Lotus Zing, Sector 168, is the best project currently in noida from both use and investment perspective. Here are the reasons

- Adjacent SEZ (Metlife/Accenture) adjacent towards jaypee
- Upcoming Jaypee development will be world class and just adjacent to Zing
- Upcoming Office space on opposite side of expressway in sector 137
- Excellent construction quality
- Good builder reputation
- Timely delivery
- best unit layouts for 1415 sq ft flats
- two swimming pools
- heat absorbent brickwork
- Resale can be done easily as all the flats are less than 1500 sq ft
- Upcoming commercial property just adjacent
- FNG
- Nearness to proposed five star hotels
- high booking percentage
- low availability of units
Read more
459 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by nkg_8
    Resale deal of 1.5% appriciation/month on BSP is a reasonable price I think. Also depends on location of the flat.

I would like to know the approx current resale rate of Zing
    CommentQuote
  • Not so sure but less than 3400 looks attractive to me.
    CommentQuote
  • I
    Originally Posted by Gagan Singh
    Hello one of my friend is interested in buying in Lotus Zing. Could you please tell the reasonable rate to buy in Zing ?

3bhk price around 3528 from 3c & other sizes around 3400-3450 bsp in resale..
    I think 3c doesn.t have good inventory in 3bhk. So go for resale or wait for new tower higher price
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rishimanglesh
    I

3bhk price around 3528 from 3c & other sizes around 3400-3450 bsp in resale..
    I think 3c doesn.t have good inventory in 3bhk. So go for resale or wait for new tower higher price

Thanks I am looking for Studio. So I assume something around 3400 ?
    CommentQuote
  • Please share your deal once finalized.
    CommentQuote
  • I think you will be lucky to get 1BHK for 3400. Earlier there were 4 towers X 26 floor X 8 apartments/floor = 832 no of 1BHK available in LZ. But in the revised layout, 2 1BHK towers with 3C are merged into 1 3BHK tower. Thus, 1BHK supply has been reduced significantly to 416 no in LZ. The company price is 3600 psf - 2% discount - almost sold out. Thus if you get anything under 3450 would be good deal in my view.

Originally Posted by Gagan Singh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gagan Singh

I doubt if you can get anything on 3400 for studio's...
    > no new launch will be there for studio's
    > their no. are also half now if talk of availability.
    > smaller sizes always demand more premium because of low transaction amount.

if some one is short of funds and eager to move out then you might get it...but difficult to find the one from 416 customers (maximum no.)....

if you are interested in buying go for it till 3600 as in future it will yeild you gud return....because people will not sell studios because of fund shortage as it is smaller unit..so demand will remain and availability will be less....
    CommentQuote
  • Why you guys are writing 1BHK as Studio??

I know 3C has also labeled it but Studio apartment don't have BedRooms and seperate Kitchen. It has a Hall which combines Living Room, Bed Room and Kitchen in it. Although it has a seperate Bathroom.
    CommentQuote
  • I think most of the points said by MS Dhoni are very logical and i see hardly anybody beating his arguments. People should learn to accept that some other project that they did not invest can be the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kapil_Sibal
    I think most of the points said by MS Dhoni are very logical and i see hardly anybody beating his arguments. People should learn to accept that some other project that they did not invest can be the best.

See the addiction to IREF..
    msdhoni is back with other id now..
    and messaged in his own thread..

Welcome back msdhoni / Kapil Sibal..
    CommentQuote
    I think most of the points said by MS Dhoni are very logical and i see hardly anybody beating his arguments. People should learn to accept that some other project that they did not invest can be the best.

Most of the points? not all? which point did you not find logical?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    Most of the points? not all? which point did you not find logical?

I left the scope for something, i might not have read.
    CommentQuote
    I left the scope for something, i might not have read.

Yeh kya.. Dhoni ji ka new id bhi banned..
    CommentQuote
  • ye acchhi baat nahin hai...Moderator, bechaare ke emossions ko samjho

Originally Posted by ashokyadav
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashokyadav

ha ha ... any body would like to predict what name he will choose for his next id

MSDhoni..Kapil_Sibili-----???????(might be next he will praise lotus zing by the name of BMW)
    CommentQuote