Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse

Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

Last updated: July 19 2013
470 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

    Well, being a bit close to villages helps! Maids easily available!!
    As far as irrigation drain is considered, I wish you had seen the one adjoining 168 too The ones close to 168 are:-

    1. The same drain
    2. STP
    3. Villages - Dostpur Mangrauli, Chaprauli ( Thats an asset actually )
    4. Railway Station and Inland Container Depot

    You will find the same cycles, rickshaws, noise pollution whole day due to high speed traffic and planned railway station and maybe some fresh air from the STP

    And we are not talking of 3C is going to deliver or not, the question is - What exactly are they going to deliver? Something like Emerald Court, or something like any of the Purvanchal's projects. Hope you have seen there projects not only the ones with its brand name, but the contracted ones as well. Sanchar Vihar, sector -62, and there is another one there. They simply stand out.

    Saying 3C Zing is the best is like someone predicting Mukund is going to be the next Lara! And comparing 3C with Purvanchal is like comparing Mukund now with Lara . And the count you are telling, 4th, just visit the site of Purvanchal, pick any project ( I think they have around 20), and visit it, the quality shines from far! This is exactly why there projects sell without much ads and brokers !

    And I am sure there would be more groups of 2-4 bachelors putting in together in 1BHKs and 2BHKs in zing like projects which start with 1BHKs together than the larger groups of 6-8 affording Purvanchal's rent!!! So again, just prepare yourself in case you find quite a lot of bachelors around, if it goes this way





    Best Regards,
    Ravi
    PS: I don't really mind 3C giving out a good project, but its just too early even to put it at the same level even with Eldeco or Supertech, leave alone Purvanchal!

    Originally posted by rishimanglesh View Post
    Well, Sector 137 has all the potential to become hot spot due to more proximity to 2 nearby villages than ITES/industries.

    As this thread has got the reputation of microscopic postmortems of the project, thus I believe people will take both pros and cons in their stride.

    I have always heard good words about Purvanchal as builder mainly due to it's GN project. And I hope he will keep up his good work. But there is no indication that 3C won't deliver. Anyways, this is 3C's 4rth project and they will have lot of opportunity to learn delivering best product even if they miss out something in their earlier projects.

    Personally I see no comparison of Sector 137 with Sector 168 or even 143 for that matter.

    I think, sector 137 shares only 10% of its boundary with 142 SEZ otherwise its perfect sandwiched between factories, drain and villages. And that Sandwich is stuffed with all kind of builders... making it among MOST DENSE sector in the Noida.

    With so much development coming to this area, my experience in Noida (sec 57,58 etc) tells me that the Villages nearby in Sector 146 and 88 will also expand (residential and commercial) mainly due to proximity with Industry/Factory. Lot of residential apartments will also create an employment for lower strata of society like maids, presswalas, security guards etc.. and they won't live in apartments for sure but will choose nearby villages. Thus, I won't be surprise if you have to zig zag lot of cycles to reach 3C oxygen.. Crossroads of 137, 90, 140A and 141 has potential of next Labour Chowk in the making..

    I am sure it wouldn't be as bad as it sound.. but one could only foresee and prepare for it if it really goes this way.

    And are you so sure that your Neighbor will not rent out his 3 BHK to 6-8 guys to give you your peace of mind??
    Last edited July 8 2011, 10:08 PM.

    Comment


    • Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

      Originally posted by StudRawk View Post
      Whats use to create one more when this thread was just shifted to a Joke already?


      People , they dont find any information on this forum. It became just like some time pass. when they have nothing to write in other relevant forums they writing here.


      StuD \m/
      yes a joke indeed, because of some of your posts

      Comment


      • Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

        Originally posted by noidaa View Post
        Agreed StuDRawk!

        Just copying remarks on Zing for Dhoni

        ----------------------------------
        Zing and best?? lol....There are far better ones.

        Better and proven ones - ATS, Purvanchal!
        And even the Sikkas and Victory's may come better either!!

        ----------------------------------------------------
        Best Regards,
        Ravi
        ATS is a delivered residential apartment, comparison set is projects= under construction.....think before posting

        Comment


        • Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

          Originally posted by pravinchaudhary View Post
          How does this affect the construction speed?
          projects with a ready ecosystem for living will establish the brand...it is not that tough to understand

          Comment


          • Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

            Lol....that speaks for your insight about projects in Noida. I thought you would know ATS is a builder and the name of its under construction projects in Noida. Still, I wont tell it as I leave it to you so that you put in some effort to increase your so called PROJECT knowledge.

            And yeah, Think before posting
            Hope you are able to find a buyer for your Zing apartment! Though currently a lot of inventory is left with the builder.

            Best Regards,
            Ravi



            Originally posted by msdhoni View Post
            ATS is a delivered residential apartment, comparison set is projects= under construction.....think before posting

            Comment


            • Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

              Originally posted by pravinchaudhary View Post
              Have you done research on all projects in Noida?
              Answer is YES YES YES

              Comment


              • Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

                Originally posted by rishimanglesh View Post
                “Neighbor’s Envy, Owners Pride"
                To MSDhoni's critics: - you couldn't come up with a single project with proper reasoning to challenge Lotus Zing's numero uno status. And asking wrong questions will get wrong answers. It reinforces that Lotus Zing is the best project in the Noida.

                The only logic presented that there can not be a best project possible as every project has its pros and cons. Than nothing is perfect in this world. But it doesn't mean that "Best" word should be deleted from dictionary or not suitable to use anywhere. If it is not 10/10 than it must be better than others for that time.

                If anybody thinks, his Strike rate is better than MSDhoni (more sensible or logical) than why doesn't he/she comes up with another project name with more pros and less cons to invalidate this thread. But your posts are showing series of emotions you are going through for reasons best known to you.
                very reasonable post

                Comment


                • Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

                  Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                  I fail to understand that if this was one of the BEST projects ..why didn't 3C guys realise this........
                  They sold half of the land to Paras and then out of the land left ,half of it to EMPORIO later on....Foxes me....They have to sell this project by Hook or Crook using all methods.....WHAT SAY DHONI!!!!!! before the launch of Sports Village .....as it may not be possible to sell the remaining units to investors...once SV is launched.....

                  Ofcourse you fail to understand.......lol

                  read my answer to pravin chaudhary's post.......may be u will understand

                  Comment


                  • Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

                    Originally posted by noidaa View Post
                    As far as irrigation drain is considered, I wish you had seen the one adjoining 168 too The ones close to 168 are:-

                    1. The same drain
                    2. STP
                    3. Villages - Dostpur Mangrauli, Chaprauli ( Thats an asset actually )
                    4. Railway Station and Inland Container Depot

                    You will find the same cycles, rickshaws, noise pollution whole day due to high speed traffic and planned railway station and maybe some fresh air from the STP
                    Lotus Zing and Sector 168 has already gone through microscopic postmortem, so I won't repeat things. But I am very much confident that it won't be as good a hot spot as your surrounding area would likely to be

                    Originally posted by noidaa View Post
                    And we are not talking of 3C is going to deliver or not, the question is - What exactly are they going to deliver? Something like Emerald Court, or something like any of the Purvanchal's projects. Hope you have seen there projects not only the ones with its brand name, but the contracted ones as well. Sanchar Vihar, sector -62, and there is another one there. They simply stand out.

                    Saying 3C Zing is the best is like someone predicting Mukund is going to be the next Lara! And comparing 3C with Purvanchal is like comparing Mukund now with Lara
                    I stay in Sector 62 and just next to 3C Green Boulevard in Sector 62 ( I used go to gym in that building too). And only 3C stands out in Sector 62.

                    BTW, comparing Mukund vs Lara tells us where are you coming from .. the question should be .. Can Sachin Tendulkar or Jaquous Kallis play T20 cricket? Yes, they can, sooner or later, coz they are master class.

                    So, 3C will deliver and I expect it to very similar with its class, sooner or later. Only time will tell.


                    Originally posted by noidaa View Post
                    So again, just prepare yourself in case you find quite a lot of bachelors around, if it goes this way
                    [/QUOTE]

                    LZ is ready for it but you don't put yourself in illusion that 3BHK society means peace of mind

                    Comment


                    • Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

                      To me commercials and residentials are two different parts of the game. No doubt that 3C has put up some good commercial structures but this is a different ball game alltogether. Unitech - Excellent commercials, but residentials lying way behind!!! So gym hard, in case you decide to take you money back to invest in Purvanchal, jab budhi aayegi tab



                      Originally posted by rishimanglesh View Post

                      I stay in Sector 62 and just next to 3C Green Boulevard in Sector 62 ( I used go to gym in that building too). And only 3C stands out in Sector 62.

                      Lets not get into where I come from, as it is irrelevant! Getting personal is one common way adopted by people who lose out giving proper reasoning in discussions, so...

                      And 3C is not Kallis, Kallis is an allrounder, 3C is Mukund having played Ranji, and showing good in the initial showing Later on he becomes a Rohan Gavaskar or Yuvraj, only time will tell! And for sure, Lara/Tendulkar/Kallis are a different class - ATS/Purvanchal!

                      3C will deliver for sure, but what class - Eldeco or Supertech, I am sure not sure. Purvanchal is way ahead!


                      Originally posted by rishimanglesh View Post
                      BTW, comparing Mukund vs Lara tells us where are you coming from .. the question should be .. Can Sachin Tendulkar or Jaquous Kallis play T20 cricket? Yes, they can, sooner or later, coz they are master class.

                      So, 3C will deliver and I expect it to very similar with its class, sooner or later. Only time will tell.

                      Thats no illusion, just visit Silver City once, and get an idea!
                      No point calling it an illusion, as to see reality you need to step out of your place and do some leg work. So, best of luck !!!
                      Originally posted by rishimanglesh View Post

                      LZ is ready for it but you don't put yourself in illusion that 3BHK society means peace of mind

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X