Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

Last updated: July 19 2013
470 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

Originally posted by chirag999 View Post
    based on this thread they can write Bheja fry sequel...
    write something different...u have written the same thing many times over now.....may be you have limitations

Comment

Current resale price

Since this project is touted to be the best, what is the resale price of 1BHK now in thi project?

Also, I heard Zee business indeed called it the best project in affordable segment in the country!

With regards to Purvanchal as its made out to be a strong contender, never actually bothered to give it a second glance.

Best wishes

Comment

Originally posted by varun007 View Post
        Since this project is touted to be the best, what is the resale price of 1BHK now in thi project?

Also, I heard Zee business indeed called it the best project in affordable segment in the country!

With regards to Purvanchal as its made out to be a strong contender, never actually bothered to give it a second glance.

Best wishes
        resale price = 3600

your comment about purvanchal makes sense

Comment

Crux of the thread:

Zing is the best because:

1. Sec 168 is best.

2. Now choice in sec 168: Zing, Seasons, Golden Palm, Xavier.

3. Of these, obviousely 3C is the best builder.

Hence Proved.

If point 1 is accepted, probably no one would debate, and would accept zing as the best.

But most do not find sec 168 as the best.

Following is only for end users, do not reply with an investor's poin of view.

Many like to stay closer to main city. Sec 107, 100, 61, 50 projects are very good locations for them.

Many want to be very close to an already developed area. LP, devine meadows, ATS one hamlet, prateek fedora, supertech 32 pavilion etc are good located projects for them.

Here I am talking abt location only, else msdhoni will bring bricks issue the moment he reads supertech. (while still calling North Eye as one of the best )

Many want to stay near their office. For them, sec 137, 168, 13 etc might be good, if their office is/comes on the expressway. Might be, as people keep changing jobs, and in that case the buyer can only switch jobs on the expressway to enjoy the location benefit. He will miss out on good opportunities he migh get in sec 5x, 6x etc.

Those who want a little bit of everything, like not far from expressway, metro, any office place in Noida, would prefer sec 7X. I belog to this. My first job was in sec 125 on EWay, second in sec 57 and current is in sec 64. Sec 78 is within 8 km from all these places, and if metro comes, would be very close to sec 137 area as well.

So, now if only people of each of the above locations started picking their favorite project in that area and shouting like hell, Iref servers would go down. There are so many categories of projects, that no one project can be universally best. There may be one best is luxury category, one in affordable category, one for investment and like that.

Here is my choice list for affordable category. (I have never stayed in luxury ones,so don't understand that stuff. People like sbajaj and nitinthakur have expertise in these):

On developed Expressway: LB

On upcoming part of Expressway: Purvanchal Royal Park

Sector 7x:

For safe players: Mahagun Moderne.

For risk apetite: Sunshine Helios.

Sector 50: Didn't study as out out of reach.

Sector 61: Prateek Fedora.

My personal Blacklist:

Supertech (poor quality)
          Jaypee (delays and customer service)
          Antriksh (delays, increasing super area, no delay penalty)
          Amrapali (launched too many, below avg quality)
          Last edited July 9 2011, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Jaypee Kresent homes

How would you like to rate Jaypee Kresent homes new offer i.e. Pay 15 % now and no payment for next 2 years? They're quoting 4090/= psf

I agree Jaypee's customer Service may not be good but it wont matter here for at least 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by varun007 View Post
              How would you like to rate Jaypee Kresent homes new offer i.e. Pay 15 % now and no payment for next 2 years? They're quoting 4090/= psf

I agree Jaypee's customer Service may not be good but it wont matter here for at least 2 years.

i already told that krescent homes is second best

Comment

Originally posted by pravinchaudhary View Post
                Crux of the thread:

1. Sec 168 is best.

Hence Proved.

If point 1 is accepted, probably no one would debate, and would accept zing as the best.

Many like to stay closer to main city. Sec 107, 100, 61, 50 projects are very good locations for them.

Many want to be very close to an already developed area. LP, devine meadows, ATS one hamlet, prateek fedora, supertech 32 pavilion etc are good located projects for them.

Here I am talking abt location only, else msdhoni will bring bricks issue the moment he reads supertech. (while still calling North Eye as one of the best )

Many want to stay near their office. For them, sec 137, 168, 13 etc might be good, if their office is/comes on the expressway. Might be, as people keep changing jobs, and in that case the buyer can only switch jobs on the expressway to enjoy the location benefit. He will miss out on good opportunities he migh get in sec 5x, 6x etc.

Those who want a little bit of everything, like not far from expressway, metro, any office place in Noida, would prefer sec 7X. I belog to this. My first job was in sec 125 on EWay, second in sec 57 and current is in sec 64. Sec 78 is within 8 km from all these places, and if metro comes, would be very close to sec 137 area as well.

So, now if only people of each of the above locations started picking their favorite project in that area and shouting like hell, Iref servers would go down. There are so many categories of projects, that no one project can be universally best. There may be one best is luxury category, one in affordable category, one for investment and like that.

Here is my choice list for affordable category. (I have never stayed in luxury ones,so don't understand that stuff. People like sbajaj and nitinthakur have expertise in these):

Sector 7x:

My personal Blacklist:

Supertech (poor quality)
                why purvanchal????

this analysis is from a 4-5 year horizon, so in that respect zing in 168 scores best

Comment

Crux of the thread:

1. Sec 168 is best.

Hence Proved.

Sector 7x:

My personal Blacklist:

Supertech (poor quality)
                  north eye is a differently treated project by supertech

Comment

This is very unfair for the people who are promoting Zing from last 6 days as the best in Noida/whole NCR/India/World and you are saying this is best in sector 168 only.

Crux of the thread:

1. Sec 168 is best.

Hence Proved.

Sector 7x:

My personal Blacklist:

Supertech (poor quality)

Comment

Must say...one of the most childish discussion on the IREF...and by the folks who have invested Lakhs of rupees.

If Zing is best just because Zee business has said it...then Knight's Frank has rated LP as the best project...needless to say that in RE, whether anyone wil rely on Zee Biz or Knight's Frank.

If Zing is best since its from 3C table...then we already have LB and LP sold out projects.

If Zing is good because of "expected" good construction quality...then we already have ATS one hamlet getting constructed and UGCC/LB/LP and what not.

If Zing is good because of facilities...then how about LP having playschool within the campus...a big nursing home sharing the boundary, utilities shopping at walkable distance at Sec 82/110 market.

If Zing is good because of location....then let me also show one scenario to it. 2 of my colleagues were interested in 3C property and enquired with me for LP. Since they thought rates are now high in LP, i suggested them to look for Zing..."NO" comes the straight answer...saying - Us location pe kaun jayega!!!
                      So, while it was their view, but yes, this should give u the real feel of people actually looking out to buy property on N-ExWy.

By the way...while 3C is the best builder for Green Buildings...both LB and LP mentions the LEED certification number with IGBC...infact in IGBC's website also, there is a mention of these projects...i could not find any similar reference on the website of Zing!!! So, is there a lesser "Green" factor in this project?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X