Collapse

Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

Last updated: July 19 2013
470 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

You are too eager to show yourself that you are correct !!

Sachin Tendulkar also played Ranji

What you want 3C to assume is up to you.. For me it's a master class.

Originally posted by noidaa View Post
    Good to see you guys back on earth - You agreed that this guy is Mukund, and not Kallis/Tendulkar you were proclaiming earlier

Comment

Hey dude, come up with something else(negative) about "at least a 3BHK in Purvanchal" now, your last one was again out of the blues, indicating no Project Knowledge of builder whom you are writing about

btw, its weekend, so take a chill pill and some Beer, who knows 3C would finally give a good project or one like Emerald Court

Best Regards,
      Ravi

I really wish you had done some justice to the Name you are carrying!! Purvanchal prefers 3BHKs starting in all of its projects, and none of them has been late!!!

3C, credibility, management quality - visit 3C thread to see there customer handling, and FYI I have been very satisfied with the way Purvanchal handles things....

Again, think before posting, get your screen name changed, or get your facts right!! Rather do all of the above!

Best Regards,
      Ravi

Comment

Go check Eco-citi. No different from 3C, So is logix.
        Again, wish you had done some leg work!!!

Start Thinking Dude, and if you decide to change your investment!! Think before investing elsewhere!
        seems all leg work you are doing is inside your room.....i have seen eco-citi brick work.....its pathetic to say the least..........yah....but...probably you wont know how to judge brick quality

Comment

Sachin also played Ranji, and Mukund also. Every Mukund is not Sachin, you have Rohan Gavaskars as well!!! So whether this Mukund comes out to be a Sachin or Rohan, time will tell. But Purvanchal is definitely 10'dulkar

I too hope 3C comes out with something good, but as long as it doesn't its just a Trial

Regarding proving myself correct, Purvanchal's quality needs to introduction to those who did some hard work searching for homes in Noida, nothing to prove at all , its actually you guys trying to prove 3C is the best, when currently its competing with Supertechs

Best Regards,
          Ravi

Originally posted by rishimanglesh View Post
          You are too eager to show yourself that you are correct !!

Sachin Tendulkar also played Ranji

What you want 3C to assume is up to you.. For me it's a master class.

Comment

I really wish you had done some justice to the Name you are carrying!! Purvanchal prefers 3BHKs starting in all of its projects, and none of them has been late!!!

3C, credibility, management quality - visit 3C thread to see there customer handling, and FYI I have been very satisfied with the way Purvanchal handles things....

Again, think before posting, get your screen name changed, or get your facts right!! Rather do all of the above!

Best Regards,
            Ravi
            first dont say what purvanchal prefers...because you dont know...you are not in the management...
            second........the question is not what purvanchal prefers........

third....dont compare quality of construction by reading threads and become an armchair analyst.......

industry has recognized 3c quality innumerable times.......

3/4/5 bhk at this stage would not find many buyers in e-way...as somebody who has to spend 1 crore + would rather do it in more settled area than e-way

Comment

Seriously, I dont know how to judge brick work !!! if you can enlighten us all about the difference in the brick quality of Eco-citi and 3C, it would give some positive outcome of this discussion!

To me, I speak whats visible, but alas! There is no residential completed and maintained by 3C to see and speak about .

Best Regards,
              Ravi

Originally posted by msdhoni View Post
              seems all leg work you are doing is inside your room.....i have seen eco-citi brick work.....its pathetic to say the least..........yah....but...probably you wont know how to judge brick quality

Comment

Hey dude, come up with something else(negative) about "at least a 3BHK in Purvanchal" now, your last one was again out of the blues, indicating no Project Knowledge of builder whom you are writing about

btw, its weekend, so take a chill pill and some Beer, who knows 3C would finally give a good project or one like Emerald Court

Best Regards,
                Ravi
                quoting yourself to reply does indeed tell about your brain

Comment

Hmmm....just for your reference, I will give out some info....I am not comparing the quality of construction by reading threads, I have been to Purvanchal's societies. And regarding there minimum 3BHK preference, I know it because I studied the builder where I was investing, and others too unlike you

Industry, which residential housing industry?? 3C , you need a glass of water probably to wake up from your dreams

And the info I was talking about, my cousin is the editor of a magazine working extensively on real estate in Noida (residential). They conduct studies on the projects covering quality, delivery timelines and maintenance!! And he himself invested in Purvanchal

3C Residential, maintenance yaar pata kaise chalegi jab tak banega nahi

Best Regards,
                  Ravi

first dont say what purvanchal prefers...because you dont know...you are not in the management...
                  second........the question is not what purvanchal prefers........

third....dont compare quality of construction by reading threads and become an armchair analyst.......

industry has recognized 3c quality innumerable times.......

3/4/5 bhk at this stage would not find many buyers in e-way...as somebody who has to spend 1 crore + would rather do it in more settled area than e-way

Comment

That was to remind you to say something negative about Purvanchal, as you had nothing logical to say about 3BHK point !

Best Regards,
                    Ravi

quoting yourself to reply does indeed tell about your brain

Comment

A Brick can be mostly judged by how it is baked . If u strike the Brick with yr. fingers, u should hear a ringing echo, if it is pretty close to yr. ear ( not on wet bricks ). Color of the Bricks is another way of finding the quality, but that is easy for an fraudster . There r many other ways, but let's talk about, what a common man can see & judge .

Guys, correct me, if i am wrong .
                      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X