.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    2. Among This area, if I had to put my money, I would have gone with Purvanchal Royal Park. the builder has proven track record in residential, while 3C has only in offices. Plus, it never keeps more in its plate than can be eaten properly. It sells its flats with almost no advertizing. Rates are also competitive. It has only 3 bhks and above. I like projects where smallest flat is a 3 bhk.

Now I am an end user and my POV is obviously going to be different from that of an investor.

My friend, Sector 90 just opposite to 137 is INDUSTRY area. Are you aware what kind of industries will come to that place ?
    CommentQuote
    1. Lotus Zing
    2. Jaypee Krescent Homes
    3. LB
    4. North eye
    6. Paras Tierra

can you please update the ongoing rates in North eye and also the construction status? I am eagerly waiting to see...how a 60 floor building in Noida will look like (though I know....it will take atleast 10-15 years to realize this building or may be after few years..the project may be crashed)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    I would not say 3C zing is best project but yes its good project and given a chance I would put my money in 3C zing in that area.
    I would say Jaypee Wish Town is better option if it is delivered in time though now construction is going on good.

given a chance ka kya matlab hai yaar....?
    Jao kharid lo ..kisne roka hai..?
    CommentQuote
  • Whichever industries come there, they arent gonna come inside the society. And yeah, this sector is going to be the hotspot as it would be on the same side and have more proximity to ITES/industries.

plus the builder - Purvanchal! btw, you are talking about the same builder 3C who has not even completed any residential project till date, aren't you ?

The minimum size is 3BHK. --> Less bachelors, better, peaceful neighborhood! Less number of flats per acre, more open area. And hardly 1 -1.5 km from Oxygen IT park which has already started operations. My organization also plans to shift to Oxygen :) !

Best Regards,
    Ravi

Originally Posted by rishimanglesh
    My friend, Sector 90 just opposite to 137 is INDUSTRY area. Are you aware what kind of industries will come to that place ?
    CommentQuote