Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

Last updated: July 19 2013
470 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

Originally posted by pravinchaudhary View Post
    1. The thing is, location is a debatable issue. As a lot of companies are expected to arrive in 137 area, that seems to be a +ve point. If that does not happen, other locations will become better. Both cases have if, so no point debating over that.

2. Among This area, if I had to put my money, I would have gone with Purvanchal Royal Park. the builder has proven track record in residential, while 3C has only in offices. Plus, it never keeps more in its plate than can be eaten properly. It sells its flats with almost no advertizing. Rates are also competitive. It has only 3 bhks and above. I like projects where smallest flat is a 3 bhk.

Now I am an end user and my POV is obviously going to be different from that of an investor.
    Purvanchal royal park is 3/4/5 bhk...will take lot of time to sell and hence higher risk of delay/default....does not offer great rental/investment value...3c management quality (people) is far better than purvanchal and hence better credibility...think before posting

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
      I would not say 3C zing is best project but yes its good project and given a chance I would put my money in 3C zing in that area.
      I would say Jaypee Wish Town is better option if it is delivered in time though now construction is going on good.
      replace wishtown with krescent homes

Comment

Originally posted by noidaa View Post
        Whichever industries come there, they arent gonna come inside the society. And yeah, this sector is going to be the hotspot as it would be on the same side and have more proximity to ITES/industries.

plus the builder - Purvanchal! btw, you are talking about the same builder 3C who has not even completed any residential project till date, aren't you ?

The minimum size is 3BHK. --> Less bachelors, better, peaceful neighborhood! Less number of flats per acre, more open area. And hardly 1 -1.5 km from Oxygen IT park which has already started operations. My organization also plans to shift to Oxygen !

Best Regards,
        Ravi
        Purvanchal royal park is 3/4/5 bhk...will take lot of time to sell and hence higher risk of delay/default....does not offer great rental/investment value...3c management quality (people) is far better than purvanchal and hence better credibility...think before posting

Comment

I really wish you had done some justice to the Name you are carrying!! Purvanchal prefers 3BHKs starting in all of its projects, and none of them has been late!!!

3C, credibility, management quality - visit 3C thread to see there customer handling, and FYI I have been very satisfied with the way Purvanchal handles things....

Again, think before posting, get your screen name changed, or get your facts right!! Rather do all of the above!

Best Regards,
          Ravi

Originally posted by msdhoni View Post

Comment

On the expressway, the list goes as:-

1. Purvanchal Royal Park
            2. Logix Blossom County
            3. Paras Tierra/3C Zing (3C primarily due to late possession)
            4. Ajnara/Gulshan/Supertech
            5. Fresco/TechHomes

Not considering projects other than 137,168
            Funny..... putting 3/4/5 bhk project on top.....this is not chankyapuri...this e-way we are talking about

Comment

Thanks for best wishes ..

I enjoyed the discussion with you. I have already stepped out and done enough leg work to cross the express highway.

May be you have to come out of mind .. why this Ranji guy is most sought after !!

No point calling it an illusion, as to see reality you need to step out of your place and do some leg work. So, best of luck !!!

Comment

Harebrained guy finds his fun everywhere

Best Regards,
                Ravi

Funny..... putting 3/4/5 bhk project on top.....this is not chankyapuri...this e-way we are talking about
                Last edited July 8 2011, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Good to see you guys back on earth - You agreed that this guy is Mukund, and not Kallis/Tendulkar you were proclaiming earlier

So, best of luck to Team India for Mukund, and you guys for 3C (one and the same thing )

Best Regards,
                  Ravi

Originally posted by rishimanglesh View Post
                  Thanks for best wishes ..

I enjoyed the discussion with you. I have already stepped out and done enough leg work to cross the express highway.

May be you have to come out of mind .. why this Ranji guy is most sought after !!

Comment

And I am sure there would be more groups of 2-4 bachelors putting in together in 1BHKs and 2BHKs in zing like projects which start with 1BHKs together than the larger groups of 6-8 affording Purvanchal's rent!!! So again, just prepare yourself in case you find quite a lot of bachelors around, if it goes this way

Best Regards,
                    Ravi
                    PS: I don't really mind 3C giving out a good project, but its just too early even to put it at the same level even with Eldeco or Supertech, leave alone Purvanchal!
                    either you have not seen supertech construction in eco-village or you dont know how to judge...comparing 3c construction with supertech....jeez....supertech brickwork is there to be seen yellow bricks......slightly better than mud.

Comment

Go check Eco-citi. No different from 3C, So is logix.
                      Again, wish you had done some leg work!!!

Start Thinking Dude, and if you decide to change your investment!! Think before investing elsewhere!

either you have not seen supertech construction in eco-village or you dont know how to judge...comparing 3c construction with supertech....jeez....supertech brickwork is there to be seen yellow bricks......slightly better than mud.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X