Lotus Zing, Sector 168, is the best project currently in noida from both use and investment perspective. Here are the reasons

- Adjacent SEZ (Metlife/Accenture) adjacent towards jaypee
- Upcoming Jaypee development will be world class and just adjacent to Zing
- Upcoming Office space on opposite side of expressway in sector 137
- Excellent construction quality
- Good builder reputation
- Timely delivery
- best unit layouts for 1415 sq ft flats
- two swimming pools
- heat absorbent brickwork
- Resale can be done easily as all the flats are less than 1500 sq ft
- Upcoming commercial property just adjacent
- FNG
- Nearness to proposed five star hotels
- high booking percentage
- low availability of units
Read more
Reply
459 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • yes Zohaib, there is no denying the fact that 3C is the hottest builder in Noida at present. One thing that catered to this was speedy construction of LB/LP, that really set it apart from others here. Another is that there was no restriction on transfer, and first transfer is free. Other reputed ones like Mahagun dont allow resale for 1 or 1.5 yr.

    I mentioned website not for the beauty of it, but for the information. When whole info is easily available on the website, it saves some eunning around effort. Of course projects were built even when there were no websites!

    Totally agree on purvanchal. Nice builder.

    Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    3c ...people either love them or hate them.....and the fact is that as of today.....3C is the most indemand builder in noida region....resale in his projects and bookings in launches have been so far the best in Noida.....investors have good faith in this builder....LB, LP not only have good premiums but also most importantly resale happening on NON PLC and Higher floors. 3c zing too has resale happening at close to 3400-3500 psf BSP....and is expected to pick up once structure is visibile.compare to other builders in 137,143,168 and even Noida 7x....it is doing pretty well in terms of RESALE.....Thats all.....its because of this...that investors who exit after paying 30 percent....prefer 3c over other builders.

    One last thing.....If I tell you that I have 4 flats for resale...one in logix..one in 3C...one in supertech and one in amrapali....let me asssure you...i will get maximum queries for 3c.....fact hai...live with it....

    But all this is investor sentiment....doesnt have anything to do with quality, etc as same builder can deliver diff quality products....the reality comes out once the project has 30 percent occupany....and is at least 1 year old...this determines the quality of the project.....NOT its website...

    Purvanchal has one of the worst websites but has delievered gem after gem in noida region.....you wait and watch....Purvanchal Royal Park will be the dark horse...
    CommentQuote
  • Guys could you please suggest which unit should I choose in Lotus Zing between 1335 sqft 3450 and 1415 sqft 3600.

    Also, if I go for 1335, which floor is better 7th or 11th , both are non park facing, so is it worth to pay PLC for 7th purely from an investment perspective ?
    CommentQuote
  • I would say go for 1335 , its almost same as 1415 not much difference , 3rd room is 8*12 (in 1415 it is 10*12) , which could be a good children room.. In 3c they call it study but the size is much bigger than study.
    For non-park facing go for 11th floor , In my opinion only for park facing units you should go for lower floors but for road-facing go for higher floors ..expressway ke maze lo..

    Originally Posted by Explorer_1
    Guys could you please suggest which unit should I choose in Lotus Zing between 1335 sqft 3450 and 1415 sqft 3600.

    Also, if I go for 1335, which floor is better 7th or 11th , both are non park facing, so is it worth to pay PLC for 7th purely from an investment perspective ?
    CommentQuote
  • Why always talk of investors in this forum

    Why always talk of investors in this forum. It seems Nodia is only for investors..


    Investors have made life tough for end users....

    Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    BEST is a huge word for representing any under construction / unfinished project in any area. Only after few years of Living and after analyzing population growth we can say any project is BEST in near area or not.

    Lotus group is a big professional company and have large number of BIG IBM MBA's to analyze market condition. First Lotus Group will see his own maximum profit and then will think for the customer. If Lotus Zing is really one of the best project in whole NOIDA then price of Lotus Zing from company will be more than 4000+ PSF not Less, so at this time Lotus Zing is also same as near about projects. And secondly how Lotus Zing will fight from the OVER SUPPLY problem of adjacent area of NOIDA, how can you say it will definitely be best for Investor and will give highest ROI.

    I think you can define Lotus Zing is a GOOD project in NOIDA in place of "Lotus Zing is the BEST project in NOIDA"
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ravisharma
    Why always talk of investors in this forum. It seems Nodia is only for investors..


    Investors have made life tough for end users....


    Bhai sahab I mostly write as per END USER POV, In 1 line I say for Investor because replying to a person who claim Lotus ZING will give BEST ROI to Investors in NOIDA. Best means highest among all, so I ask him how you can say it con-firmly.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Explorer_1
    Guys could you please suggest which unit should I choose in Lotus Zing between 1335 sqft 3450 and 1415 sqft 3600.

    Also, if I go for 1335, which floor is better 7th or 11th , both are non park facing, so is it worth to pay PLC for 7th purely from an investment perspective ?

    1335 sq ft is only available in the tower adjacent to IITL nimbus plot. So take your decision accordingly as per your locational preference.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Bhai sahab I mostly write as per END USER POV, In 1 line I say for Investor because replying to a person who claim Lotus ZING will give BEST ROI to Investors in NOIDA. Best means highest among all, so I ask him how you can say it con-firmly.

    it is not about guarantee, it is about confidence and all circumstantial evidence pointing towards a certain conclusion
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    This is GUARANTEED that this forum has bunch of rookies...who have probably bought RE first time....and thus behaving like children....one says zing is best in noida....others ego gets hurt and whooosh comes the reply....my builder has better speed and better website......unbelievable.....

    Here is the solution:

    Come back on this forum after at least 1 year has passed after u have started living in that flat....then compare....till then dont be a laughing stock....


    Kiddish discussion



    This forum is to discuss real estate matters not to philosophise about agonies of aam aadmi...like you do in your other threads.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by msdhoni
    it is not about guarantee, it is about confidence and all circumstantial evidence pointing towards a certain conclusion


    Good reply, however at basement level of work it is too early to conclusion anything con-firmly. Lotus ZING is a good project but you are really over exited for it, may be you have invested in it or any other reason.
    CommentQuote
  • Whatever anyone says, LZ is running behind on the construction activity as compared to what it should be. I don't see it giving possession before 2015. Even BBA has a clause that says possession within 39 months(for older allotments) or 48 months(for newer allotments) and a reasonable delay in possession can be possible. Now, what is this " reasonable" delay could be - 3 months, 6 months, 1 year or 2 year. They just won't deliver on time and customers won't be eligible for penalty either in my opinion.

    Talking about 3c's name in the area - yes, they had delivered some commercial projects in Noida, but that happened when the company did not have enough on their plate. Looking at what is happening at the other commercial project, Delhi1 in sector 16B it seems like major delays are inevitable.

    It would be fine if people get it on time, but when noone knows when exactly.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Dhoni,

    You said 1335 is available in tower adjacent to IITL Nimbus, what is this actually ... I am not aware ahd how would it impact me ...if you can throw some more light.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, everybody is agreed that LZ is a good project for investors due to location, brand, financial stability and resale demand.

    But my question is how good this project will be for end-users?

    Especially to MS Dhoni Saab : You have led LZ from front so far.. but give your honest opinion about it ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Explorer_1
    Dear Dhoni,

    You said 1335 is available in tower adjacent to IITL Nimbus, what is this actually ... I am not aware ahd how would it impact me ...if you can throw some more light.



    This tower will be park facing...since the width of the plot is not much. ....it will be facing Nimbus tower on one side and other towers of zing from all other sides. Meaning you will get a view of what others are doing in their balcony....if you choose 1335
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rishimanglesh
    Guys, everybody is agreed that LZ is a good project for investors due to location, brand, financial stability and resale demand.

    But my question is how good this project will be for end-users?

    Especially to MS Dhoni Saab : You have led LZ from front so far.. but give your honest opinion about it ..


    end users want early possession, good quality construction....good location...all that is there in LZ
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Dhoni,

    Which unit would be better in tower 12A, 705 or 1106.
    CommentQuote