Lotus Zing, Sector 168, is the best project currently in noida from both use and investment perspective. Here are the reasons

- Adjacent SEZ (Metlife/Accenture) adjacent towards jaypee
- Upcoming Jaypee development will be world class and just adjacent to Zing
- Upcoming Office space on opposite side of expressway in sector 137
- Excellent construction quality
- Good builder reputation
- Timely delivery
- best unit layouts for 1415 sq ft flats
- two swimming pools
- heat absorbent brickwork
- Resale can be done easily as all the flats are less than 1500 sq ft
- Upcoming commercial property just adjacent
- FNG
- Nearness to proposed five star hotels
- high booking percentage
- low availability of units
Read more
459 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Gagan Singh
    No it is not funny, try to understand from his point of view he is already under depression due to increased home loan rates.

Yeah..its not funny at all. Infact, I heard he approached RBI for home loan. After hearing his view towards the best project, RBI governor has also booked 2 flats in the same project.
    CommentQuote
  • Of course, I can keep and bat well...
    But I don't have helicopter shot and I have no intentions to develop one. :D

I was just sitting and watching the next talent coming through ...and wow!! here I got one..

Originally Posted by chirag999
    i think you can replace him better as you also talk in terms of "The best" :)
    CommentQuote
  • Chirag

Stop getting fooled. Vidur is one of the 3 partners in 3Cs, a renowned architect, the President of Indian Green Building Council and a very rich man...

....and u continue to keep letting ur leg pulled, and the Zing thread continues to remain hyper-active!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Hey !! my friend !! RBI gov. has booked 2 flats !!!! What are you saying ??

Looking at Interest Rate hikes and cost of borrowed money, he is going to be double depressed as loan requirement for 2 flats ...thus not a good news for home loan seekers to get any relief...

Originally Posted by LChand
    Yeah..its not funny at all. Infact, I heard he approached RBI for home loan. After hearing his view towards the best project, RBI governor has also booked 2 flats in the same project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rishimanglesh
    Hey !! my friend !! RBI gov. has booked 2 flats !!!! What are you saying ??

Looking at Interest Rate hikes and cost of borrowed money, he is going to be double depressed as loan requirement for 2 flats ...thus not a good news for home loan seekers to get any relief...

RBI is getting corporate discount from LIC. Situation might be little better for him.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gagan Singh
    RBI is getting corporate discount from LIC. Situation might be little better for him.

Even I heard different govts.. want to book full towers for their ministers after reading this thread.. they all are very impressed..

A lot of new tower would be needed in Zing in that case :-)

How can we move this thread to joke section now???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashokyadav
    Even I heard different govts.. want to book full towers for their ministers after reading this thread.. they all are very impressed..

A lot of new tower would be needed in Zing in that case :-)

How can we move this thread to joke section now???

To launch new Towers, they are going to acquire some more lands from Farmers !!!

eehhhhhhhh!!! I hope Nautanki Rahul Gandhi is not reading this Thread. Otherwise he would do padhyatra on the expressway...
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, even Noida farmers didn't like ani-LZ comments thus they are uprooting LZ competition in your favoraite sectors.

LZ is already the best project in the Noida, now it's going to be the best project in NCR :bab (22):

Why?
    Moment: Rate - bsp/psf
    When this thread started: R3300-R3400
    Today: R4000-R4200 but no availability
    Around 21% appreciation already.. :bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • This thread to qualify for....

This thread should qualify for JOKE of THE DAY..........:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ram.bharose
    This thread should qualify for JOKE of THE DAY..........:D

bad joke ...
    haven't you heard.. farmers are listening .. now tell your project name ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by msdhoni
    sikka is not a wise option

How could you say so? What are the reasons in your view?
    CommentQuote
  • right price

Does someone know what is the best realistic price these days?

I am trying to sell my 1 bhk unit in Tower 9 middle floor 4300 psf but not getting many calls.
    CommentQuote
  • Lotus zing

Originally Posted by varun007

I am trying to sell my 1 bhk unit in Tower 9 middle floor 4300 psf but not getting many calls.

I am intested, at 4100 bsp
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varun007

boss if you are looking for realistic rate, I believe its 4000 BSP+100 rs (depend upon location and needy buyer).
    CommentQuote
  • yeah LZ is the best project for those who have invested there...

as a matter of fact, everyone believes his project is the best...

resale here is around 4200 now
    CommentQuote