Lotus Zing, Sector 168, is the best project currently in noida from both use and investment perspective. Here are the reasons

- Adjacent SEZ (Metlife/Accenture) adjacent towards jaypee
- Upcoming Jaypee development will be world class and just adjacent to Zing
- Upcoming Office space on opposite side of expressway in sector 137
- Excellent construction quality
- Good builder reputation
- Timely delivery
- best unit layouts for 1415 sq ft flats
- two swimming pools
- heat absorbent brickwork
- Resale can be done easily as all the flats are less than 1500 sq ft
- Upcoming commercial property just adjacent
- FNG
- Nearness to proposed five star hotels
- high booking percentage
- low availability of units
Read more
459 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by atmaram
    I have enough answers to your query. But I cant see myself acting like a spoilt child. So you enjoy your "paradise". Good luck and final bye to this non sense thread.

thanks that non-sense posting will reduce with your exit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chirag999
    i never said that 137 will not be dense and no traffic problem, my only point was that Zing area will also nt be all greens and silent so Mr. Bhushan u can do all this LOL and even more LOL without any sense....

3C has mentioned the brand of tiles, this is really good if they have done it but usually Builders also put the term "equivalent" & nobdy is denying that 3C is nt a gud builder. If you try to understand the point then i am just asking to talk abt pros and cons of a project, this helps everyone.

Size is nt special but Purvanchal is offering this size that is special as in heights project the min they offer is around 1800

Purvanchal has nothing special to offer, this doesn't matter much as i wud prefer selecting a project based on area, builder's reputation, floor plans and how dense is the project and nt based on club features or restaurants inside society.

Only a kid or ultra stupid guy will say in the current market scenario that this under construction project is the best but i know kids often take time to understand such things...so Mr. Bhushan not ur fault

go ahead and keep shouting my project is the best ...my project is the best, ppl are having good fun :bab (59):.

mr chiraan, those builders like purvanchal, do not specify what material, use lower quality material.

this useless post by you does not defend anything on issues pointed out by me.
    CommentQuote
  • ATS and Purvanchal are known for their quality...they have delivered the best projects in noida region.
    Purvanchal projects attract min 500-700 more premium than the other projects in same society and this is based on actual transactions.

its nt one project from Purvanchal, all their projects are far better than other builders.
    I think you dont know abt the best builder in Noida region...but nt ur mistake again...

again as i have posted 2-3 times abt Purvanchal so i am not assuming that thier project will be the best, i hav used this just for comparison purpose.

Originally Posted by msdhoni
    mr chiraan, those builders like purvanchal, do not specify what material, use lower quality material.

CommentQuote
  • so here is your sensible talk, i think 95% of the ppl on forum will agree that if you are talking abt quality then Purvanchal comes amongst the top ones...
    but Mr. Dhoni is saying "those builders like purvanchal" :bab (59):
    I hope you don't include ATS also in the list of those builders...u r absolutely funny...

CommentQuote
  • as Mr. Dhoni has written that 3C is using branded material, can smbdy confirm that they have mentioned the brands clearly and the teram "equivalent" is missing. If this is the case then its really good.

PS - i consider LB as a good project on expressway and even if 3C delivers 80% of what they have promised then this project has all the potential to become the BEST, Panache is equally good.
    CommentQuote
    ATS and Purvanchal are known for their quality...they have delivered the best projects in noida region.
    Purvanchal projects attract min 500-700 more premium than the other projects in same society and this is based on actual transactions.

its nt one project from Purvanchal, all their projects are far better than other builders.
    I think you dont know abt the best builder in Noida region...but nt ur mistake again...

again as i have posted 2-3 times abt Purvanchal so i am not assuming that thier project will be the best, i hav used this just for comparison purpose.

incorrect facts....opening for purvanchal royal park was about 3000 psf which was abt at which other projects opened in the area.

first atleast get the facts correct. There was (and is) no 500-700 premium.
    CommentQuote
  • ha ha, again funny, why dont u think before typing.
    We are talking abt quality and that comes into play only after the project is delivered.

Go and check their delivered projects...

You said " those builders like Purvanchal" use lower quality and thats where my comment that just based on quality they charge 500-700 more premium for their delivered projects.

So Mr. RE expert when you talk abt quality refer to delivered projects.

incorrect facts....opening for purvanchal royal park was about 3000 psf which was abt at which other projects opened in the area.

first atleast get the facts correct. There was (and is) no 500-700 premium.
    CommentQuote
    so here is your sensible talk, i think 95% of the ppl on forum will agree that if you are talking abt quality then Purvanchal comes amongst the top ones...
    but Mr. Dhoni is saying "those builders like purvanchal" :bab (59):
    I hope you don't include ATS also in the list of those builders...u r absolutely funny...

purvanchal in comparison to 3c...not in comparison to supertech...

get your head straight......right now you seem to be in dizzy land
    CommentQuote
    ha ha, again funny, why dont u think before typing.
    We are talking abt quality and that comes into play only after the project is delivered.

Go and check their delivered projects...

You said " those builders like Purvanchal" use lower quality and thats where my comment that just based on quality they charge 500-700 more premium for their delivered projects.

So Mr. RE expert when you talk abt quality refer to delivered projects.

in sector 93 ats is at a far higher premium than purvanchal...if you talk about completed projects.....atleast start writing legibly so that the meaning is understood
    CommentQuote
    as Mr. Dhoni has written that 3C is using branded material, can smbdy confirm that they have mentioned the brands clearly and the teram "equivalent" is missing. If this is the case then its really good.

PS - i consider LB as a good project on expressway and even if 3C delivers 80% of what they have promised then this project has all the potential to become the BEST, Panache is equally good.

here is the link for MR CHIRAAN who talks without basis

Lotus Zing :: Specifications

now go and start your schooling again ...so that you may start writing legibly and well meaning stuff

lol lol lol
    CommentQuote
  • Mr. Bhusan of Bheja fry fame, u fail to understand even the baisc things and then try to deviate :bab (59):
    First you were referring to Royal park for its quality which is still under construction even when they have delivered several projects
    Secondly if you say Purvanchal is lower quality than 3C then you are still to learn a lot...
    Mr. Bhushan - even 3C officials refer to Purvanchal and ATS when you ask them abt the quality they are going to deliver, even they treat it as a benchmark but for you its lowr quality :bab (59):

purvanchal in comparison to 3c...not in comparison to supertech...

get your head straight......right now you seem to be in dizzy land
    CommentQuote
  • only kids hav this prblm to understand basic things...
    and why you hav now started comparing ATS and Purvanchal...everyone knows its ATS and then Purvanchal in quality...i hav mentioned the same in my previous posts.
    in sector 93 ats is at a far higher premium than purvanchal...if you talk about completed projects.....atleast start writing legibly so that the meaning is understood
    CommentQuote
  • I have very clearly asked that how they have mentioned it and never said that 3C is nt using branded material, this was a question to the public on forum to get the accurate info.

I am not like you to start saying anything without accurate info, if i don't hav knowledge abt something i simply ask for it and that what i did here....

here is the link for MR CHIRAAN who talks without basis

Lotus Zing :: Specifications

now go and start your schooling again ...so that you may start writing legibly and well meaning stuff

lol lol lol
    CommentQuote
  • I have been on this forum for quite some time and I must say that this thread is one of the worst that I have ever seen here.

Firstly, the thread starter user msdhoni does not seem to understand anything and just writes for the sake of writing. Most of his arguments are utter nonsense devoid of any meaning.

Secondly, calling a project best does not make it the best. This is a fact and accept it. We do not need a thread for this stupid topic. If it is best then people apart from user msdhoni would know that it is the best and in that case it should not be required to undergo any of these page long discussions.
    Something looking best to user msdhoni might be crap for someone else, it all depends on individual taste.

CommentQuote
  • agreed, i was getting bored today so it was fun participating in this crap.
    thanks Mr Dhoni for ur funny and childish comments :bab (59):

Now you can continue "my project is the best'...."my project is the best" and all ur sensible talk.

bbyye for now...

Originally Posted by skoda0505
    I have been on this forum for quite some time and I must say that this thread is one of the worst that I have ever seen here.

Firstly, the thread starter user msdhoni does not seem to understand anything and just writes for the sake of writing. Most of his arguments are utter nonsense devoid of any meaning.

Secondly, calling a project best does not make it the best. This is a fact and accept it. We do not need a thread for this stupid topic. If it is best then people apart from user msdhoni would know that it is the best and in that case it should not be required to undergo any of these page long discussions.
    Something looking best to user msdhoni might be crap for someone else, it all depends on individual taste.

CommentQuote