Lotus Zing, Sector 168, is the best project currently in noida from both use and investment perspective. Here are the reasons

- Adjacent SEZ (Metlife/Accenture) adjacent towards jaypee
- Upcoming Jaypee development will be world class and just adjacent to Zing
- Upcoming Office space on opposite side of expressway in sector 137
- Excellent construction quality
- Good builder reputation
- Timely delivery
- best unit layouts for 1415 sq ft flats
- two swimming pools
- heat absorbent brickwork
- Resale can be done easily as all the flats are less than 1500 sq ft
- Upcoming commercial property just adjacent
- FNG
- Nearness to proposed five star hotels
- high booking percentage
- low availability of units
Read more
459 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    I would not say 3C zing is best project but yes its good project and given a chance I would put my money in 3C zing in that area.
    I would say Jaypee Wish Town is better option if it is delivered in time though now construction is going on good.

replace wishtown with krescent homes
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noidaa
    Whichever industries come there, they arent gonna come inside the society. And yeah, this sector is going to be the hotspot as it would be on the same side and have more proximity to ITES/industries.

plus the builder - Purvanchal! btw, you are talking about the same builder 3C who has not even completed any residential project till date, aren't you ?

The minimum size is 3BHK. --> Less bachelors, better, peaceful neighborhood! Less number of flats per acre, more open area. And hardly 1 -1.5 km from Oxygen IT park which has already started operations. My organization also plans to shift to Oxygen :) !

Best Regards,
    Ravi

Purvanchal royal park is 3/4/5 bhk...will take lot of time to sell and hence higher risk of delay/default....does not offer great rental/investment value...3c management quality (people) is far better than purvanchal and hence better credibility...think before posting
    CommentQuote
  • I really wish you had done some justice to the Name you are carrying!! Purvanchal prefers 3BHKs starting in all of its projects, and none of them has been late!!!

3C, credibility, management quality - visit 3C thread to see there customer handling, and FYI I have been very satisfied with the way Purvanchal handles things....

Again, think before posting, get your screen name changed, or get your facts right!! Rather do all of the above!

Best Regards,
    Ravi

Originally Posted by msdhoni
    Purvanchal royal park is 3/4/5 bhk...will take lot of time to sell and hence higher risk of delay/default....does not offer great rental/investment value...3c management quality (people) is far better than purvanchal and hence better credibility...think before posting
    CommentQuote
    On the expressway, the list goes as:-

1. Purvanchal Royal Park :bab (22):
    2. Logix Blossom County
    3. Paras Tierra/3C Zing (3C primarily due to late possession)
    4. Ajnara/Gulshan/Supertech
    5. Fresco/TechHomes

Not considering projects other than 137,168

Funny..... putting 3/4/5 bhk project on top.....this is not chankyapuri...this e-way we are talking about
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for best wishes .. :bab (6):

I enjoyed the discussion with you. I have already stepped out and done enough leg work to cross the express highway. :D

May be you have to come out of mind .. why this Ranji guy is most sought after !!

Originally Posted by noidaa

No point calling it an illusion, as to see reality you need to step out of your place and do some leg work. So, best of luck !!!:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Harebrained guy finds his fun everywhere :) :bab (59):

Best Regards,
    Ravi

Funny..... putting 3/4/5 bhk project on top.....this is not chankyapuri...this e-way we are talking about
    CommentQuote
  • Good to see you guys back on earth - You agreed that this guy is Mukund, and not Kallis/Tendulkar you were proclaiming earlier ;)

So, best of luck to Team India for Mukund, and you guys for 3C (one and the same thing )

Best Regards,
    Ravi

Originally Posted by rishimanglesh
    Thanks for best wishes .. :bab (6):

I enjoyed the discussion with you. I have already stepped out and done enough leg work to cross the express highway. :D

May be you have to come out of mind .. why this Ranji guy is most sought after !!
    CommentQuote

And I am sure there would be more groups of 2-4 bachelors putting in together in 1BHKs and 2BHKs in zing like projects which start with 1BHKs together than the larger groups of 6-8 affording Purvanchal's rent!!! So again, just prepare yourself in case you find quite a lot of bachelors around, if it goes this way ;)

Best Regards,
    Ravi
    PS: I don't really mind 3C giving out a good project, but its just too early even to put it at the same level even with Eldeco or Supertech, leave alone Purvanchal!

either you have not seen supertech construction in eco-village or you dont know how to judge...comparing 3c construction with supertech....jeez....supertech brickwork is there to be seen yellow bricks......slightly better than mud.
    CommentQuote
  • Go check Eco-citi. No different from 3C, So is logix.
    Again, wish you had done some leg work!!!

Start Thinking Dude, and if you decide to change your investment!! Think before investing elsewhere!

either you have not seen supertech construction in eco-village or you dont know how to judge...comparing 3c construction with supertech....jeez....supertech brickwork is there to be seen yellow bricks......slightly better than mud.
    CommentQuote
  • You are too eager to show yourself that you are correct !!

Sachin Tendulkar also played Ranji

What you want 3C to assume is up to you.. For me it's a master class. :)

Good to see you guys back on earth - You agreed that this guy is Mukund, and not Kallis/Tendulkar you were proclaiming earlier ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Hey dude, come up with something else(negative) about "at least a 3BHK in Purvanchal" now, your last one was again out of the blues, indicating no Project Knowledge of builder whom you are writing about :bab (6):

btw, its weekend, so take a chill pill and some Beer, who knows 3C would finally give a good project or one like Emerald Court :)

Best Regards,
    Ravi

I really wish you had done some justice to the Name you are carrying!! Purvanchal prefers 3BHKs starting in all of its projects, and none of them has been late!!!

3C, credibility, management quality - visit 3C thread to see there customer handling, and FYI I have been very satisfied with the way Purvanchal handles things....

Again, think before posting, get your screen name changed, or get your facts right!! Rather do all of the above!

Best Regards,
    Ravi
    CommentQuote
    Go check Eco-citi. No different from 3C, So is logix.
    Again, wish you had done some leg work!!!

Start Thinking Dude, and if you decide to change your investment!! Think before investing elsewhere!

seems all leg work you are doing is inside your room.....i have seen eco-citi brick work.....its pathetic to say the least..........yah....but...probably you wont know how to judge brick quality
    CommentQuote
  • Sachin also played Ranji, and Mukund also. Every Mukund is not Sachin, you have Rohan Gavaskars as well!!! So whether this Mukund comes out to be a Sachin or Rohan, time will tell. But Purvanchal is definitely 10'dulkar :)

I too hope 3C comes out with something good, but as long as it doesn't its just a Trial :)

Regarding proving myself correct, Purvanchal's quality needs to introduction to those who did some hard work searching for homes in Noida, nothing to prove at all :), its actually you guys trying to prove 3C is the best, when currently its competing with Supertechs :)

Best Regards,
    Ravi

Originally Posted by rishimanglesh
    You are too eager to show yourself that you are correct !!

Sachin Tendulkar also played Ranji

What you want 3C to assume is up to you.. For me it's a master class. :)
    CommentQuote
    I really wish you had done some justice to the Name you are carrying!! Purvanchal prefers 3BHKs starting in all of its projects, and none of them has been late!!!

Best Regards,
    Ravi

first dont say what purvanchal prefers...because you dont know...you are not in the management...
    second........the question is not what purvanchal prefers........

third....dont compare quality of construction by reading threads and become an armchair analyst.......

industry has recognized 3c quality innumerable times.......

3/4/5 bhk at this stage would not find many buyers in e-way...as somebody who has to spend 1 crore + would rather do it in more settled area than e-way
    CommentQuote
  • Seriously, I dont know how to judge brick work !!! if you can enlighten us all about the difference in the brick quality of Eco-citi and 3C, it would give some positive outcome of this discussion!

To me, I speak whats visible, but alas! There is no residential completed and maintained by 3C to see and speak about :(.

Best Regards,
    Ravi

seems all leg work you are doing is inside your room.....i have seen eco-citi brick work.....its pathetic to say the least..........yah....but...probably you wont know how to judge brick quality
    CommentQuote