Lotus Zing, Sector 168, is the best project currently in noida from both use and investment perspective. Here are the reasons

- Adjacent SEZ (Metlife/Accenture) adjacent towards jaypee
- Upcoming Jaypee development will be world class and just adjacent to Zing
- Upcoming Office space on opposite side of expressway in sector 137
- Excellent construction quality
- Good builder reputation
- Timely delivery
- best unit layouts for 1415 sq ft flats
- two swimming pools
- heat absorbent brickwork
- Resale can be done easily as all the flats are less than 1500 sq ft
- Upcoming commercial property just adjacent
- FNG
- Nearness to proposed five star hotels
- high booking percentage
- low availability of units
Read more
459 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dheerajchugh303
    ha ha ... any body would like to predict what name he will choose for his next id

MSDhoni..Kapil_Sibili-----???????(might be next he will praise lotus zing by the name of BMW)

VIDUR BHARADWAJ :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, 3C may not have delivered a residential per say, but go take alook at their commercials in Noida. there are plenty of them and they do speak about their construction quality which is of course better than most.

also commercials are mostkly used more and more roughly due to teh unmanaged footfalls etc so if tehy can maintain tehir commercials this well, i'm sure their residentials will be far ahead.....:bab (4):

Originally Posted by msdhoni
    you ofcourse have no clarity about what you yourself are saying,

First ranking under construction projects yourself, talking about doing legwork to find out which is better and then saying its no use to compare, as they cannot be.

First be clear whether they can be compared or not.......

otherwise you are doing self-contradiction...nothing else...:):):):):)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dheerajchugh303
    ha ha ... any body would like to predict what name he will choose for his next id

MSDhoni..Kapil_Sibili-----???????(might be next he will praise lotus zing by the name of BMW)

"ZING THE KING"
    :p
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    VIDUR BHARADWAJ :bab (59):

He wont do this mistake ...otherwise he may be fire for misusing his boss name.

Dhoni shahab ...please take in a lighter vein
    CommentQuote
  • Who is VIDUR BHARADWAJ ?

Guys, share the joke !!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • I think he is the director of 3C...not sure :)

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Who is VIDUR BHARADWAJ ?

Guys, share the joke !!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chirag999
    I think he is the director of 3C...not sure :)

He is Director of 3C who has purchased flats in Logix County and now looking for home loan.
    CommentQuote
  • Is this a joke ???

Originally Posted by Gagan Singh
    He is Director of 3C who has purchased flats in Logix County and now looking for home loan.
    CommentQuote
    Is this a joke ???

No Of course this is not a Joke. We are having some real serious talks. What made you think this is a joke ?
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, trying hard to replace MSDhoni and keep this thread alive ..
    Keep trying .. I see .. what you mean ... "Logix County is the best project in Noida"
    :bab (59):

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rishimanglesh
    Guys, trying hard to replace MSDhoni and keep this thread alive ..
    Keep trying .. I see .. what you mean ... "Logix County is the best project in Noida"

I am not sure which project is the best. But Vidur Bhardwaj is now in trouble since the HOME loan ROI has increased he is having difficulties getting the Home Loan.
    CommentQuote
  • actually a bit difficult for me to digest that director of 3C is having flat in logix...if its true then isn't it funny ?
    No Of course this is not a Joke. We are having some real serious talks. What made you think this is a joke ?
    CommentQuote
  • i think you can replace him better as you also talk in terms of "The best" :)
    Originally Posted by rishimanglesh
    Guys, trying hard to replace MSDhoni and keep this thread alive ..
    CommentQuote
    actually a bit difficult for me to digest that director of 3C is having flat in logix...if its true then isn't it funny ?

No it is not funny, try to understand from his point of view he is already under depression due to increased home loan rates.
    CommentQuote
  • home loan depression is fine but he has a bought a flat in logix rather than 3C is bit funny for sure...

No it is not funny, try to understand from his point of view he is already under depression due to increased home loan rates.
    CommentQuote