Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

Last updated: July 19 2013
470 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

Originally posted by noidaa View Post
    Seriously, I dont know how to judge brick work !!! if you can enlighten us all about the difference in the brick quality of Eco-citi and 3C, it would give some positive outcome of this discussion!

To me, I speak whats visible, but alas! There is no residential completed and maintained by 3C to see and speak about .

Best Regards,
    Ravi
    ofcourse you dont know how to judge brick, if u dont even know how ti judge brick quality then you cannot ever judge construction quality.

brickwork can be simple judged by color, texture, smoothness, cracks, and other simple methods. u dont even know this and writing all this....lol

Comment

And the info I was talking about, my cousin is the editor of a magazine working extensively on real estate in Noida (residential). They conduct studies on the projects covering quality, delivery timelines and maintenance!! And he himself invested in Purvanchal

3C Residential, maintenance yaar pata kaise chalegi jab tak banega nahi

Best Regards,
      Ravi

ofcourse you dont trust your own judgement and went by what your cousin says, as deep down you know about the quality of brain you have....

ohh....so your cousin is doing real estate survey....that makes him insider enough to know internal management preferences....

3c has delivered lot of commercial/office/schools and will deliver residential in sometime and has got lot of industry recognition...which purvanchal has never got...its because of management quality/education......just go and have a look at their delivered projects like lotus valley school....

now there is no need to make hoopla about residential specifically....as they have been uccessfull in real estate and do not require special skills to suceed in residential...

Comment

kya Manoj Sir, aapne mazaa kharaab kar diya, MSD brick quality analyze karne ke ways search karke paste karta

At least, he would have posted something reasonable then

I will check about the brick thing with one of my Architect friends and post soon!

Best Regards,
        Ravi
        copy paste aur cousins se poochne ki zarurat tumko hoti hai...as per your own admission....

aur tum mazee le nahi rahe ho....maze de rahe ho bacche......

Comment

But the truth prevails - Until a projects is complete and the builder doesnt show up its maintenance, deciding whether a project is good/better or best is irrelevant!!

Best Regards,
          Ravi
          you ofcourse have no clarity about what you yourself are saying,

First ranking under construction projects yourself, talking about doing legwork to find out which is better and then saying its no use to compare, as they cannot be.

First be clear whether they can be compared or not.......

otherwise you are doing self-contradiction...nothing else...

Comment

What a thread..!!! No. of useful and more no. of useless posts.

But can someone describe the definition of being the "BEST" here -

Actually for investors - "Best" means the highest appreciations they can get no matther the area, quality , etc. etc.

and for end users - "Best" means the flat matching completly with their needs and becoming a perfect home for the living that in terms of quality, distance from basic requirements school, college, job, safety etc etc.

So, for some one even crossing republic can be the best and for some even unitech gande or any big projects is not the best.

However still, you can't call any projects till its delivered. Very hard to judge before that

But its a great effort from Msdhoni..

Comment

based on this thread they can write Bheja fry sequel...

Comment

LOL Chirag , who is the Bharat Bhushan of this thread :p

Comment

Ha ha, i think senior members like you can comment better on that...

Originally posted by suavedude View Post
                  LOL Chirag , who is the Bharat Bhushan of this thread :p

Comment

Originally posted by chirag999 View Post
                    based on this thread they can write Bheja fry sequel...

TIME PASS THREAD.............Lage Raho Munna Bhai..

Comment

Its better to change the name of this Forum if here is no relevant talk
                      MSDHONI saying another sequence. Oh Gosh-

StuD \m/
                      If You Guys Are Going To Be Throwing Beer Bottles At Us At Least Make Sure They Are Full

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X