Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse

Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

Last updated: July 19 2013
470 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

    kya Manoj Sir, aapne mazaa kharaab kar diya, MSD brick quality analyze karne ke ways search karke paste karta

    At least, he would have posted something reasonable then

    I will check about the brick thing with one of my Architect friends and post soon!

    Best Regards,
    Ravi

    Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
    A Brick can be mostly judged by how it is baked . If u strike the Brick with yr. fingers, u should hear a ringing echo ( not on wet bricks ). Color of the Bricks is another way of finding the quality, but that is easy for an fraudster . There r many other ways, but let's talk about, what a common man can see & judge .

    Guys, correct me, if i am wrong .

    Comment


    • Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

      Sorry noidaa Bhai, apka mazza kharab karne ki koi intention nahi thi .
      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

      Comment


      • Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

        Oh !! this is your leg work ..no surprises, your cousin has to approve it before you accept Lotus Zing is the best project in Noida

        No problems, show this link to your cousin..
        YouTube - ‪ZeeBusiness Rates Lotus Zing as No. 1 Residential Project in Affordable Segment Across India‬‏

        here you go!!

        Originally posted by noidaa View Post
        And the info I was talking about, my cousin is the editor of a magazine working extensively on real estate in Noida (residential). They conduct studies on the projects covering quality, delivery timelines and maintenance!! And he himself invested in Purvanchal

        Best Regards,
        Ravi

        Comment


        • Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

          Lol...you would not be surprised to know that most of the reports actually PUBLISHED are fabricated, be it on TV or magazines

          And my cousin actually bought it after I took, so my part of leg work I did and he would have done his, wish you would have done something to take care of your investment too Anyways, best of luck for ....kya naam bataaya aapne project and builder kaa...zing, 3C!

          Best Regards,
          Ravi

          Originally posted by rishimanglesh View Post
          Oh !! this is your leg work ..no surprises, your cousin has to approve it before you accept Lotus Zing is the best project in Noida

          No problems, show this link to your cousin..
          YouTube - ‪ZeeBusiness Rates Lotus Zing as No. 1 Residential Project in Affordable Segment Across India‬‏

          here you go!!

          Comment


          • Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

            You said Purvanchal is Lara and now he becomes Sachin.. you seems to be very confuse .. .. Now don't tell me you are Purvanchal..

            Originally posted by noidaa View Post
            Sachin also played Ranji, and Mukund also. Every Mukund is not Sachin, you have Rohan Gavaskars as well!!! So whether this Mukund comes out to be a Sachin or Rohan, time will tell. But Purvanchal is definitely 10'dulkar
            Best Regards,
            Ravi

            Comment


            • Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

              Its about the class, friend I am sure you are new to watching cricket otherwise this stupid post wouldn't have come

              Originally posted by rishimanglesh View Post
              You said Purvanchal is Lara and now he becomes Sachin.. you seems to be very confuse .. .. Now don't tell me you are Purvanchal..

              Comment


              • Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

                You said class.. I said Master Class... I hope you will get it sooner or later .. BTW, I like your attitude


                Originally posted by noidaa View Post
                Its about the class, friend I am sure you are new to watching cricket otherwise this stupid post wouldn't have come

                Comment


                • Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

                  lol.... class...Masterclass.......

                  There are more entities involved here rather than you and me "defining" classes and masterclasses


                  But the truth prevails - Until a projects is complete and the builder doesnt show up its maintenance, deciding whether a project is good/better or best is irrelevant!!


                  btw, lagta hai aap to pardes mein ho, yahaan swades mein to sone kaa time guzare bhi time ho gaya hai So, you carry on with your Zing boasting, I will take some nap

                  Happy Weekend, Dhoni Saahab aap to bura maan gaye, aapko bhi mubaarak ho weekend

                  Best Regards,
                  Ravi




                  Originally posted by rishimanglesh View Post
                  You said class.. I said Master Class... I hope you will get it sooner or later .. BTW, I like your attitude

                  Comment


                  • Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

                    Ravi ji .. Have a nice weekend.. Dhoni saab lagta hai WI mein batting karne gaye hain .. abhi abhi Laxman ka wicket gaya hai

                    Mujhe bhi neend aa rahi hai .. 3C and Purvanchal waale bhi so gaye honge . .ab hamen bhi good night kar deni chahiye.. waise bhi savere uth ke dhoda leg work karna hai

                    Originally posted by noidaa View Post
                    lol.... class...Masterclass.......

                    There are more entities involved here rather than you and me "defining" classes and masterclasses


                    But the truth prevails - Until a projects is complete and the builder doesnt show up its maintenance, deciding whether a project is good/better or best is irrelevant!!


                    btw, lagta hai aap to pardes mein ho, yahaan swades mein to sone kaa time guzare bhi time ho gaya hai So, you carry on with your Zing boasting, I will take some nap

                    Happy Weekend, Dhoni Saahab aap to bura maan gaye, aapko bhi mubaarak ho weekend

                    Best Regards,
                    Ravi

                    Comment


                    • Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

                      ............& i forgot to mention that in a big lot of Bricks ( u normally get/buy them in 1000's/in big lots ), the size/uniformity & the texture of the bricks, tells a lot .


                      Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                      A Brick can be mostly judged by how it is baked . If u strike the Brick with yr. fingers, u should hear a ringing echo, if it is pretty close to yr. ear ( not on wet bricks ). Color of the Bricks is another way of finding the quality, but that is easy for an fraudster . There r many other ways, but let's talk about, what a common man can see & judge .

                      Guys, correct me, if i am wrong .
                      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X