Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

Last updated: July 19 2013
470 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

Originally posted by LChand View Post
    Chalo bhai..discussion ka koi point hi nahin choda Dhoni sahab ne...jisne thread shuru ki hai...saying Zing is the best project...has no idea that Zing has studio apartments..

Mere pyare munna, 3C website shows Zing has Studio apartments....

Lotus Zing :: Floor Plans

Now you urself proved that Zing is not the best...because Zing does have Studio apartments
    this is not studio...this is 1 bhk...do you know, what is a studio apartment

Comment

this is applicable to you, seems like you have limitations.
      N this Bheja Fry thing is totally relevant to this thread, this is the most childish discussion on IREF.

Also i agree with the members saying Purvanchal Royal Park is a better option, that project is good both for investment and self use.

Originally posted by msdhoni View Post
      write something different...u have written the same thing many times over now.....may be you have limitations

Comment

this is not studio...this is 1 bhk...do you know, what is a studio apartment
        I know & 3C also knows...hence they are clearly mentioning it as Studio unit and not 1 BHK......

Now, you have no point in defending this discussion & proving Zing as best.

Comment

Lotus Zing project was launched 10 months before. Construction started 6 months before. Pace of construction is reasonable.

From Investor's point of view, any project within the span of 10 months fetch you a premium of Rs. 600-700/- would be deemed as the best project in Noida. Those who invested Rs. 3000/- sq.ft. 10 months before are getting Rs. 600-700 as premium.

My R&D may not be good, but friends you name any other project at a similar stage, where today is zing, giving premium of 600 to 700 Rs.

If not, then for time being, there is no harm in saying Lotus Zing is the best in present scenario.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by chirag999 View Post
            this is applicable to you, seems like you havh e limitations.
            N this Bheja Fry thing is totally relevant to this thread, this is the most childish discussion on IREF.

Also i agree with the members saying Purvanchal Royal Park is a better option, that project is good both for investment and self use.
            oh what basis, the sector in which purvanchal it is located in has high potential of being dense. Second it is 3/4/5 bhk...which is usually luxury segment...but purvanchal features in project do not match even affordable segment....will be hard to sell units...high risk

obviously.... you will aagree with others opinion because of your limitations in making a sound one yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Jeetu2011 View Post
              Lotus Zing project was launched 10 months before. Construction started 6 months before. Pace of construction is reasonable.

From Investor's point of view, any project within the span of 10 months fetch you a premium of Rs. 600-700/- would be deemed as the best project in Noida. Those who invested Rs. 3000/- sq.ft. 10 months before are getting Rs. 600-700 as premium.

My R&D may not be good, but friends you name any other project at a similar stage, where today is zing, giving premium of 600 to 700 Rs.

If not, then for time being, there is no harm in saying Lotus Zing is the best in present scenario.

Thanks
              isko kehte hain doodh ka doodh aur paani ka paani kar dena.....very good post

Comment

Originally posted by Jeetu2011 View Post

Thanks
                ur post made me LOL. Your words are like from a child who by his innocence wants to make elders agreed upon something.

Word "Thanks"....made me to think like this for you. Don't mind.

Comment

I know & 3C also knows...hence they are clearly mentioning it as Studio unit and not 1 BHK......

Now, you have no point in defending this discussion & proving Zing as best.
                  you dont know...if you say that layout is a studio layout...websites often have errors and people like you...take them as source of highest truth.....

Comment

ur post made me LOL. Your words are like from a child who by his innocence wants to make elders agreed upon something.

Word "Thanks"....made me to think like this for you. Don't mind.

do you even know anything about RE.....dont even know...what a studio is....

Comment

you dont know...if you say that layout is a studio layout...websites often have errors and people like you...take them as source of highest truth.....
                      babu tum mano ya na mano...these are studio apartments only... (though addition of hall makes it as 1BHK but dude....why don't you think..what was the objective of making these smallest units....reason is small investors...& why...because of the potential of this area in future for MNC jobs...& hence the huge bachelor population... I consider 3C as the smartest builder in Noida region.... they do research the market regularly ....

Mano ya na mano...these are STUDIO apartments (don't go with the standard definition of Studio apartments)....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X