Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse

Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

Last updated: July 19 2013
470 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #11

    #11

    Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

    that means it is as good as other projects or can say it as bad as other projects.
    anyway it doesn't make it best.
    Thanks

    Comment

    • #12

      #12

      Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

      Originally posted by aam aadmi View Post
      No project construction and maintenance can be judged untill unless 2 years have passed with the society having at least 30 p.c occupancy.

      Zing is one of the good ones around...no doubt...but to term it as the best is either a rookie broker speaking or a first time investor who has bought in zing....as simple as that....

      No point discussing anything on this....

      i have analysed and compared projects and not completed residential apartments.....so there is lot of point in discussing this.....can you name anything else that competes with it

      Comment

      • #13

        #13

        Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

        Originally posted by cookie View Post
        that means it is as good as other projects or can say it as bad as other projects.
        anyway it doesn't make it best.

        no....... zing differentiates itself from other projects in terms of attributes i have already listed

        Comment

        • #14

          #14

          Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

          I also L-Zinger .. so I would be happy with that...

          Comment

          • #15

            #15

            Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

            Originally posted by rishimanglesh View Post
            I also L-Zinger .. so I would be happy with that...

            please educate others also about this project

            Comment

            • #16

              #16

              Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

              Correct IT !!!! Lotus Zing is a GOOD project in NOIDA

              BEST is a huge word for representing any under construction / unfinished project in any area. Only after few years of Living and after analyzing population growth we can say any project is BEST in near area or not.

              Lotus group is a big professional company and have large number of BIG IBM MBA's to analyze market condition. First Lotus Group will see his own maximum profit and then will think for the customer. If Lotus Zing is really one of the best project in whole NOIDA then price of Lotus Zing from company will be more than 4000+ PSF not Less, so at this time Lotus Zing is also same as near about projects. And secondly how Lotus Zing will fight from the OVER SUPPLY problem of adjacent area of NOIDA, how can you say it will definitely be best for Investor and will give highest ROI.

              I think you can define Lotus Zing is a GOOD project in NOIDA in place of "Lotus Zing is the BEST project in NOIDA"

              Comment

              • #17

                #17

                Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

                Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post
                BEST is a huge word for representing any under construction / unfinished project in any area. Only after few years of Living and after analyzing population growth we can say any project is BEST in near area or not.

                Lotus group is a big professional company and have large number of BIG IBM MBA's to analyze market condition. First Lotus Group will see his own maximum profit and then will think for the customer. If Lotus Zing is really one of the best project in whole NOIDA then price of Lotus Zing from company will be more than 4000+ PSF not Less, so at this time Lotus Zing is also same as near about projects. And secondly how Lotus Zing will fight from the OVER SUPPLY problem of adjacent area of NOIDA, how can you say it will definitely be best for Investor and will give highest ROI.

                I think you can define Lotus Zing is a GOOD project in NOIDA in place of "Lotus Zing is the BEST project in NOIDA"
                the usage of word project itself means that the superset for comparison is only under construction projects..........i think u are one of those who missed an opportunity to buy zing

                Comment

                • #18

                  #18

                  Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

                  Originally posted by msdhoni View Post
                  Point 1 delivery status - delivered projects do not remain projects anymore...they become residential apartments...that is why i used the phrase "BEST PROJECT"

                  Point 2 on pricing - it is misconception that zing procing is high as paras\logix\iitl\paramount all are in same range of 3500 psf

                  point 3 construction pace - compared with other projects that were launched earlier...this is almost catching up with them
                  Lotus Zing :: Progress

                  The project was launched in Aug-sep. It has just reached basement slab for one tower. This is slow when compared to other builders, and a crowling pace as per 3C's own standards. sunshine helios was lauched around the same tiime, and has reached 5-6 floors. Amrapali heart beat city was lauched much later and has reached almost the same stage.

                  Comment

                  • #19

                    #19

                    Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

                    Originally posted by msdhoni View Post
                    the usage of word project itself means that the superset for comparison is only under construction projects..........i think u are one of those who missed an opportunity to buy zing
                    Wow that was the last thing being expected from you. there is nothing wrong being broker and agent.
                    Thanks

                    Comment

                    • #20

                      #20

                      Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

                      Originally posted by msdhoni View Post
                      the usage of word project itself means that the superset for comparison is only under construction projects..........i think u are one of those who missed an opportunity to buy zing
                      Will definitely contact you if me or any of my friend want to buy anything in ZING because personally I do not have any problem with ZING.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X