Lotus Zing, Sector 168, is the best project currently in noida from both use and investment perspective. Here are the reasons

- Adjacent SEZ (Metlife/Accenture) adjacent towards jaypee
- Upcoming Jaypee development will be world class and just adjacent to Zing
- Upcoming Office space on opposite side of expressway in sector 137
- Excellent construction quality
- Good builder reputation
- Timely delivery
- best unit layouts for 1415 sq ft flats
- two swimming pools
- heat absorbent brickwork
- Resale can be done easily as all the flats are less than 1500 sq ft
- Upcoming commercial property just adjacent
- FNG
- Nearness to proposed five star hotels
- high booking percentage
- low availability of units
Read more
459 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by noidaa

And the info I was talking about, my cousin is the editor of a magazine working extensively on real estate in Noida (residential). They conduct studies on the projects covering quality, delivery timelines and maintenance!! And he himself invested in Purvanchal

3C Residential, maintenance yaar pata kaise chalegi jab tak banega nahi :)

Best Regards,
    Ravi

ofcourse you dont trust your own judgement and went by what your cousin says, as deep down you know about the quality of brain you have....:):)

ohh....so your cousin is doing real estate survey....that makes him insider enough to know internal management preferences....:):):)

3c has delivered lot of commercial/office/schools and will deliver residential in sometime and has got lot of industry recognition...which purvanchal has never got...its because of management quality/education......just go and have a look at their delivered projects like lotus valley school....

now there is no need to make hoopla about residential specifically....as they have been uccessfull in real estate and do not require special skills to suceed in residential...
    CommentQuote
    kya Manoj Sir, aapne mazaa kharaab kar diya, MSD brick quality analyze karne ke ways search karke paste karta :)

At least, he would have posted something reasonable then :)

I will check about the brick thing with one of my Architect friends and post soon!

Best Regards,
    Ravi

copy paste aur cousins se poochne ki zarurat tumko hoti hai...as per your own admission....

aur tum mazee le nahi rahe ho....maze de rahe ho bacche......:bab (59):
    CommentQuote

But the truth prevails - Until a projects is complete and the builder doesnt show up its maintenance, deciding whether a project is good/better or best is irrelevant!!

Best Regards,
    Ravi

you ofcourse have no clarity about what you yourself are saying,

First ranking under construction projects yourself, talking about doing legwork to find out which is better and then saying its no use to compare, as they cannot be.

First be clear whether they can be compared or not.......

otherwise you are doing self-contradiction...nothing else...:):):):):)
    CommentQuote
  • What a thread..!!! No. of useful and more no. of useless posts.

But can someone describe the definition of being the "BEST" here -

Actually for investors - "Best" means the highest appreciations they can get no matther the area, quality , etc. etc.

and for end users - "Best" means the flat matching completly with their needs and becoming a perfect home for the living that in terms of quality, distance from basic requirements school, college, job, safety etc etc.

So, for some one even crossing republic can be the best and for some even unitech gande or any big projects is not the best.

However still, you can't call any projects till its delivered. Very hard to judge before that

But its a great effort from Msdhoni..
    CommentQuote
  • based on this thread they can write Bheja fry sequel...
    CommentQuote
  • LOL Chirag , who is the Bharat Bhushan of this thread :p
    CommentQuote
  • Ha ha, i think senior members like you can comment better on that...

Originally Posted by suavedude
    LOL Chirag , who is the Bharat Bhushan of this thread :p
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chirag999
    based on this thread they can write Bheja fry sequel...

TIME PASS THREAD.............Lage Raho Munna Bhai..
    CommentQuote
  • Its better to change the name of this Forum if here is no relevant talk :bab (38)::bab (59):
    MSDHONI saying another sequence. Oh Gosh-
    :bab (63):

StuD \m/
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chirag999
    based on this thread they can write Bheja fry sequel...

write something different...u have written the same thing many times over now.....may be you have limitations
    CommentQuote
  • Current resale price

Since this project is touted to be the best, what is the resale price of 1BHK now in thi project?

Also, I heard Zee business indeed called it the best project in affordable segment in the country!

With regards to Purvanchal as its made out to be a strong contender, never actually bothered to give it a second glance.

Best wishes
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varun007
    Since this project is touted to be the best, what is the resale price of 1BHK now in thi project?

Also, I heard Zee business indeed called it the best project in affordable segment in the country!

With regards to Purvanchal as its made out to be a strong contender, never actually bothered to give it a second glance.

Best wishes

resale price = 3600

your comment about purvanchal makes sense
    CommentQuote
  • Crux of the thread:

Zing is the best because:

1. Sec 168 is best.

2. Now choice in sec 168: Zing, Seasons, Golden Palm, Xavier.

3. Of these, obviousely 3C is the best builder.

Hence Proved.

If point 1 is accepted, probably no one would debate, and would accept zing as the best.

But most do not find sec 168 as the best.

Following is only for end users, do not reply with an investor's poin of view.

Many like to stay closer to main city. Sec 107, 100, 61, 50 projects are very good locations for them.

Many want to be very close to an already developed area. LP, devine meadows, ATS one hamlet, prateek fedora, supertech 32 pavilion etc are good located projects for them.

Here I am talking abt location only, else msdhoni will bring bricks issue the moment he reads supertech. (while still calling North Eye as one of the best :))

Many want to stay near their office. For them, sec 137, 168, 13 etc might be good, if their office is/comes on the expressway. Might be, as people keep changing jobs, and in that case the buyer can only switch jobs on the expressway to enjoy the location benefit. He will miss out on good opportunities he migh get in sec 5x, 6x etc.

Those who want a little bit of everything, like not far from expressway, metro, any office place in Noida, would prefer sec 7X. I belog to this. My first job was in sec 125 on EWay, second in sec 57 and current is in sec 64. Sec 78 is within 8 km from all these places, and if metro comes, would be very close to sec 137 area as well.

So, now if only people of each of the above locations started picking their favorite project in that area and shouting like hell, Iref servers would go down. There are so many categories of projects, that no one project can be universally best. There may be one best is luxury category, one in affordable category, one for investment and like that.

Here is my choice list for affordable category. (I have never stayed in luxury ones,so don't understand that stuff. People like sbajaj and nitinthakur have expertise in these):

On developed Expressway: LB

On upcoming part of Expressway: Purvanchal Royal Park

Sector 7x:

For safe players: Mahagun Moderne.

For risk apetite: Sunshine Helios.

Sector 50: Didn't study as out out of reach.

Sector 61: Prateek Fedora.

My personal Blacklist:

Supertech (poor quality)
    Jaypee (delays and customer service)
    Antriksh (delays, increasing super area, no delay penalty)
    Amrapali (launched too many, below avg quality)
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Kresent homes

How would you like to rate Jaypee Kresent homes new offer i.e. Pay 15 % now and no payment for next 2 years? They're quoting 4090/= psf

I agree Jaypee's customer Service may not be good but it wont matter here for at least 2 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varun007
    How would you like to rate Jaypee Kresent homes new offer i.e. Pay 15 % now and no payment for next 2 years? They're quoting 4090/= psf

I agree Jaypee's customer Service may not be good but it wont matter here for at least 2 years.

i already told that krescent homes is second best
    CommentQuote