Lotus Zing, Sector 168, is the best project currently in noida from both use and investment perspective. Here are the reasons

- Adjacent SEZ (Metlife/Accenture) adjacent towards jaypee
- Upcoming Jaypee development will be world class and just adjacent to Zing
- Upcoming Office space on opposite side of expressway in sector 137
- Excellent construction quality
- Good builder reputation
- Timely delivery
- best unit layouts for 1415 sq ft flats
- two swimming pools
- heat absorbent brickwork
- Resale can be done easily as all the flats are less than 1500 sq ft
- Upcoming commercial property just adjacent
- FNG
- Nearness to proposed five star hotels
- high booking percentage
- low availability of units
Read more
459 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by chirag999
    only kids hav this prblm to understand basic things...
    and why you hav now started comparing ATS and Purvanchal...everyone knows its ATS and then Purvanchal in quality...i hav mentioned the same in my previous posts.

it was never about ats...only you brought it in.......it was royal park against zing...i disproved you with support of solid evidence and you made a stupid remark of 500-700 premium in purvanchal...which is not true
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skoda0505
    I have been on this forum for quite some time and I must say that this thread is one of the worst that I have ever seen here.

Firstly, the thread starter user msdhoni does not seem to understand anything and just writes for the sake of writing. Most of his arguments are utter nonsense devoid of any meaning.

Secondly, calling a project best does not make it the best. This is a fact and accept it. We do not need a thread for this stupid topic. If it is best then people apart from user msdhoni would know that it is the best and in that case it should not be required to undergo any of these page long discussions.
    Something looking best to user msdhoni might be crap for someone else, it all depends on individual taste.

another crap post discussing nothing about RE/Project, just making personal issues. i know this is because when zing is called king...people who invested elsewhere feel stupid and start opening the gutter floodgates in this thread
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by msdhoni
    another crap post discussing nothing about RE/Project, just making personal issues. i know this is because when zing is called king...people who invested elsewhere feel stupid and start opening the gutter floodgates in this thread

msdhoni... good to see you are still singing this song from morning to evening... you must be taking good nutrious meal to keep this enthu up and running till you hold this flat...

You must be hired in marketing group of 3c and you should be sitting on DND toll booth.. whoever might be going to book in another project.. you would have brain washed him and make them book in Zing. Saare other projects ke marketing waale ek side n msdhoni ek side...

Good job.. keep going...
    CommentQuote
  • Let's desist from getting personal on this forum. This is a public forum and decorum should be maintained. So, i request all members to not get rude or make personal attacks.

As for projects, no doubt Zing is a good prospective project by a reputed builder but till projects are completed, we can't know for sure which are the better projects in the Noida Expressway region.
    CommentQuote
    north eye is a differently treated project by supertech

How? Because they are promising the moon? or because the rates went up from around 5000 psf to 10000 psf within a month?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rishimanglesh
    A project (starting with 3BHK floor plan) opposite to factories and upcoming labor chowks cannot be touted as the best project in the region. It can be labeled as the most misfit project in the region. :D

If Purvanchal would have come up with 1-2 room sets than I would have endorsed it as the best project in "Just Affordable Segment". As demand would have always exceeded supply due to its proximity with Industry and nearby villages :bab (59):

again demand and supply. I had clearly written that i am writing from end user point of view, and not investor's. Do you mean to say that 1-2 room sets increase the quality of life inside a project? Do you know the min size of ATS Village? Every one knows 1 bhk and 2 bhk are easy to sell. still builders like purvanchal and ATS dont make them. why? coz they know gentry is different for diff flat sizes.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the basis for your statement that zing woulld fetch you a premium of 600-700? Are resale transactions taking place at this rate? If you consider only builder prices, then no project can beat North eye. Its price almost doubled in a month!

Originally Posted by Jeetu2011
    Lotus Zing project was launched 10 months before. Construction started 6 months before. Pace of construction is reasonable.

From Investor's point of view, any project within the span of 10 months fetch you a premium of Rs. 600-700/- would be deemed as the best project in Noida. Those who invested Rs. 3000/- sq.ft. 10 months before are getting Rs. 600-700 as premium.

My R&D may not be good, but friends you name any other project at a similar stage, where today is zing, giving premium of 600 to 700 Rs.

If not, then for time being, there is no harm in saying Lotus Zing is the best in present scenario.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
    here is the link for MR CHIRAAN who talks without basis

Lotus Zing :: Specifications

now go and start your schooling again ...so that you may start writing legibly and well meaning stuff

lol lol lol

Is this thing written in the BBA? or an 'equivalent' is added? Those who have bought please inform. I have not sen tha BBA hence just asking.
    CommentQuote
  • Those who are saying Zing is best project, as it will give highest ROI, please also mention till what time will it remain the best, using the said criteria. Please do not say that it will remain the best for investors forever.
    CommentQuote
    you have had nothing to comment on merits and demerits of any project, all you are doing is name calling and saying that either it is kiddish....etc.

if i am kiddish....then you are a toddler....

LOLX, IREF got a best clone ever :bab (45):

mAn, you talking with me, or with my hands ? :bab (35):

I am just looking some sense talk from you but You do not make any Logic. You nothing just a :bab (63): POSTER from me, Like passing with friends in street after looking some Poster and saying :bab (28): then walk on .

StuD \m/
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by StudRawk

LOLX, IREF got a best clone ever :bab (45):

mAn, you talking with me, or with my hands ? :bab (35):

I am just looking some sense talk from you but You does not make any Logic. You nothing just a :bab (63): POSTER from me, Like passing with friends in street after looking some Poster and saying :bab (28): then walk on .

StuD \m/

the most probabale reason that you dont find logic is that you dont have the brains to find....LOLXXXX
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    again demand and supply. I had clearly written that i am writing from end user point of view, and not investor's. Do you mean to say that 1-2 room sets increase the quality of life inside a project? Do you know the min size of ATS Village? Every one knows 1 bhk and 2 bhk are easy to sell. still builders like purvanchal and ATS dont make them. why? coz they know gentry is different for diff flat sizes.

Funny ATS and purvanchal do not make less than 3 bhk because of gentry....lol.....it has do with their business strategy not gentry......lol...funny folks
    CommentQuote
    Those who are saying Zing is best project, as it will give highest ROI, please also mention till what time will it remain the best, using the said criteria. Please do not say that it will remain the best for investors forever.

it is in the current period with a 4-5 year horizon. this has been said many times over.
    CommentQuote

no...he is saying because 3/4/5 bhk with no luxury facilities will be hard to sell and will have higher risk
    CommentQuote
    Is this thing written in the BBA? or an 'equivalent' is added? Those who have bought please inform. I have not sen tha BBA hence just asking.

this is the truth...nobody will attach his BBA just to prove the fact to you......
    CommentQuote