Last updated: July 19 2013
470 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

Originally posted by msdhoni View Post
    north eye is a differently treated project by supertech

How? Because they are promising the moon? or because the rates went up from around 5000 psf to 10000 psf within a month?

Comment

Originally posted by rishimanglesh View Post
      A project (starting with 3BHK floor plan) opposite to factories and upcoming labor chowks cannot be touted as the best project in the region. It can be labeled as the most misfit project in the region.

If Purvanchal would have come up with 1-2 room sets than I would have endorsed it as the best project in "Just Affordable Segment". As demand would have always exceeded supply due to its proximity with Industry and nearby villages
      again demand and supply. I had clearly written that i am writing from end user point of view, and not investor's. Do you mean to say that 1-2 room sets increase the quality of life inside a project? Do you know the min size of ATS Village? Every one knows 1 bhk and 2 bhk are easy to sell. still builders like purvanchal and ATS dont make them. why? coz they know gentry is different for diff flat sizes.

Comment

What is the basis for your statement that zing woulld fetch you a premium of 600-700? Are resale transactions taking place at this rate? If you consider only builder prices, then no project can beat North eye. Its price almost doubled in a month!

Originally posted by Jeetu2011 View Post
        Lotus Zing project was launched 10 months before. Construction started 6 months before. Pace of construction is reasonable.

From Investor's point of view, any project within the span of 10 months fetch you a premium of Rs. 600-700/- would be deemed as the best project in Noida. Those who invested Rs. 3000/- sq.ft. 10 months before are getting Rs. 600-700 as premium.

My R&D may not be good, but friends you name any other project at a similar stage, where today is zing, giving premium of 600 to 700 Rs.

If not, then for time being, there is no harm in saying Lotus Zing is the best in present scenario.

Thanks

Comment

here is the link for MR CHIRAAN who talks without basis

Lotus Zing :: Specifications

now go and start your schooling again ...so that you may start writing legibly and well meaning stuff

lol lol lol
          Is this thing written in the BBA? or an 'equivalent' is added? Those who have bought please inform. I have not sen tha BBA hence just asking.

Comment

Those who are saying Zing is best project, as it will give highest ROI, please also mention till what time will it remain the best, using the said criteria. Please do not say that it will remain the best for investors forever.

Comment

you have had nothing to comment on merits and demerits of any project, all you are doing is name calling and saying that either it is kiddish....etc.

if i am kiddish....then you are a toddler....

LOLX, IREF got a best clone ever

mAn, you talking with me, or with my hands ?

I am just looking some sense talk from you but You do not make any Logic. You nothing just a POSTER from me, Like passing with friends in street after looking some Poster and saying then walk on .

StuD \m/
              Last edited July 11 2011, 02:46 PM.
              If You Guys Are Going To Be Throwing Beer Bottles At Us At Least Make Sure They Are Full

Comment

Originally posted by StudRawk View Post
                LOLX, IREF got a best clone ever

mAn, you talking with me, or with my hands ?

I am just looking some sense talk from you but You does not make any Logic. You nothing just a POSTER from me, Like passing with friends in street after looking some Poster and saying then walk on .

StuD \m/
                the most probabale reason that you dont find logic is that you dont have the brains to find....LOLXXXX

Comment

Originally posted by pravinchaudhary View Post
                  again demand and supply. I had clearly written that i am writing from end user point of view, and not investor's. Do you mean to say that 1-2 room sets increase the quality of life inside a project? Do you know the min size of ATS Village? Every one knows 1 bhk and 2 bhk are easy to sell. still builders like purvanchal and ATS dont make them. why? coz they know gentry is different for diff flat sizes.

Funny ATS and purvanchal do not make less than 3 bhk because of gentry....lol.....it has do with their business strategy not gentry......lol...funny folks

Comment

Those who are saying Zing is best project, as it will give highest ROI, please also mention till what time will it remain the best, using the said criteria. Please do not say that it will remain the best for investors forever.
                    it is in the current period with a 4-5 year horizon. this has been said many times over.

Comment

no...he is saying because 3/4/5 bhk with no luxury facilities will be hard to sell and will have higher risk

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X