Lotus Zing, Sector 168, is the best project currently in noida from both use and investment perspective. Here are the reasons

- Adjacent SEZ (Metlife/Accenture) adjacent towards jaypee
- Upcoming Jaypee development will be world class and just adjacent to Zing
- Upcoming Office space on opposite side of expressway in sector 137
- Excellent construction quality
- Good builder reputation
- Timely delivery
- best unit layouts for 1415 sq ft flats
- two swimming pools
- heat absorbent brickwork
- Resale can be done easily as all the flats are less than 1500 sq ft
- Upcoming commercial property just adjacent
- FNG
- Nearness to proposed five star hotels
- high booking percentage
- low availability of units
Read more
459 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    How? Because they are promising the moon? or because the rates went up from around 5000 psf to 10000 psf within a month?

because the concept is different and new to noida.....will become a neighbour's envy and construction quality must be good for such a high rise in noida. since there is an element of risk...it is the 4th best and not the best
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by msdhoni
    this is the truth...nobody will attach his BBA just to prove the fact to you......

Did I ask anyone to attach? Or for any other proof? Why are you always ready with gun? I just asked whether it is mentioned there.
    CommentQuote
    Funny ATS and purvanchal do not make less than 3 bhk because of gentry....lol.....it has do with their business strategy not gentry......lol...funny folks

Business strategy... obviously it is. What I was pointing to is thend reason behind that strategy. Can it be a strategy to make hard to sell sizes? What for? Do they find it hard to sell their projects? No. it is a fact that they sell them even without ads and brokers, which is exactly opposit to how 3C has done.

About luxury facilities, what luxury facilities does ATS village have? How difficult is it to sell a flat in it?
    CommentQuote
    it is in the current period with a 4-5 year horizon. this has been said many times over.

Bhai logon...Tumne Dhoni ka career khatam kar diya...ab Sports Village ke launch hone se pehle ...bache hue Zing ke units kaun kharidega....1 hafte aur chalne dete.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by loneranger
    Bhai logon...Tumne Dhoni ka career khatam kar diya...ab Sports Village ke launch hone se pehle ...bache hue Zing ke units kaun kharidega....1 hafte aur chalne dete.....

LOL...
    But on a serious note, these brokers and agents really confuses other members who are looking for some good information.
    CommentQuote
  • Phew !!!! What a relief now that he is suspended !!!! Bhai log lets end this useless Zing is the best thread now and let it rest in peace !

:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skoda0505
    Phew !!!! What a relief now that he is suspended !!!! Bhai log lets end this useless Zing is the best thread now and let it rest in peace !

:)

You are right, This thread got unnecessary TRP :bab (59):

StuD \m/
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by loneranger

Parthiv patel will now get a chance .....i dont think this guy can reamin away from this thread its like his life support system ......demise of msd means rise of PP......
    CommentQuote
  • Zing Layout is changed.....they had removed last 2 studio tower with one 3BHK tower....

it will reduce the density of the project and ristrict the no of studio's in Zing up to acceptable level....gud for zing buyers both...both studio buyers(now the suply is half for studio's in zing) and others buyers(density is less and less studio's appt)..

Lotus Zing :: Layout Plan
    CommentQuote
  • That's really a good news for Zing investors.
    CommentQuote
  • Mr MSDhoni.. project layout updated.. you have got more ammunition to fire now.. make a comeback :D
    CommentQuote
  • Real Estate rule # 23 says:

"Brokers & agents never confuses anyone's mind, its up to an individual how he wants to use that broker & his information."

Yes, Captain cool is a bit aggressive on the forum, but still his initiation of this thread will help people who are looking to buy in Zing.

Singh sahab,
    Captain ne bol dia Lotus zing best hai toh best thodi ho jayega, aise members jo good information ke liye forum pe aa rahe hain unka bhi apna dimaag hai, confuse hone ki kya baat hai ismien??

I' ve been following this thread, just to hear the critics regarding my investment what they have to say about.. so i appreciate the MsDhoni's efforts.. Though sometimes its really funny how bravely he replies to some senior members of this forum.. Hats off to him!!!

Originally Posted by singh.r
    LOL...
    But on a serious note, these brokers and agents really confuses other members who are looking for some good information.
    CommentQuote
  • 3C has send a mail to every customer of all 3 residential project regarding the customer care changes...

they will discontinue the common email id and every tower in every project will have dedicated person to resolve the queries.... for lotus zing there are 2 persons their email and contact details are there in mail.

the customercare email id will discontinue from 15th July...

seriously they are the only quality player in market....they r new in to residential but they know how exactly they need to tacle each n every customer....their managment is seriously much much better then big names in market...

i hope so their construction will be......:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Hello one of my friend is interested in buying in Lotus Zing. Could you please tell the reasonable rate to buy in Zing ?
    CommentQuote
  • Resale deal of 1.5% appriciation/month on BSP is a reasonable price I think. Also depends on location of the flat.
    CommentQuote