Lotus Zing, Sector 168, is the best project currently in noida from both use and investment perspective. Here are the reasons

- Adjacent SEZ (Metlife/Accenture) adjacent towards jaypee
- Upcoming Jaypee development will be world class and just adjacent to Zing
- Upcoming Office space on opposite side of expressway in sector 137
- Excellent construction quality
- Good builder reputation
- Timely delivery
- best unit layouts for 1415 sq ft flats
- two swimming pools
- heat absorbent brickwork
- Resale can be done easily as all the flats are less than 1500 sq ft
- Upcoming commercial property just adjacent
- FNG
- Nearness to proposed five star hotels
- high booking percentage
- low availability of units
Read more
459 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Oh Man
    Not again........ Don't mix the projects and justify things which are not just The Just. We are discussing about particular project, not about particular Builder.
    Originally Posted by rishimanglesh
    I agree.. but they say possession will be 39 months from allotment letter and going through Lotus Panache thread, it seems that they do it very fast after ground floor slab..

I think LZ construction speed won't be an issue to LZ buyer as long as we see LB and LP are being delivered as expected.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rishimanglesh
    I agree.. but they say possession will be 39 months from allotment letter and going through Lotus Panache thread, it seems that they do it very fast after ground floor slab..

I think LZ construction speed won't be an issue to LZ buyer as long as we see LB and LP are being delivered as expected.

very well said:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Oh Man
    Not again........ Don't mix the projects and justify things which are not just The Just. We are discussing about particular project, not about particular Builder.

yes, it very imp to distinguish projects from builders. many people had seen great projects of Unitech and omaxe. when their name used to sell like 3C sells today. but see how they suffered in Grande and grandwoods.
    CommentQuote

LB and LP had reached 5-6 floors after 10 months of lauch. why didn't LZ reach? if for 1 year it has not followed the pace of LB/LP, how do you expect it to follow after the ground floor slab?
    CommentQuote
  • Question to MS Dhoni... have you bought in Zing? If yes, which unit(s)?

I have bought in sunshine helios, and VERY happy with that. just visit Sunshine Helios - Sector 78 - NOIDA
    Tumhare zing ke sath hi launch hua tha. some logical facts for you:
    1. rate lower than zing
    2. project size smaller than zing
    3. consctruction pace much much faster than zing.
    4. flat sizes much bigger than zing
    5. website better than zing.
    6. location inside main Noida. all office sectors of Noida are easily approachable (within 7 km). unlike, zing, where only expressway companies are easily approachable.
    7. carpet area ration - a very imp thing - much more than zing.
    8. flats/acre - much less than zing.
    9. The BBA - much more buyer friendly than Zing. (clearly mentions that no change in super area unless built up area also changes)
    10. possession date is fixed - June 2013. no grace period and escalating penalty clause.

Now I am a sunshine broker, right? but you would find my posts on the thread where I have advised people to book directly thru the builder, as they provide the best rate.

No offence to zing buyers, was getting bored thad the indian just made me excited.
    CommentQuote
  • It is general comment..
    construction of basement always takes time and ideally it should take time.. as it is the lifeline of any building..if it is not well constructed..then ...there is no point of construction done in rush.....

i am not fan of any builder or project but ....i seen many builders are commiting possesion in 18 months and 24 months for 20-25 story buildings...it is possible in china n US but the technology indian builders have does not support this rapid pace of construction....so in my personal opinion as per indian standards....construction in 18 -24 months mean some thing fishy or they are missing some basic rules n regulation of constructing a high rise....

Note *--I have no doubt over 3C constructioon quality i have seen commercials build by them...

It is all my personal opinion neither against any project or nor in favour of any project...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaur_uni
    It is general comment..
    construction of basement always takes time and ideally it should take time.. as it is the lifeline of any building..if it is not well constructed..then ...there is no point of construction done in rush.....

i am not fan of any builder or project but ....i seen many builders are commiting possesion in 18 months and 24 months for 20-25 story buildings...it is possible in china n US but the technology indian builders have does not support this rapid pace of construction....so in my personal opinion as per indian standards....construction in 18 -24 months mean some thing fishy or they are missing some basic rules n regulation of constructing a high rise....

Note *--I have no doubt over 3C constructioon quality i have seen commercials build by them...

It is all my personal opinion neither against any project or nor in favour of any project...

Agree that basement construction should be slower than construction above ground floor and thats exactly the case with zing
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    LB and LP had reached 5-6 floors after 10 months of lauch. why didn't LZ reach? if for 1 year it has not followed the pace of LB/LP, how do you expect it to follow after the ground floor slab?

You might be right and as per your views, we should be concerned. But I have not seen any buyer in 3C project worried about construction status. Thus, I am also least bothered. Remember they are selling almost everything in newly launched towers at higher rates with same construction status. This tells about investor's faith in 3C. And I have full confidence in them too...

I have visited the site day before yesterday and construction was going on at good pace.. may be they started late.
    CommentQuote
    Question to MS Dhoni... have you bought in Zing? If yes, which unit(s)?

I have bought in sunshine helios, and VERY happy with that. just visit Sunshine Helios - Sector 78 - NOIDA
    1. rate lower than zing
    2. project size smaller than zing
    3. consctruction pace much much faster than zing.
    4. flat sizes much bigger than zing
    5. website better than zing.
    6. location inside main Noida. all office sectors of Noida are easily approachable (within 7 km). unlike, zing, where only expressway companies are easily approachable.
    8. flats/acre - much less than zing.
    9. The BBA - much more buyer friendly than Zing. (clearly mentions that no change in super area unless built up area also changes)
    10. possession date is fixed - June 2013. no grace period and escalating penalty clause.

Now I am a sunshine broker, right? but you would find my posts on the thread where I have advised people to book directly thru the builder, as they provide the best rate.

No offence to zing buyers, was getting bored thad the indian just made me excited.

I would like to congratulate you on your good purchase. It also tells about your risk appetite and market research. It can't be ruled out that Sunshine will be tomorrow's 3C or DLF or Unitech.. if they keep on satisfying their customers and transparent in their approach along with good quality products then my next investment or recommendation to my friends will be in their project. I am also impressed by their website and their effort to place themselves apart from the crowd.

Point is ..not everybody is comfortable with new concepts and new builder.. it took me LB & LP to invest in LZ.. thus so many guys like me prefer saving peace of mind than few lakhs.. I just want to be assured that I am buying value .. entry point is not a concern for long term investments but product quality and liquidity is.

I am new to real estate but I have burnt my hands in Stock Market so I knew few things about market :bab (35):
    CommentQuote
    Question to MS Dhoni... have you bought in Zing? If yes, which unit(s)?

1. rate lower than zing - ''ofcourse because value far lower than zing"
    2. project size smaller than zing - "yes because the newbie builder has lack of cash flow to buy large size land"
    3. consctruction pace much much faster than zing. - "basement construction should be slow"
    4. flat sizes much bigger than zing - "resale will be tougher"
    5. website better than zing. - "newbie builders need website to market and deceive unassumming buyers"
    6. location inside main Noida. all office sectors of Noida are easily approachable (within 7 km). unlike, zing, where only expressway companies are easily approachable. - "7.x sectors stand nowhere in comparison to expressway with respect to appreciation value. 7.x sectors overcrowded and messy"
    8. flats/acre - much less than zing. - ''there are minor variations in private builder projects with respect to this. does not matter''
    9. The BBA - much more buyer friendly than Zing. (clearly mentions that no change in super area unless built up area also changes) - "all the best. builder has no track to record to beleive. ''
    10. possession date is fixed - June 2013. no grace period and escalating penalty clause. - "rather the so-called possession date quoted by an unknown builder. how credible can it be when compared with 3C"

- " No, just that you are not sure about your buy in sunshine. Your insecurity/ignorance/sunk investment is fuelling comparison with Zing.''

My replies are inline in BOLD
    CommentQuote
    I would like to congratulate you on your good purchase. It also tells about your risk appetite and market research. It can't be ruled out that Sunshine will be tomorrow's 3C or DLF or Unitech.. if they keep on satisfying their customers and transparent in their approach along with good quality products then my next investment or recommendation to my friends will be in their project. I am also impressed by their website and their effort to place themselves apart from the crowd.

Point is ..not everybody is comfortable with new concepts and new builder.. it took me LB & LP to invest in LZ.. thus so many guys like me prefer saving peace of mind than few lakhs.. I just want to be assured that I am buying value .. entry point is not a concern for long term investments but product quality and liquidity is.

I am new to real estate but I have burnt my hands in Stock Market so I knew few things about market :bab (35):

Super...... for appreciating our invested project/area there is no need to think that other projects/areas are bad. I like your spirit of accepting good things from other projects/areas. I think in real state of any area in NCR you will not burnt your hands in long term, all area are safe in NCR for investment POV of LONG TERM. Each & every NCR area has it's own +ive & -ive points.
    CommentQuote
  • This is GUARANTEED that this forum has bunch of rookies...who have probably bought RE first time....and thus behaving like children....one says zing is best in noida....others ego gets hurt and whooosh comes the reply....my builder has better speed and better website......unbelievable.....

Here is the solution:

Come back on this forum after at least 1 year has passed after u have started living in that flat....then compare....till then dont be a laughing stock....

As of now:

Its a known fact that 3C has one of the best reputation in noida in terms of resale and investors...whether u like it or not......it doesnt matter....market sentiment is very positive about 3C...look at the resale happening in LB, LP and their rates and you will know......BUT THATS ABOUT IT.....this doesnt guarantee anything....investors have bought, sold and moved on.....once you start living in a 3C or sunshine helios flat....at least for 1 year then you will know who is better.....

Zing Agreement says 39 months possession time...true...and thats why i said construction is as per schedule....how can u even compare with projects who have agreed upon possession tim in 18 months or 24 months !!!......Its aburd

Kiddish discussion
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Oh Man

We are discussing the project as well as the Builder. The moment you take out 3Cs name from LZ .. you won't get half the buyers in the project than they are now.. I see no wrong to refer to LB and LP when I talk about LZ expect the layout of the projects..

If your point is just related to slow construction than I think people who haven't bought LZ are only people bothered about construction status.

If you say that 3C can be next Omaxe or Unitech than each and every project in the world can .. coz it's just a mean business.. nothing can be ruled out... but the fact is it not as of today .. but if you really think so .. please come up with fact full of analysis not guess work .. coz it would help lot of innocent people putting everything in their first home
    CommentQuote
  • 3c ...people either love them or hate them.....and the fact is that as of today.....3C is the most indemand builder in noida region....resale in his projects and bookings in launches have been so far the best in Noida.....investors have good faith in this builder....LB, LP not only have good premiums but also most importantly resale happening on NON PLC and Higher floors. 3c zing too has resale happening at close to 3400-3500 psf BSP....and is expected to pick up once structure is visibile.compare to other builders in 137,143,168 and even Noida 7x....it is doing pretty well in terms of RESALE.....Thats all.....its because of this...that investors who exit after paying 30 percent....prefer 3c over other builders.

One last thing.....If I tell you that I have 4 flats for resale...one in logix..one in 3C...one in supertech and one in amrapali....let me asssure you...i will get maximum queries for 3c.....fact hai...live with it....

But all this is investor sentiment....doesnt have anything to do with quality, etc as same builder can deliver diff quality products....the reality comes out once the project has 30 percent occupany....and is at least 1 year old...this determines the quality of the project.....NOT its website...

Purvanchal has one of the worst websites but has delievered gem after gem in noida region.....you wait and watch....Purvanchal Royal Park will be the dark horse...
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Rishi. Congrats to you as well. Yes definitely you picked the two exact points. If I was staying out of Noida, or was 10 years older, my risk apetite would have been considerably lower, and would have gone with LP, without doubt. (I was late for LB). For less risk, one has to shell out extra cash. I honestly do not expect sunshine to be a biggie like unitech. They are a small group. They are not even aiming to be so. From my meetings with them, they are inspired by ATS, and probably want to be that. That is a reasonable goal.

Buying in new builder has inherent risks, and more often than not the decision ends in a mess. I burnt finger with gardenia golf city and hyde park before landing with sunshine. If I was interested in sec 137 like areas, probably I would also have bought zing. So I feel you have also made an informed decision.

I am an end user and saw what fits MY requirements. If someone like his project, he can always write bla bla abt it in old threads that exist on the project. But some people want to attract people from other projects as well, and start fesh threads to prove that their project is THE BEST. The intention behind such is obvious. It is fault of people like me also who fuel their propaganda. I clearly mentioned in my post that I was just bored and got ignited not by the fact that he called Zing the best, but he launched a personal attack on me, calling me an Amrapali Broker, while I had only replied on topic. Anyway.

And now for my regre... ha! I am holding a 1575 size unit at 3040 all incl in CLP. My home loan is stuck as I have changed job and more than 15L payment is due. I know 3 people who want to buy in sunshine, but are not getting floors below 15. They are ready to buy my unit at rs 400 premium, which would give me a cool 6L profit on my investment of less than 5L in just 6-7 months. If I had a iota of doubt, I would sell and be relieved of my loan tension. But, I have bough as an end user, not as an investor. Will not sell it unless I am not left with any other option.

Originally Posted by rishimanglesh

CommentQuote