Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

Last updated: July 19 2013
470 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

Originally posted by pravinchaudhary View Post
    do you know msdhoni is the brand ambassador of Amrapali!

Anyway, I have seen the progress pics in newspaper ad. Also read here http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...4-post119.html

yes i know msdhoni is brand ambassador

Comment

Oh Man
      Not again........ Don't mix the projects and justify things which are not just The Just. We are discussing about particular project, not about particular Builder.
      Originally posted by rishimanglesh View Post
      I agree.. but they say possession will be 39 months from allotment letter and going through Lotus Panache thread, it seems that they do it very fast after ground floor slab..

I think LZ construction speed won't be an issue to LZ buyer as long as we see LB and LP are being delivered as expected.
      Thanks

Comment

I agree.. but they say possession will be 39 months from allotment letter and going through Lotus Panache thread, it seems that they do it very fast after ground floor slab..

I think LZ construction speed won't be an issue to LZ buyer as long as we see LB and LP are being delivered as expected.

very well said

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
          Oh Man
          Not again........ Don't mix the projects and justify things which are not just The Just. We are discussing about particular project, not about particular Builder.
          yes, it very imp to distinguish projects from builders. many people had seen great projects of Unitech and omaxe. when their name used to sell like 3C sells today. but see how they suffered in Grande and grandwoods.

Comment

LB and LP had reached 5-6 floors after 10 months of lauch. why didn't LZ reach? if for 1 year it has not followed the pace of LB/LP, how do you expect it to follow after the ground floor slab?

Comment

Question to MS Dhoni... have you bought in Zing? If yes, which unit(s)?

I have bought in sunshine helios, and VERY happy with that. just visit Sunshine Helios - Sector 78 - NOIDA
              Tumhare zing ke sath hi launch hua tha. some logical facts for you:
              1. rate lower than zing
              2. project size smaller than zing
              3. consctruction pace much much faster than zing.
              4. flat sizes much bigger than zing
              5. website better than zing.
              6. location inside main Noida. all office sectors of Noida are easily approachable (within 7 km). unlike, zing, where only expressway companies are easily approachable.
              7. carpet area ration - a very imp thing - much more than zing.
              8. flats/acre - much less than zing.
              9. The BBA - much more buyer friendly than Zing. (clearly mentions that no change in super area unless built up area also changes)
              10. possession date is fixed - June 2013. no grace period and escalating penalty clause.

Now I am a sunshine broker, right? but you would find my posts on the thread where I have advised people to book directly thru the builder, as they provide the best rate.

No offence to zing buyers, was getting bored thad the indian just made me excited.

Comment

It is general comment..
                construction of basement always takes time and ideally it should take time.. as it is the lifeline of any building..if it is not well constructed..then ...there is no point of construction done in rush.....

i am not fan of any builder or project but ....i seen many builders are commiting possesion in 18 months and 24 months for 20-25 story buildings...it is possible in china n US but the technology indian builders have does not support this rapid pace of construction....so in my personal opinion as per indian standards....construction in 18 -24 months mean some thing fishy or they are missing some basic rules n regulation of constructing a high rise....

Note *--I have no doubt over 3C constructioon quality i have seen commercials build by them...

It is all my personal opinion neither against any project or nor in favour of any project...

Comment

Originally posted by gaur_uni View Post
                  It is general comment..
                  construction of basement always takes time and ideally it should take time.. as it is the lifeline of any building..if it is not well constructed..then ...there is no point of construction done in rush.....

i am not fan of any builder or project but ....i seen many builders are commiting possesion in 18 months and 24 months for 20-25 story buildings...it is possible in china n US but the technology indian builders have does not support this rapid pace of construction....so in my personal opinion as per indian standards....construction in 18 -24 months mean some thing fishy or they are missing some basic rules n regulation of constructing a high rise....

Note *--I have no doubt over 3C constructioon quality i have seen commercials build by them...

It is all my personal opinion neither against any project or nor in favour of any project...

Agree that basement construction should be slower than construction above ground floor and thats exactly the case with zing

Comment

LB and LP had reached 5-6 floors after 10 months of lauch. why didn't LZ reach? if for 1 year it has not followed the pace of LB/LP, how do you expect it to follow after the ground floor slab?
                    You might be right and as per your views, we should be concerned. But I have not seen any buyer in 3C project worried about construction status. Thus, I am also least bothered. Remember they are selling almost everything in newly launched towers at higher rates with same construction status. This tells about investor's faith in 3C. And I have full confidence in them too...

I have visited the site day before yesterday and construction was going on at good pace.. may be they started late.

Comment

Question to MS Dhoni... have you bought in Zing? If yes, which unit(s)?

I have bought in sunshine helios, and VERY happy with that. just visit Sunshine Helios - Sector 78 - NOIDA
                      Tumhare zing ke sath hi launch hua tha. some logical facts for you:
                      1. rate lower than zing
                      2. project size smaller than zing
                      3. consctruction pace much much faster than zing.
                      4. flat sizes much bigger than zing
                      5. website better than zing.
                      6. location inside main Noida. all office sectors of Noida are easily approachable (within 7 km). unlike, zing, where only expressway companies are easily approachable.
                      7. carpet area ration - a very imp thing - much more than zing.
                      8. flats/acre - much less than zing.
                      9. The BBA - much more buyer friendly than Zing. (clearly mentions that no change in super area unless built up area also changes)
                      10. possession date is fixed - June 2013. no grace period and escalating penalty clause.

Now I am a sunshine broker, right? but you would find my posts on the thread where I have advised people to book directly thru the builder, as they provide the best rate.

No offence to zing buyers, was getting bored thad the indian just made me excited.
                      I would like to congratulate you on your good purchase. It also tells about your risk appetite and market research. It can't be ruled out that Sunshine will be tomorrow's 3C or DLF or Unitech.. if they keep on satisfying their customers and transparent in their approach along with good quality products then my next investment or recommendation to my friends will be in their project. I am also impressed by their website and their effort to place themselves apart from the crowd.

Point is ..not everybody is comfortable with new concepts and new builder.. it took me LB & LP to invest in LZ.. thus so many guys like me prefer saving peace of mind than few lakhs.. I just want to be assured that I am buying value .. entry point is not a concern for long term investments but product quality and liquidity is.

I am new to real estate but I have burnt my hands in Stock Market so I knew few things about market

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X