Lotus Zing, Sector 168, is the best project currently in noida from both use and investment perspective. Here are the reasons

- Adjacent SEZ (Metlife/Accenture) adjacent towards jaypee
- Upcoming Jaypee development will be world class and just adjacent to Zing
- Upcoming Office space on opposite side of expressway in sector 137
- Excellent construction quality
- Good builder reputation
- Timely delivery
- best unit layouts for 1415 sq ft flats
- two swimming pools
- heat absorbent brickwork
- Resale can be done easily as all the flats are less than 1500 sq ft
- Upcoming commercial property just adjacent
- FNG
- Nearness to proposed five star hotels
- high booking percentage
- low availability of units
Read more
459 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    I am talking sensible...but dude...you r rude... who is not listening...

did not intend to be rude or hurt you
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jeetu2011
    Dear Sir,

You are indeed a senior member and my elder too. Ofcourse, you have good knowledge of real esate too. My comments may look childesh to you.

Today, you may pick-up any newspaper, you will find resale advertisements for the projects of two builders only, JayPee and the 3C.

I am new in the field of real estate. Please correct me if I have said anything illogical / incorrect in my previous mail.

I would be grateful to you.

Regards,

Dear Jeetu, No one is against of 3cs or Jp ...!!

If you read all posts care fully, This thread is nothing but just over possessiveness towards 3cs by a Poster.

I respect all projects and we all know there are some merits and demerits in them.

Lakin "Apne Miyaan Mithu Banana" aur Baki projects ko kuch na samjhna. It looks like some new comer is in the market and he/she has new money for investment.

3cs and Jp, They Both are brands and have good projects (No Doubt) but by saying they have only best projects in the market :bab (59): which creates controversy and shows poster how immature he is in the market.

StuD \m/
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by StudRawk

Dear Jeetu, No one is against of 3cs or Jp ...!!

If you read all posts care fully, This thread is nothing but just over possessiveness towards 3cs by a Poster.

I respect all projects and we all know there are some merits and demerits in them.

Lakin "Apne Miyaan Mithu Banana" aur Baki projects ko kuch na samjhna. It looks like some new comer is in the market and he/she has new money for investment.

3cs and Jp, They Both are brands and have good projects (No Doubt) but by saying they have only best projects in the market :bab (59): which creates controversy and shows poster how immature he is in the market.

StuD \m/

you have not even read the posts and claiming that you read. i have rated other than 3c and jaypee projects in the ranking of the best...problem is posting by people like you, who are not liking "zing is king" status
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by msdhoni
    you have not even read the posts and claiming that you read. i have rated other than 3c and jaypee projects in the ranking of the best...problem is posting by people like you, who are not liking "zing is king" status

Dude, I have no problem with 3cs. But your impractical knowledge and childish nature shown many things among many people already.

There are several ways to post and put your agenda
    :bab (22):

StuD \m/
    CommentQuote

Beside, Your list was fictitious

StuD \m/
    CommentQuote
  • ok so what do you think that zing sector will be all surrounded by greens, if the things go as planned then Zing area will be more crowded bcoz of the commercial space.

Purvanchal is the second best builder after ATS...
    Their 3 BHK is only 1320 sqft and hence you pay a little more and own a 3bhk instead of 2 bhk
    I hope i dont need to talk abt Purvanchal's quality and gud maintenance
    Purvanchal will be a gud project for self use and also for a long term investor
    as ppl will pay extra to stay in less crowded society and with gud construction quality.

And here i am just saying gud project not the BEST as for a under construction project this 'BEST' term is not even applicable...specially if u consider the uncertainty going in Noida market

When we talk abt under construction projects any sensible guy will talk abt Pros and Cons only, especially if you have invested ur own money in a project.

also yes i listen to everyone's opnion and analyze it, not like a school goin kid...my project is the best ....my project is the best...

Originally Posted by msdhoni
    oh what basis, the sector in which purvanchal it is located in has high potential of being dense. Second it is 3/4/5 bhk...which is usually luxury segment...but purvanchal features in project do not match even affordable segment....will be hard to sell units...high risk

obviously.... you will aagree with others opinion because of your limitations in making a sound one yourself
    CommentQuote
  • Justify yourself with some logic, correct me where you think i am wrong & in what sense, i ll reply to you else i'll be more than happy to accept my mistake/es

Otherwise i dont give a damn to such personal comments!!

Originally Posted by ca.anurag
    Get some sense dude...may help you to become identifiable!!
    CommentQuote
  • I love my critics, so far browsed the entire 36 pages just to find the flaws in my investment (zing) like what was missed & should have been considered before investing.

Intrestingly, did not come across anything which can be a potential news to me. Its all repetitive & all what i already know.
    CommentQuote
    Dude, I have no problem with 3cs. But your impractical knowledge and childish nature shown many things among many people already.

There are several ways to post and put your agenda:bab (22):

StuD \m/

you have had nothing to comment on merits and demerits of any project, all you are doing is name calling and saying that either it is kiddish....etc.

if i am kiddish....then you are a toddler....
    CommentQuote

Beside, Your list was fictitious

StuD \m/

again...no reasoning....just the conclusion........go ...pick up some knowledge...then come back and write something
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chirag999
    ok so what do you think that zing sector will be all surrounded by greens, if the things go as planned then Zing area will be more crowded bcoz of the commercial space. --LOL, it is commercial complex...most areas should have that....137 has offices...parking on roads....trafffic will consist of vehicles like trucks...etc.

Purvanchal is the second best builder after ATS...Go check 3c construction quality and features offered...in terms of features offered purvanchal has nothing compared to 3c...3c even specifies the brand of tiles it is going to use...get some sense
    Their 3 BHK is only 1320 sqft and hence you pay a little more and own a 3bhk instead of 2 bhk....this is a standard 3bhk starting for all builders...nothing purvanchal special
    I hope i dont need to talk abt Purvanchal's quality and gud maintenance
    Purvanchal will be a gud project for self use and also for a long term investor
    as ppl will pay extra to stay in less crowded society and with gud construction quality.....it is not inside boundary resources that are constrained in any project....what matters is the density in the sector....go and check...any project in any area

And here i am just saying gud project not the BEST as for a under construction project this 'BEST' term is not even applicable...specially if u consider the uncertainty going in Noida market
    if under construction is the comparison set, you can definitely say one of them is best based on analysis, otherwise what is the point coming to IREF, if you cant even compare...do you mean to say ...just close eyes and buy anything
    When we talk abt under construction projects any sensible guy will talk abt Pros and Cons only, especially if you have invested ur own money in a project.

also yes i listen to everyone's opnion and analyze it, not like a school goin kid...my project is the best ....my project is the best...i never said like you are typing here......if i am kid then you a toddler....who can do just name calling, i have never even said that i have bought in zing...it is dumbnuts like you...who are assuming

now get some sense going for yourself
    CommentQuote
    if you cant compare under construction projects...then what will be the basis to buy one...if you have to......non sense post

I have enough answers to your query. But I cant see myself acting like a spoilt child. So you enjoy your "paradise". Good luck and final bye to this non sense thread.
    CommentQuote
  • i never said that 137 will not be dense and no traffic problem, my only point was that Zing area will also nt be all greens and silent so Mr. Bhushan u can do all this LOL and even more LOL without any sense....

3C has mentioned the brand of tiles, this is really good if they have done it but usually Builders also put the term "equivalent" & nobdy is denying that 3C is nt a gud builder. If you try to understand the point then i am just asking to talk abt pros and cons of a project, this helps everyone.

Size is nt special but Purvanchal is offering this size that is special as in heights project the min they offer is around 1800

Purvanchal has nothing special to offer, this doesn't matter much as i wud prefer selecting a project based on area, builder's reputation, floor plans and how dense is the project and nt based on club features or restaurants inside society.

Only a kid or ultra stupid guy will say in the current market scenario that this under construction project is the best but i know kids often take time to understand such things...so Mr. Bhushan not ur fault

go ahead and keep shouting my project is the best ...my project is the best, ppl are having good fun :bab (59):.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    I know & 3C also knows...hence they are clearly mentioning it as Studio unit and not 1 BHK......

Now, you have no point in defending this discussion & proving Zing as best.

Lchand - Its true that on website its written as studio appts but in actual those are 1Bhk flat not the studio apptms. Thats for sure. I am not sure why they called it as studio appt.
    CommentQuote
  • yupp, the layout is 1 BHK.

Originally Posted by guesswho
    Lchand - Its true that on website its written as studio appts but in actual those are 1Bhk flat not the studio apptms. Thats for sure. I am not sure why they called it as studio appt.
    CommentQuote