Collapse

Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

Last updated: July 19 2013
470 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

If it makes you happy then I'll say and I appeal all ppl here to say Zing is best...

Whats harm in saying that when it will make a someone happy forever...

But the ppl who are a bit mature and have done or seen some RE transactions knows that.. There is not much difference in all projects..

If you go to buy a plot.. in same area. one plot might be of 40K, other of 39K or 41K.. In same area.. it wont be 30k or even 34K..

So when Zing will appreciate in future after delivery, all projects in that area will also appreciate.. more or less...
    Last edited July 5 2011, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ashokyadav View Post
      If it makes you happy then I'll say and I appeal all ppl here to say Zing is best...

But the ppl who are a bit mature and have done or seen some RE transactions knows that.. There is not much difference in all projects..

If you go to buy a plot.. in same area. one plot might be of 40K, other of 39K or 41K.. In same area.. it wont be 30k or even 34K..

So when Zing will appreciate in future after delivery, all projects in that area will also appreciate.. more or less...
      most people are already saying that

Comment

Originally posted by msdhoni View Post
        most people are already saying that
        Good for you..
        This is definitely your first buy...

Comment

Good for you..
          This is definitely your first buy...

how can you be so sure

Comment

all will not appreciate equally. some will not even be delivered, leave alone appreciation.

Comment

all will not appreciate equally. some will not even be delivered, leave alone appreciation.
              Now this is very kiddish reply.. thats why I said this is your first buy..

Do you think all societies built in Noida.. G Noida or IP.. RNE...in so many years.. these are made by only builder.. your builder.

No other builder will be able to make them..

Comment

Now this is very kiddish reply.. thats why I said this is your first buy..

Do you think all societies built in Noida.. G Noida or IP.. RNE...in so many years.. these are made by only builder.. your builder.

No other builder will be able to make them..

i used the word "some" not "ALL EXCEPT 3C"

you need some cold water

Comment

you need some cold water
                  Well well... Its waste of time to spend more time on this thread...

Comment

you need some cold water
                    Oh Man you look like a Brand Loyal as i used to smoke only B & H but once i had tried Marlboro i did not find so many difference between them.

Till The Possession you cant predict who is the best and who is the worst because many times big players like EMAAR MGF, VATIKA, DLF, UNITECH Etc, they had started so well in the starting but very much delayed in between of construction.

Nothing is happen even if you have fame or money.

I am sure all projects on Xpress way will get returns, Just the matter of time and Scope in near future.

Lets calculate practical

\m/ StuD
                    Last edited July 5 2011, 10:11 PM.
                    If You Guys Are Going To Be Throwing Beer Bottles At Us At Least Make Sure They Are Full

Comment

you need some cold water
                      The way you are portraying things since begining of thread... you meant ALL except 3C...

Even you wont give value to other 3C projects which are delivered or ahead of Zing...

ZING IS BEST.. you are singing only this in this whole thread...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X