Lotus Zing, Sector 168, is the best project currently in noida from both use and investment perspective. Here are the reasons

- Adjacent SEZ (Metlife/Accenture) adjacent towards jaypee
- Upcoming Jaypee development will be world class and just adjacent to Zing
- Upcoming Office space on opposite side of expressway in sector 137
- Excellent construction quality
- Good builder reputation
- Timely delivery
- best unit layouts for 1415 sq ft flats
- two swimming pools
- heat absorbent brickwork
- Resale can be done easily as all the flats are less than 1500 sq ft
- Upcoming commercial property just adjacent
- FNG
- Nearness to proposed five star hotels
- high booking percentage
- low availability of units
Read more
459 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    BEST is a huge word for representing any under construction / unfinished project in any area. Only after few years of Living and after analyzing population growth we can say any project is BEST in near area or not.

Lotus group is a big professional company and have large number of BIG IBM MBA's to analyze market condition. First Lotus Group will see his own maximum profit and then will think for the customer. If Lotus Zing is really one of the best project in whole NOIDA then price of Lotus Zing from company will be more than 4000+ PSF not Less, so at this time Lotus Zing is also same as near about projects. And secondly how Lotus Zing will fight from the OVER SUPPLY problem of adjacent area of NOIDA, how can you say it will definitely be best for Investor and will give highest ROI.

I think you can define Lotus Zing is a GOOD project in NOIDA in place of "Lotus Zing is the BEST project in NOIDA"

the usage of word project itself means that the superset for comparison is only under construction projects..........i think u are one of those who missed an opportunity to buy zing
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by msdhoni
    Point 1 delivery status - delivered projects do not remain projects anymore...they become residential apartments...that is why i used the phrase "BEST PROJECT"

Point 2 on pricing - it is misconception that zing procing is high as paras\logix\iitl\paramount all are in same range of 3500 psf

point 3 construction pace - compared with other projects that were launched earlier...this is almost catching up with them

Lotus Zing :: Progress

The project was launched in Aug-sep. It has just reached basement slab for one tower. This is slow when compared to other builders, and a crowling pace as per 3C's own standards. sunshine helios was lauched around the same tiime, and has reached 5-6 floors. Amrapali heart beat city was lauched much later and has reached almost the same stage.
    CommentQuote
    the usage of word project itself means that the superset for comparison is only under construction projects..........i think u are one of those who missed an opportunity to buy zing

Wow:bab (59): that was the last thing being expected from you. there is nothing wrong being broker and agent.
    CommentQuote

Will definitely contact you if me or any of my friend want to buy anything in ZING because personally I do not have any problem with ZING. :bab (55):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    Lotus Zing :: Progress

The project was launched in Aug-sep. It has just reached basement slab for one tower. This is slow when compared to other builders, and a crowling pace as per 3C's own standards. sunshine helios was lauched around the same tiime, and has reached 5-6 floors. Amrapali heart beat city was lauched much later and has reached almost the same stage.

dont misguide people on this forum...amrapali heartbeat city has nothing in terms of work progress...i have visited the site recently....paras/iitl/paramount...all were lauched before zing and zing will catch up with them in one year.....

you seem to be a amrapali broker:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • wohoooooo:bab (4):
    War of words seem to have begun..........:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    wohoooooo:bab (4):
    War of words seem to have begun..........:D

no...it is only a gentle discussion :D
    CommentQuote
    dont misguide people on this forum...amrapali heartbeat city has nothing in terms of work progress...i have visited the site recently....paras/iitl/paramount...all were lauched before zing and zing will catch up with them in one year.....

There is no benefit to fight with every one. If ZING has reached just at basement slab only in one tower in ONE YEAR then it is really slow construction. In other NCR Society where me or my friends have invested finished approximately 4-6 floors during last ONE YEAR.
    CommentQuote
  • For me Lotus Zing has the potential to become one of the better projects in the region in the category. Few days ago, I had written my views in Lotus Zing main thread..
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/10757-lotus-zing-by-the-3c-company-in-sector-168-noida/page74?t=13107&page=74

Originally Posted by msdhoni
    please educate others also about this project

Text deleted as I got to know it is not iref standard -> Please visit the link above it was cut and paste from there
    CommentQuote
  • I already said that Zinc construction is rather slow. I daily pass through those sectors and see the ongoing construction. infact recently launched Golden Plam has started the excavation work. Paras has reached above 3 floor.
    CommentQuote

do you know msdhoni is the brand ambassador of Amrapali! :D :D :D

Anyway, I have seen the progress pics in newspaper ad. Also read here http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/202344-post119.html

aur hamari baat chhodiye, I have bought in sunshine helios, and VERY happy with that. just visit https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/10709-helios-by-sunshine-developers-in-sector-78-noida?t=13044
    Tumhare zing ke sath hi launch hua tha. some logical facts for you:
    1. rate lower than zing
    2. project size smaller than zing
    3. consctruction pace much much faster than zing.
    4. flat sizes much bigger than zing
    5. website better than zing.
    6. location inside main Noida. all office sectors of Noida are easily approachable (within 7 km). unlike, zing, where only expressway companies are easily approachable.
    7. carpet area ration - a very imp thing - much more than zing.
    8. flats/acre - much less than zing.
    9. The BBA - much more buyer friendly than Zing. (clearly mentions that no change in super area unless built up area also changes)
    10. possession date is fixed - June 2013. no grace period and escalating penalty clause.

Now I am a sunshine broker, right? but you would find my posts on the thread where I have advised people to book directly thru the builder, as they provide the best rate.

No offence to zing buyers, was getting bored thad the indian just made me excited.
    CommentQuote
  • Wow :D I like this comment.........
    Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary

Anyway, I have seen the progress pics in newspaper ad. Also read here http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/202344-post119.html
    CommentQuote
    I already said that Zinc construction is rather slow. I daily pass through those sectors and see the ongoing construction. infact recently launched Golden Plam has started the excavation work. Paras has reached above 3 floor.

I agree.. but they say possession will be 39 months from allotment letter and going through Lotus Panache thread, it seems that they do it very fast after ground floor slab..

I think LZ construction speed won't be an issue to LZ buyer as long as we see LB and LP are being delivered as expected.
    CommentQuote
    Wow :D I like this comment.........

Why...there is nothing funny or amusing in that question.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary

yes i know msdhoni is brand ambassador:)
    CommentQuote