Lotus Zing, Sector 168, is the best project currently in noida from both use and investment perspective. Here are the reasons

- Adjacent SEZ (Metlife/Accenture) adjacent towards jaypee
- Upcoming Jaypee development will be world class and just adjacent to Zing
- Upcoming Office space on opposite side of expressway in sector 137
- Excellent construction quality
- Good builder reputation
- Timely delivery
- best unit layouts for 1415 sq ft flats
- two swimming pools
- heat absorbent brickwork
- Resale can be done easily as all the flats are less than 1500 sq ft
- Upcoming commercial property just adjacent
- FNG
- Nearness to proposed five star hotels
- high booking percentage
- low availability of units
Read more
459 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by noidaa
    Hey dude, come up with something else(negative) about "at least a 3BHK in Purvanchal" now, your last one was again out of the blues, indicating no Project Knowledge of builder whom you are writing about :bab (6):

btw, its weekend, so take a chill pill and some Beer, who knows 3C would finally give a good project or one like Emerald Court :)

Best Regards,
    Ravi

quoting yourself to reply does indeed tell about your brain
    CommentQuote
  • Hmmm....just for your reference, I will give out some info....I am not comparing the quality of construction by reading threads, I have been to Purvanchal's societies. And regarding there minimum 3BHK preference, I know it because I studied the builder where I was investing, and others too ;) unlike you :)

Industry, which residential housing industry?? 3C , you need a glass of water probably to wake up from your dreams :)

And the info I was talking about, my cousin is the editor of a magazine working extensively on real estate in Noida (residential). They conduct studies on the projects covering quality, delivery timelines and maintenance!! And he himself invested in Purvanchal :)

3C Residential, maintenance yaar pata kaise chalegi jab tak banega nahi :)

Best Regards,
    Ravi

Originally Posted by msdhoni
    first dont say what purvanchal prefers...because you dont know...you are not in the management...
    second........the question is not what purvanchal prefers........

third....dont compare quality of construction by reading threads and become an armchair analyst.......

industry has recognized 3c quality innumerable times.......

3/4/5 bhk at this stage would not find many buyers in e-way...as somebody who has to spend 1 crore + would rather do it in more settled area than e-way
    CommentQuote
  • That was to remind you to say something negative about Purvanchal, as you had nothing logical to say about 3BHK point !

Best Regards,
    Ravi

Originally Posted by msdhoni
    quoting yourself to reply does indeed tell about your brain
    CommentQuote
  • A Brick can be mostly judged by how it is baked . If u strike the Brick with yr. fingers, u should hear a ringing echo, if it is pretty close to yr. ear ( not on wet bricks ). Color of the Bricks is another way of finding the quality, but that is easy for an fraudster . There r many other ways, but let's talk about, what a common man can see & judge .

Guys, correct me, if i am wrong .
    CommentQuote
  • kya Manoj Sir, aapne mazaa kharaab kar diya, MSD brick quality analyze karne ke ways search karke paste karta :)

At least, he would have posted something reasonable then :)

I will check about the brick thing with one of my Architect friends and post soon!

Best Regards,
    Ravi

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    A Brick can be mostly judged by how it is baked . If u strike the Brick with yr. fingers, u should hear a ringing echo ( not on wet bricks ). Color of the Bricks is another way of finding the quality, but that is easy for an fraudster . There r many other ways, but let's talk about, what a common man can see & judge .

CommentQuote
  • Sorry noidaa Bhai, apka mazza kharab karne ki koi intention nahi thi :).
    CommentQuote
  • Oh !! this is your leg work ..no surprises, your cousin has to approve it before you accept Lotus Zing is the best project in Noida :D

No problems, show this link to your cousin..
    YouTube - ‪ZeeBusiness Rates Lotus Zing as No. 1 Residential Project in Affordable Segment Across India‬‏

here you go!!

Originally Posted by noidaa

And the info I was talking about, my cousin is the editor of a magazine working extensively on real estate in Noida (residential). They conduct studies on the projects covering quality, delivery timelines and maintenance!! And he himself invested in Purvanchal :)

Best Regards,
    Ravi
    CommentQuote
  • Lol...you would not be surprised to know that most of the reports actually PUBLISHED are fabricated, be it on TV or magazines :)

And my cousin actually bought it after I took, so my part of leg work I did :) and he would have done his, wish you would have done something to take care of your investment too ;) Anyways, best of luck for ....kya naam bataaya aapne project and builder kaa...zing, 3C!

Best Regards,
    Ravi

Originally Posted by rishimanglesh
    Oh !! this is your leg work ..no surprises, your cousin has to approve it before you accept Lotus Zing is the best project in Noida :D

No problems, show this link to your cousin..
    YouTube - ‪ZeeBusiness Rates Lotus Zing as No. 1 Residential Project in Affordable Segment Across India‬‏

here you go!!
    CommentQuote
  • You said Purvanchal is Lara and now he becomes Sachin.. you seems to be very confuse ..:D .. Now don't tell me you are Purvanchal.. :bab (34):

Sachin also played Ranji, and Mukund also. Every Mukund is not Sachin, you have Rohan Gavaskars as well!!! So whether this Mukund comes out to be a Sachin or Rohan, time will tell. But Purvanchal is definitely 10'dulkar :)
    Best Regards,
    Ravi
    CommentQuote
  • Its about the class, friend :) I am sure you are new to watching cricket otherwise this stupid post wouldn't have come :)

You said Purvanchal is Lara and now he becomes Sachin.. you seems to be very confuse ..:D .. Now don't tell me you are Purvanchal.. :bab (34):
    CommentQuote
  • You said class.. I said Master Class... I hope you will get it sooner or later .. BTW, I like your attitude :D

Its about the class, friend :) I am sure you are new to watching cricket otherwise this stupid post wouldn't have come :)
    CommentQuote
  • lol.... class...Masterclass.......

There are more entities involved here rather than you and me "defining" classes and masterclasses :)

But the truth prevails - Until a projects is complete and the builder doesnt show up its maintenance, deciding whether a project is good/better or best is irrelevant!!

btw, lagta hai aap to pardes mein ho, yahaan swades mein to sone kaa time guzare bhi time ho gaya hai ;) So, you carry on with your Zing boasting, I will take some nap :)

Happy Weekend, Dhoni Saahab aap to bura maan gaye, aapko bhi mubaarak ho weekend :)

Best Regards,
    Ravi

You said class.. I said Master Class... I hope you will get it sooner or later .. BTW, I like your attitude :D
    CommentQuote
  • Ravi ji .. Have a nice weekend.. Dhoni saab lagta hai WI mein batting karne gaye hain .. abhi abhi Laxman ka wicket gaya hai :bab (59):

Mujhe bhi neend aa rahi hai .. 3C and Purvanchal waale bhi so gaye honge . .ab hamen bhi good night kar deni chahiye.. waise bhi savere uth ke dhoda leg work karna hai :)

lol.... class...Masterclass.......

There are more entities involved here rather than you and me "defining" classes and masterclasses :)

But the truth prevails - Until a projects is complete and the builder doesnt show up its maintenance, deciding whether a project is good/better or best is irrelevant!!

btw, lagta hai aap to pardes mein ho, yahaan swades mein to sone kaa time guzare bhi time ho gaya hai ;) So, you carry on with your Zing boasting, I will take some nap :)

Happy Weekend, Dhoni Saahab aap to bura maan gaye, aapko bhi mubaarak ho weekend :)

Best Regards,
    Ravi
    CommentQuote
  • ............& i forgot to mention that in a big lot of Bricks ( u normally get/buy them in 1000's/in big lots ), the size/uniformity & the texture of the bricks, tells a lot .

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    A Brick can be mostly judged by how it is baked . If u strike the Brick with yr. fingers, u should hear a ringing echo, if it is pretty close to yr. ear ( not on wet bricks ). Color of the Bricks is another way of finding the quality, but that is easy for an fraudster . There r many other ways, but let's talk about, what a common man can see & judge .

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noidaa
    Seriously, I dont know how to judge brick work !!! if you can enlighten us all about the difference in the brick quality of Eco-citi and 3C, it would give some positive outcome of this discussion!

To me, I speak whats visible, but alas! There is no residential completed and maintained by 3C to see and speak about :(.

Best Regards,
    Ravi

ofcourse you dont know how to judge brick, if u dont even know how ti judge brick quality then you cannot ever judge construction quality.

brickwork can be simple judged by color, texture, smoothness, cracks, and other simple methods. u dont even know this and writing all this....lol
    CommentQuote