Lotus Zing, Sector 168, is the best project currently in noida from both use and investment perspective. Here are the reasons

- Adjacent SEZ (Metlife/Accenture) adjacent towards jaypee
- Upcoming Jaypee development will be world class and just adjacent to Zing
- Upcoming Office space on opposite side of expressway in sector 137
- Excellent construction quality
- Good builder reputation
- Timely delivery
- best unit layouts for 1415 sq ft flats
- two swimming pools
- heat absorbent brickwork
- Resale can be done easily as all the flats are less than 1500 sq ft
- Upcoming commercial property just adjacent
- FNG
- Nearness to proposed five star hotels
- high booking percentage
- low availability of units
Read more
459 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Folks,
    I am getting 4600 all inclusive in Lotus Zing fresh from 3C? Is it a good buy?

I am looking at it from pure investment point of view for horizon of 1-1.5 years? Please advise?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by findingnemo
    Folks,
    I am getting 4600 all inclusive in Lotus Zing fresh from 3C? Is it a good buy?

I am looking at it from pure investment point of view for horizon of 1-1.5 years? Please advise?

how come 4600 fresh from 3c..can you please provide details of floor and rate..if its in CLP plan, go for it..
    CommentQuote
  • Yes its fresh direct from 3C .. Tower 12A, upper floors, in CLP

Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    how come 4600 fresh from 3c..can you please provide details of floor and rate..if its in CLP plan, go for it..
    CommentQuote
  • Project Updates - August
    Lotus Zing - Project Updates
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ritesh123
    hi, can u let me with whom you are dealing with. I am also looking for flat in 3C. 4600 all inclusive seems to be a good rate

I don't think that price can be had now. That post you saw is of Jul'12 ;)
    CommentQuote
  • latest pic
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi!

What should be the best rate for Lotus Zing - Sector - 168 - as on today in re-sale?

- 1125 sft: 2BHK -

&

- 1335 sft: 3BHK
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jaimona
    hi!

What should be the best rate for lotus zing - sector - 168 - as on today in re-sale?

- 1125 sft: 2bhk -

&

- 1335 sft: 3bhk

bsp 5000+
    CommentQuote
  • Duplicate thread: Duplicate thread being closed. Original Thread - https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/10757-lotus-zing-by-the-3c-company-in-sector-168-noida/page158?t=13107&page=158

Search Before Creating a New Thread - Before starting a new thread, please use 'Google Custom Search' or 'forum search' to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established. There is a big chance it has. Not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple/duplicate threads, it will also help you to get an answer much quicker. If you find an active thread, place your comments there instead (as long as it doesn’t constitute to thread necromancy and hamper the flow of the discussion). Multiple threads on the same topic divide the discussion and create a disparate communication path.
    CommentQuote