Last updated: July 19 2013
470 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

yupp, the layout is 1 BHK.

Originally posted by guesswho View Post
    Lchand - Its true that on website its written as studio appts but in actual those are 1Bhk flat not the studio apptms. Thats for sure. I am not sure why they called it as studio appt.

Comment

Originally posted by atmaram View Post
      I have enough answers to your query. But I cant see myself acting like a spoilt child. So you enjoy your "paradise". Good luck and final bye to this non sense thread.
      thanks that non-sense posting will reduce with your exit

Comment

Originally posted by chirag999 View Post
        i never said that 137 will not be dense and no traffic problem, my only point was that Zing area will also nt be all greens and silent so Mr. Bhushan u can do all this LOL and even more LOL without any sense....

3C has mentioned the brand of tiles, this is really good if they have done it but usually Builders also put the term "equivalent" & nobdy is denying that 3C is nt a gud builder. If you try to understand the point then i am just asking to talk abt pros and cons of a project, this helps everyone.

Size is nt special but Purvanchal is offering this size that is special as in heights project the min they offer is around 1800

Purvanchal has nothing special to offer, this doesn't matter much as i wud prefer selecting a project based on area, builder's reputation, floor plans and how dense is the project and nt based on club features or restaurants inside society.

Only a kid or ultra stupid guy will say in the current market scenario that this under construction project is the best but i know kids often take time to understand such things...so Mr. Bhushan not ur fault

go ahead and keep shouting my project is the best ...my project is the best, ppl are having good fun .

mr chiraan, those builders like purvanchal, do not specify what material, use lower quality material.

this useless post by you does not defend anything on issues pointed out by me.

Comment

ATS and Purvanchal are known for their quality...they have delivered the best projects in noida region.
          Purvanchal projects attract min 500-700 more premium than the other projects in same society and this is based on actual transactions.

its nt one project from Purvanchal, all their projects are far better than other builders.
          I think you dont know abt the best builder in Noida region...but nt ur mistake again...

again as i have posted 2-3 times abt Purvanchal so i am not assuming that thier project will be the best, i hav used this just for comparison purpose.

Originally posted by msdhoni View Post
          mr chiraan, those builders like purvanchal, do not specify what material, use lower quality material.

Last edited July 10 2011, 09:45 AM.

Comment

so here is your sensible talk, i think 95% of the ppl on forum will agree that if you are talking abt quality then Purvanchal comes amongst the top ones...
            but Mr. Dhoni is saying "those builders like purvanchal"
            I hope you don't include ATS also in the list of those builders...u r absolutely funny...

Comment

as Mr. Dhoni has written that 3C is using branded material, can smbdy confirm that they have mentioned the brands clearly and the teram "equivalent" is missing. If this is the case then its really good.

PS - i consider LB as a good project on expressway and even if 3C delivers 80% of what they have promised then this project has all the potential to become the BEST, Panache is equally good.
              Last edited July 10 2011, 09:59 AM.

Comment

ATS and Purvanchal are known for their quality...they have delivered the best projects in noida region.
                Purvanchal projects attract min 500-700 more premium than the other projects in same society and this is based on actual transactions.

its nt one project from Purvanchal, all their projects are far better than other builders.
                I think you dont know abt the best builder in Noida region...but nt ur mistake again...

again as i have posted 2-3 times abt Purvanchal so i am not assuming that thier project will be the best, i hav used this just for comparison purpose.
                incorrect facts....opening for purvanchal royal park was about 3000 psf which was abt at which other projects opened in the area.

first atleast get the facts correct. There was (and is) no 500-700 premium.

Comment

ha ha, again funny, why dont u think before typing.
                  We are talking abt quality and that comes into play only after the project is delivered.

Go and check their delivered projects...

You said " those builders like Purvanchal" use lower quality and thats where my comment that just based on quality they charge 500-700 more premium for their delivered projects.

So Mr. RE expert when you talk abt quality refer to delivered projects.

incorrect facts....opening for purvanchal royal park was about 3000 psf which was abt at which other projects opened in the area.

first atleast get the facts correct. There was (and is) no 500-700 premium.

Comment

so here is your sensible talk, i think 95% of the ppl on forum will agree that if you are talking abt quality then Purvanchal comes amongst the top ones...
                    but Mr. Dhoni is saying "those builders like purvanchal"
                    I hope you don't include ATS also in the list of those builders...u r absolutely funny...
                    purvanchal in comparison to 3c...not in comparison to supertech...

get your head straight......right now you seem to be in dizzy land

Comment

ha ha, again funny, why dont u think before typing.
                      We are talking abt quality and that comes into play only after the project is delivered.

Go and check their delivered projects...

You said " those builders like Purvanchal" use lower quality and thats where my comment that just based on quality they charge 500-700 more premium for their delivered projects.

So Mr. RE expert when you talk abt quality refer to delivered projects.

in sector 93 ats is at a far higher premium than purvanchal...if you talk about completed projects.....atleast start writing legibly so that the meaning is understood

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X