Lotus Zing, Sector 168, is the best project currently in noida from both use and investment perspective. Here are the reasons

- Adjacent SEZ (Metlife/Accenture) adjacent towards jaypee
- Upcoming Jaypee development will be world class and just adjacent to Zing
- Upcoming Office space on opposite side of expressway in sector 137
- Excellent construction quality
- Good builder reputation
- Timely delivery
- best unit layouts for 1415 sq ft flats
- two swimming pools
- heat absorbent brickwork
- Resale can be done easily as all the flats are less than 1500 sq ft
- Upcoming commercial property just adjacent
- FNG
- Nearness to proposed five star hotels
- high booking percentage
- low availability of units
Read more
459 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    Crux of the thread:

Zing is the best because:

1. Sec 168 is best.

2. Now choice in sec 168: Zing, Seasons, Golden Palm, Xavier.

3. Of these, obviousely 3C is the best builder.

Hence Proved.

If point 1 is accepted, probably no one would debate, and would accept zing as the best.

But most do not find sec 168 as the best.

Following is only for end users, do not reply with an investor's poin of view.

Many like to stay closer to main city. Sec 107, 100, 61, 50 projects are very good locations for them.

Many want to be very close to an already developed area. LP, devine meadows, ATS one hamlet, prateek fedora, supertech 32 pavilion etc are good located projects for them.

Here I am talking abt location only, else msdhoni will bring bricks issue the moment he reads supertech. (while still calling North Eye as one of the best :))

Many want to stay near their office. For them, sec 137, 168, 13 etc might be good, if their office is/comes on the expressway. Might be, as people keep changing jobs, and in that case the buyer can only switch jobs on the expressway to enjoy the location benefit. He will miss out on good opportunities he migh get in sec 5x, 6x etc.

Those who want a little bit of everything, like not far from expressway, metro, any office place in Noida, would prefer sec 7X. I belog to this. My first job was in sec 125 on EWay, second in sec 57 and current is in sec 64. Sec 78 is within 8 km from all these places, and if metro comes, would be very close to sec 137 area as well.

So, now if only people of each of the above locations started picking their favorite project in that area and shouting like hell, Iref servers would go down. There are so many categories of projects, that no one project can be universally best. There may be one best is luxury category, one in affordable category, one for investment and like that.

Here is my choice list for affordable category. (I have never stayed in luxury ones,so don't understand that stuff. People like sbajaj and nitinthakur have expertise in these):

On developed Expressway: LB

On upcoming part of Expressway: Purvanchal Royal Park

Sector 7x:

For safe players: Mahagun Moderne.

For risk apetite: Sunshine Helios.

Sector 50: Didn't study as out out of reach.

Sector 61: Prateek Fedora.

My personal Blacklist:

Supertech (poor quality)
    Jaypee (delays and customer service)
    Antriksh (delays, increasing super area, no delay penalty)
    Amrapali (launched too many, below avg quality)

why purvanchal????

this analysis is from a 4-5 year horizon, so in that respect zing in 168 scores best
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    Crux of the thread:

1. Sec 168 is best.

Hence Proved.

If point 1 is accepted, probably no one would debate, and would accept zing as the best.

Many like to stay closer to main city. Sec 107, 100, 61, 50 projects are very good locations for them.

Many want to be very close to an already developed area. LP, devine meadows, ATS one hamlet, prateek fedora, supertech 32 pavilion etc are good located projects for them.

Here I am talking abt location only, else msdhoni will bring bricks issue the moment he reads supertech. (while still calling North Eye as one of the best :))

Many want to stay near their office. For them, sec 137, 168, 13 etc might be good, if their office is/comes on the expressway. Might be, as people keep changing jobs, and in that case the buyer can only switch jobs on the expressway to enjoy the location benefit. He will miss out on good opportunities he migh get in sec 5x, 6x etc.

Those who want a little bit of everything, like not far from expressway, metro, any office place in Noida, would prefer sec 7X. I belog to this. My first job was in sec 125 on EWay, second in sec 57 and current is in sec 64. Sec 78 is within 8 km from all these places, and if metro comes, would be very close to sec 137 area as well.

So, now if only people of each of the above locations started picking their favorite project in that area and shouting like hell, Iref servers would go down. There are so many categories of projects, that no one project can be universally best. There may be one best is luxury category, one in affordable category, one for investment and like that.

Here is my choice list for affordable category. (I have never stayed in luxury ones,so don't understand that stuff. People like sbajaj and nitinthakur have expertise in these):

Sector 7x:

My personal Blacklist:

Supertech (poor quality)

north eye is a differently treated project by supertech
    CommentQuote
  • This is very unfair for the people who are promoting Zing from last 6 days as the best in Noida/whole NCR/India/World and you are saying this is best in sector 168 only.

:)

Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    Crux of the thread:

1. Sec 168 is best.

Hence Proved.

Sector 7x:

My personal Blacklist:

Supertech (poor quality)
    CommentQuote
  • Must say...one of the most childish discussion on the IREF...and by the folks who have invested Lakhs of rupees.

If Zing is best just because Zee business has said it...then Knight's Frank has rated LP as the best project...needless to say that in RE, whether anyone wil rely on Zee Biz or Knight's Frank.

If Zing is best since its from 3C table...then we already have LB and LP sold out projects.

If Zing is good because of "expected" good construction quality...then we already have ATS one hamlet getting constructed and UGCC/LB/LP and what not.

If Zing is good because of facilities...then how about LP having playschool within the campus...a big nursing home sharing the boundary, utilities shopping at walkable distance at Sec 82/110 market.

If Zing is good because of location....then let me also show one scenario to it. 2 of my colleagues were interested in 3C property and enquired with me for LP. Since they thought rates are now high in LP, i suggested them to look for Zing..."NO" comes the straight answer...saying - Us location pe kaun jayega!!!
    So, while it was their view, but yes, this should give u the real feel of people actually looking out to buy property on N-ExWy.

By the way...while 3C is the best builder for Green Buildings...both LB and LP mentions the LEED certification number with IGBC...infact in IGBC's website also, there is a mention of these projects...i could not find any similar reference on the website of Zing!!! So, is there a lesser "Green" factor in this project?
    CommentQuote
  • A project (starting with 3BHK floor plan) opposite to factories and upcoming labor chowks cannot be touted as the best project in the region. It can be labeled as the most misfit project in the region. :D

If Purvanchal would have come up with 1-2 room sets than I would have endorsed it as the best project in "Just Affordable Segment". As demand would have always exceeded supply due to its proximity with Industry and nearby villages :bab (59):

Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ca.anurag
    Must say...one of the most childish discussion on the IREF...and by the folks who have invested Lakhs of rupees.

If Zing is best just because Zee business has said it...then Knight's Frank has rated LP as the best project...needless to say that in RE, whether anyone wil rely on Zee Biz or Knight's Frank.

If Zing is best since its from 3C table...then we already have LB and LP sold out projects.

If Zing is good because of "expected" good construction quality...then we already have ATS one hamlet getting constructed and UGCC/LB/LP and what not.

If Zing is good because of facilities...then how about LP having playschool within the campus...a big nursing home sharing the boundary, utilities shopping at walkable distance at Sec 82/110 market.

If Zing is good because of location....then let me also show one scenario to it. 2 of my colleagues were interested in 3C property and enquired with me for LP. Since they thought rates are now high in LP, i suggested them to look for Zing..."NO" comes the straight answer...saying - Us location pe kaun jayega!!!
    So, while it was their view, but yes, this should give u the real feel of people actually looking out to buy property on N-ExWy.

By the way...while 3C is the best builder for Green Buildings...both LB and LP mentions the LEED certification number with IGBC...infact in IGBC's website also, there is a mention of these projects...i could not find any similar reference on the website of Zing!!! So, is there a lesser "Green" factor in this project?

thats the whole idea, which is best both from end use and investment perspective at current prices,while LB/LP are good, what gives zing the edge is bang opposite of the e-way where most offices will come up.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varun007
    How would you like to rate Jaypee Kresent homes new offer i.e. Pay 15 % now and no payment for next 2 years? They're quoting 4090/= psf

I agree Jaypee's customer Service may not be good but it wont matter here for at least 2 years.

japee will do nothing for next 24 months..after taht you will not get flat and will give EMi to bank..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    japee will do nothing for next 24 months..after taht you will not get flat and will give EMi to bank..

basement has already been dug up...it is the second best project
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ca.anurag
    Must say...one of the most childish discussion on the IREF...and by the folks who have invested Lakhs of rupees.

What are you doing in between kids??

Both are rating 3c' project as the best, wow thts great!!!
    My friend, In RE you dont need to rely on Zee Biz or Knight's Frank, do your own research, thats the best guide. God has given us something called "brain" we should rely on it.

If Zing is best since its from 3C table...then we already have LB and LP sold out projects.If Zing is good because of "expected" good construction quality...then we already have ATS one hamlet getting constructed and UGCC/LB/LP and what not.

LB/LP are older launch than Zing, Plot size are different, locations are different, price is Higher. Comparison doesnt exist!!! Every project has its own USP... Its just a case where you need to set your requirements against your priorities that's it.

That's what your priorities are may be someone has some other priorites..Looking at this, i would suggest LB is even better.
    What if someone wants a flat adjacent to Accenture building??
    .... No doublt LP is one of the finest project in Noida, but people who know whats the significance of EW in RE would might want to go for Zing.
    I'll stick to my words, Zing is the best or would say better project on EW as of now, i have never said its the best in Noida.. thats my view everyone has one.

ye toh aane wala time batayega ki wahan kaun jayega?? mere hisaab se wahan koi nai jayega sab wahan ayeinge.. kisi ki job hogi wahan, kisi ke rishtedaar honge wahan, kisi ko flat karidhna hoga wahan.. wait n watch

Atta market/GIP, is just a 10 min. drive from sec-168,EW... & that is not bad for sure, same applies to parichowk.
    EW = 100-120 Km/hr speed, No red lights... pheewww.....

ATS Village Success is majorily governed by this EW factor, ofcourse along with the construction quality & maintainence.

Best of luck to both of your collegues.

What is the difference between More Green & Less Green, whats your mathematics on that???.. Will you actually go to the court against builder if you may think its lesser green or its too much green???
    This is something where you need to trust the builder, if he delievers as per your mathematics its good , else going by the information on the website is not a worthy source, will check this with 3c officials about this Green Factor!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Why 3C came up with an idea of Studio apartments in Zing? I have not visited the location but reading from the discussion, i guess, the area is not yet developed but anticipated to develop in near future of 5-10 years. who'll live in these studio apartments. Obviously, many investors will have an idea of putting it on rent to bachelors... one apartment will have min. 2 bachelors...but even 4 bachelors can (& will) share these apartment. May be future offices close-by to Zing. But its not an appropriate place for an end user (my PoV), investors may enjoy renting out their flats as the area will get populated.

MY PoV, ZING NOT FOR FAMILY PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE OF STUDIO APARTMENTS.
    CommentQuote
  • I think its too early to arrive at any conclusion with regard to which is the best project on expressway. Everyone has their reason for selecting a particular project. Only time will tell which one turns out to be the better one. I think it is serving nobody's interest (except of course maybe some brokers) by touting a particular project as the best. It may even end up as a fool's paradise. We are all matured people and it would be better to wait and see and stop this childish behavior.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    Why 3C came up with an idea of Studio apartments in Zing? I have not visited the location but reading from the discussion, i guess, the area is not yet developed but anticipated to develop in near future of 5-10 years. who'll live in these studio apartments. Obviously, many investors will have an idea of putting it on rent to bachelors... one apartment will have min. 2 bachelors...but even 4 bachelors can (& will) share these apartment. May be future offices close-by to Zing. But its not an appropriate place for an end user (my PoV), investors may enjoy renting out their flats as the area will get populated.

MY PoV, ZING NOT FOR FAMILY PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE OF STUDIO APARTMENTS.

your POV is non-sensical as there are no studio aprtments in zing
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by atmaram
    I think its too early to arrive at any conclusion with regard to which is the best project on expressway. Everyone has their reason for selecting a particular project. Only time will tell which one turns out to be the better one. I think it is serving nobody's interest (except of course maybe some brokers) by touting a particular project as the best. It may even end up as a fool's paradise. We are all matured people and it would be better to wait and see and stop this childish behavior.

if you cant compare under construction projects...then what will be the basis to buy one...if you have to......non sense post
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by msdhoni
    your POV is non-sensical as there are no studio aprtments in zing

Chalo bhai..discussion ka koi point hi nahin choda Dhoni sahab ne...jisne thread shuru ki hai...saying Zing is the best project...has no idea that Zing has studio apartments..

Mere pyare munna, 3C website shows Zing has Studio apartments....

Lotus Zing :: Floor Plans

Now you urself proved that Zing is not the best...because Zing does have Studio apartments
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    Chalo bhai..discussion ka koi point hi nahin choda Dhoni sahab ne...jisne thread shuru ki hai...saying Zing is the best project...has no idea that Zing has studio apartments..

Mere pyare munna, 3C website shows Zing has Studio apartments....

Lotus Zing :: Floor Plans

Now you urself proved that Zing is not the best...because Zing does have Studio apartments

this is not studio...this is 1 bhk...do you know, what is a studio apartment
    CommentQuote