Lotus Zing, Sector 168, is the best project currently in noida from both use and investment perspective. Here are the reasons

- Adjacent SEZ (Metlife/Accenture) adjacent towards jaypee
- Upcoming Jaypee development will be world class and just adjacent to Zing
- Upcoming Office space on opposite side of expressway in sector 137
- Excellent construction quality
- Good builder reputation
- Timely delivery
- best unit layouts for 1415 sq ft flats
- two swimming pools
- heat absorbent brickwork
- Resale can be done easily as all the flats are less than 1500 sq ft
- Upcoming commercial property just adjacent
- FNG
- Nearness to proposed five star hotels
- high booking percentage
- low availability of units
Read more
459 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • this is applicable to you, seems like you have limitations.
    N this Bheja Fry thing is totally relevant to this thread, this is the most childish discussion on IREF.

Also i agree with the members saying Purvanchal Royal Park is a better option, that project is good both for investment and self use.

Originally Posted by msdhoni
    write something different...u have written the same thing many times over now.....may be you have limitations
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by msdhoni
    this is not studio...this is 1 bhk...do you know, what is a studio apartment

I know & 3C also knows...hence they are clearly mentioning it as Studio unit and not 1 BHK......

Now, you have no point in defending this discussion & proving Zing as best.
    CommentQuote
  • Lotus Zing project was launched 10 months before. Construction started 6 months before. Pace of construction is reasonable.

From Investor's point of view, any project within the span of 10 months fetch you a premium of Rs. 600-700/- would be deemed as the best project in Noida. Those who invested Rs. 3000/- sq.ft. 10 months before are getting Rs. 600-700 as premium.

My R&D may not be good, but friends you name any other project at a similar stage, where today is zing, giving premium of 600 to 700 Rs.

If not, then for time being, there is no harm in saying Lotus Zing is the best in present scenario.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chirag999
    this is applicable to you, seems like you havh e limitations.
    N this Bheja Fry thing is totally relevant to this thread, this is the most childish discussion on IREF.

Also i agree with the members saying Purvanchal Royal Park is a better option, that project is good both for investment and self use.

oh what basis, the sector in which purvanchal it is located in has high potential of being dense. Second it is 3/4/5 bhk...which is usually luxury segment...but purvanchal features in project do not match even affordable segment....will be hard to sell units...high risk

obviously.... you will aagree with others opinion because of your limitations in making a sound one yourself
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jeetu2011
    Lotus Zing project was launched 10 months before. Construction started 6 months before. Pace of construction is reasonable.

From Investor's point of view, any project within the span of 10 months fetch you a premium of Rs. 600-700/- would be deemed as the best project in Noida. Those who invested Rs. 3000/- sq.ft. 10 months before are getting Rs. 600-700 as premium.

My R&D may not be good, but friends you name any other project at a similar stage, where today is zing, giving premium of 600 to 700 Rs.

If not, then for time being, there is no harm in saying Lotus Zing is the best in present scenario.

Thanks

isko kehte hain doodh ka doodh aur paani ka paani kar dena.....very good post
    CommentQuote
    Lotus Zing project was launched 10 months before. Construction started 6 months before. Pace of construction is reasonable.

Thanks

ur post made me LOL. Your words are like from a child who by his innocence wants to make elders agreed upon something.

Word "Thanks"....made me to think like this for you. Don't mind.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    I know & 3C also knows...hence they are clearly mentioning it as Studio unit and not 1 BHK......

Now, you have no point in defending this discussion & proving Zing as best.

you dont know...if you say that layout is a studio layout...websites often have errors and people like you...take them as source of highest truth.....
    CommentQuote
    ur post made me LOL. Your words are like from a child who by his innocence wants to make elders agreed upon something.

do you even know anything about RE.....dont even know...what a studio is....
    CommentQuote
    you dont know...if you say that layout is a studio layout...websites often have errors and people like you...take them as source of highest truth.....

babu tum mano ya na mano...these are studio apartments only... (though addition of hall makes it as 1BHK but dude....why don't you think..what was the objective of making these smallest units....reason is small investors...& why...because of the potential of this area in future for MNC jobs...& hence the huge bachelor population... I consider 3C as the smartest builder in Noida region.... they do research the market regularly ....

Mano ya na mano...these are STUDIO apartments (don't go with the standard definition of Studio apartments)....
    CommentQuote
    do you even know anything about RE.....dont even know...what a studio is....

Did not know before...but after investing in 2 projects in last 2 years..got a little idea... but still learning from experts like you... I regret ..why didn't u post this thread a year before...i would have invested in Zing for sure... (U would have surely white washed my mind)
    CommentQuote
    babu tum mano ya na mano...these are studio apartments only... (though addition of hall makes it as 1BHK but dude....why don't you think..what was the objective of making these smallest units....reason is small investors...& why...because of the potential of this area in future for MNC jobs...& hence the huge bachelor population... I consider 3C as the smartest builder in Noida region.... they do research the market regularly ....

Mano ya na mano...these are STUDIO apartments (don't go with the standard definition of Studio apartments)....

there is difference between 1 bhk and studio...dont cover up your follies...get your facts correct first...second this thing of 1 bhk leading to bad society is absolutely rubbish....go and check defence colony in delhi and kendriya vihar sector 50 near metro...they are one of the most sought after places.......now talk something sensible
    CommentQuote
    there is difference between 1 bhk and studio...dont cover up your follies...get your facts correct first...second this thing of 1 bhk leading to bad society is absolutely rubbish....go and check defence colony in delhi and kendriya vihar sector 50 near metro...they are one of the most sought after places.......now talk something sensible

I am talking sensible...but dude...you r rude... who is not listening...
    CommentQuote

Dear Sir,

You are indeed a senior member and my elder too. Ofcourse, you have good knowledge of real esate too. My comments may look childesh to you.

Today, you may pick-up any newspaper, you will find resale advertisements for the projects of two builders only, JayPee and the 3C.

I am new in the field of real estate. Please correct me if I have said anything illogical / incorrect in my previous mail.

I would be grateful to you.

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Get some sense dude...may help you to become identifiable!!

Originally Posted by Unidentified
    What is the difference between More Green & Less Green, whats your mathematics on that???.. Will you actually go to the court against builder if you may think its lesser green or its too much green???
    This is something where you need to trust the builder, if he delievers as per your mathematics its good , else going by the information on the website is not a worthy source, will check this with 3c officials about this Green Factor!!!
    CommentQuote
    Dear Sir,

You are indeed a senior member and my elder too. Ofcourse, you have good knowledge of real esate too. My comments may look childesh to you.

Today, you may pick-up any newspaper, you will find resale advertisements for the projects of two builders only, JayPee and the 3C.

I am new in the field of real estate. Please correct me if I have said anything illogical / incorrect in my previous mail.

I would be grateful to you.

Regards,

Nahin yaar.... u said it was quite correct. Just the word "Thanks".... yaar....tum achha likhte ho.. aur sahi bhi likhte ho...

waise main bhi naya hi hoon iss field me... sir ..nahin LChand bulao mujhe..
    CommentQuote