Collapse

Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

Last updated: July 19 2013
470 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

I read your other thread and you seems to be bearish on Noida. I think it's a wrong assumption to link Noida's fate to Behanji's political career.

By the same token and impressed with your stretch of imagination, these could also be highly possible scenarios :
    1) If Congress looses next Haryana assembly election AND forms govt in UP (with Mulayam or alone) then even Gurgaon IT jobs will move into UP.
    2) If Mayawati with BJP or BJP alone comes to power in UP and then BJP comes to Center then Noida will be a rising star (And Congress retains Haryana)
    3) A severe earthquake comes become assembly election and all projects are categorized as Rebuilding Projects

And I don't give my 2 cents to all these ifs and buts. What you could see and validate is truth. Accept it and be optimistic.

Noida is not a far off place and is a part of NCR. It has the best infrastructure and right fundamentals in place, if you compare with most of the Indian cities. Behan ji minted money due to growth of India's middle class and many of her colleagues do the same in other states (irrespective of political party). The same emergence of middle class will provide other and bigger opportunities to the leaders of tomorrow.

You are skeptical my friend and I welcome your views, but provide valid and solid reasoning before anouncing Noida's doom's day.

I personally find it very funny that if BMW loses election then there won't be a access to Lotus Zing site from Service lane.. Now, thats is a loose fulltoss and I want caption of this thread to give it a fair treatment.

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
    Great spirited discussions......but why one factor was discounted ..fails me...
    After few years the projects in Noida will be categorised as
    --- project completed before assembly elections.
    ----Project ................ongoing

In case , BMW looses elections then possibly all infra projects may slow down in this region ...

What to say of metro, underpasses and over bridge..
    Till today there is no direct connectivity to Zing even from the service lane .. along detour has to be taken to cross the nullah...

The fast paced action you saw in last few years was due to BMW's sensing a money minting opportunity in the region.....All was bought and sold at never seen pace....

Go to any broking company and you can get all lower floors in premium.

Once upon a time there was Unitech,Eldeco,Omaxe...10 year back.....sad to know that now they are not in the race.....

This investor ,broker nexus and prices going artificially overboard with no complted residential project....somebody for sure will be left holding the bomb....as every time when this carpet bombing happens ,people feel if they dont snatch their pie now they will be left with nothing and may miss the bus....
    Undercurrent is very sinister.....wait!!! it is your hard earned money....

Comment

another proof that 95 percent people on this forum are newbies...with negligible knowledge about Noida RE history and graph....

Mulayam singh govt. Came to power in 2004 and denotified the entire district....noida was made a part of ghaziabad...all industuries threatened to move from here...there was mayhem for 10 months before a supreme court ruling...

Noida RE saw maximum gains in terms of percentage during the period 2004 to 2007....when Mulayam singh was CM...maximum returns in property in noida was duting this time

The film city area you see in noida was pushed up during that period...and jaya bachchan was made the councils head....she used her resources to attract media in this region

Wipro in Greater noida was given 140 acres by mulayam singh

Nearly all the IT parks in Noida expressway came in between 2004 and 2007

and do you know between 2004 and 2007 during mulayam regime....a body was set up to attract IT companies in UP....mainly Noida first and then Lucknow region....who was made the head of that council..?????....Infosys....Mr.Nilenkani

Mr.shiv nadar HCL was also helped by Mulayam singh to set up so many bases in noida

Yes having behenji as CM will always be a Big Plus...on the whole..but if she loses....its not going to be doom...

Please read more about the region...Btw Noida was conceptualised by sanjay gandhi and the person under whom Noida initially gained was Congress CM Narayan dutt tiwari....

Comment

I also want to see a helicoptor shot on the loneranger's Fulltoss...
        Originally posted by pravinchaudhary View Post
        loneranger, be prepared for a helicopter shot!

Comment

Originally posted by aam aadmi View Post
          another proof that 95 percent people on this forum are newbies...with negligible knowledge about Noida RE history and graph....

Mulayam singh govt. Came to power in 2004 and denotified the entire district....noida was made a part of ghaziabad...all industuries threatened to move from here...there was mayhem for 10 months before a supreme court ruling...

Noida RE saw maximum gains in terms of percentage during the period 2004 to 2007....when Mulayam singh was CM...maximum returns in property in noida was duting this time

The film city area you see in noida was pushed up during that period...and jaya bachchan was made the councils head....she used her resources to attract media in this region

and do you know between 2004 and 2007 during mulayam regime....a body was set up to attract IT companies in UP....mainly Noida first and then Lucknow region....who was made the head of that council..?????....Infosys....Mr.Nilenkani

Mr.shiv nadar HCL was also helped by Mulayam singh to set up so many bases in noida

Yes having behenji as CM will always be a Big Plus...on the whole..but if she loses....its not going to be doom...

Please read more about the region...Btw Noida was conceptualised by sanjay gandhi and the person under whom Noida initially gained was Congress CM Narayan dutt tiwari....
          good facts..... couple of points are news to me.
          MM

Comment

Whatever be the outcome of the forthcoming UP elections, it will affect all the projects not just zing..

Also, as a thumb rule, if the govt. changes, small builder will be affected more by this as compared to the heavey weights like Jaypee,Supertech,3c etc....

At the end of the day it all comes to the political relations of the builder with the govt.. Have you ever wonder why 3C has managed to get the land at prime locations... Look at LB,LP,LZ,Ozone & even Delhi1.. all these location are dream locations..or see the land banks that are with Jaypee along expressway.

Lets stick to the zing/sec-168, 3C grabbed the land say hook or by crook.. & later sold it to paras obviously with a handsome profit. Before investing in zing, i enquired for Paras Seasons & i remember a broker's saying-"Sir mat lo daba hua plot hai peeche ki side"

Paras which is again a cash rich builder was still made dependent to purchase it from 3C rather then the authority ... what do you think the reason???

Its all bloody politics!!!!!

Originally posted by aam aadmi View Post

Comment

some people would like to slightly change that to:

Whatever be the outcome of the forthcoming UP elections, it will affect all the projects, just not zing..

Originally posted by Unidentified View Post
              Whatever be the outcome of the forthcoming UP elections, it will affect all the projects not just zing..

Comment

IREF pe 3C bhajan-bhakti se kuch nai hoga, "Ye public hai ye sab jaanti hai " ...
                i dont believe in bhajan bhakti, i believe in facts jaise ki

-Ms Dhoni is the captain of indian cricket team.
                - Projects of 3c's be it LB,LP,LZ,,, all sold like hot cakes.. i havent seen such fight for inventories as it is with 3C brand.. why??? if you have answer please explain the logic...

Originally posted by SMJ2011 View Post
                One more 3C Bhajan-Bhakti thread............Lage Raho Munna bhai...
                Last edited July 6 2011, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pravinchaudhary View Post
                  some people would like to slightly change that to:

Whatever be the outcome of the forthcoming UP elections, it will affect all the projects, just not zing..

hahahahahahahahhahhahaha

Comment

Hope, my smile tells the whole story!!!!
                    Originally posted by Unidentified View Post
                    hahahahahahahahhahhahaha

Comment

Originally posted by StudRawk View Post
                      Oh Man you look like a Brand Loyal as i used to smoke only B & H but once i had tried Marlboro i did not find so many difference between them.

Till The Possession you cant predict who is the best and who is the worst because many times big players like EMAAR MGF, VATIKA, DLF, UNITECH Etc, they had started so well in the starting but very much delayed in between of construction.

Nothing is happen even if you have fame or money.

I am sure all projects on Xpress way will get returns, Just the matter of time and Scope in near future.

Lets calculate practical

\m/ StuD
                      Excellent Logic : Since taste of two light cigarrettes is similiar, so valuation of any two RE projects should be same.

Now then, just close your eyes and buy any project with your money.....

So then you can buy PATEL NEOTOWN in noida extn / CRossing Republik .......as all are same

As cigarretes taste same...everything in the world must be the same. KUDOS.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X