Collapse

Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

Last updated: July 19 2013
470 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

That's really a good news for Zing investors.

Comment

Mr MSDhoni.. project layout updated.. you have got more ammunition to fire now.. make a comeback

Comment

Real Estate rule # 23 says:

"Brokers & agents never confuses anyone's mind, its up to an individual how he wants to use that broker & his information."

Yes, Captain cool is a bit aggressive on the forum, but still his initiation of this thread will help people who are looking to buy in Zing.

Singh sahab,
        Captain ne bol dia Lotus zing best hai toh best thodi ho jayega, aise members jo good information ke liye forum pe aa rahe hain unka bhi apna dimaag hai, confuse hone ki kya baat hai ismien??

I' ve been following this thread, just to hear the critics regarding my investment what they have to say about.. so i appreciate the MsDhoni's efforts.. Though sometimes its really funny how bravely he replies to some senior members of this forum.. Hats off to him!!!

Originally posted by singh.r View Post
        LOL...
        But on a serious note, these brokers and agents really confuses other members who are looking for some good information.

Comment

3C has send a mail to every customer of all 3 residential project regarding the customer care changes...

they will discontinue the common email id and every tower in every project will have dedicated person to resolve the queries.... for lotus zing there are 2 persons their email and contact details are there in mail.

the customercare email id will discontinue from 15th July...

seriously they are the only quality player in market....they r new in to residential but they know how exactly they need to tacle each n every customer....their managment is seriously much much better then big names in market...

i hope so their construction will be......

Comment

Hello one of my friend is interested in buying in Lotus Zing. Could you please tell the reasonable rate to buy in Zing ?

Comment

Resale deal of 1.5% appriciation/month on BSP is a reasonable price I think. Also depends on location of the flat.

Comment

Originally posted by nkg_8 View Post
                Resale deal of 1.5% appriciation/month on BSP is a reasonable price I think. Also depends on location of the flat.
                I would like to know the approx current resale rate of Zing

Comment

Not so sure but less than 3400 looks attractive to me.

Comment

I
                    Originally posted by Gagan Singh View Post
                    Hello one of my friend is interested in buying in Lotus Zing. Could you please tell the reasonable rate to buy in Zing ?
                    3bhk price around 3528 from 3c & other sizes around 3400-3450 bsp in resale..
                    I think 3c doesn.t have good inventory in 3bhk. So go for resale or wait for new tower higher price

Comment

Originally posted by rishimanglesh View Post
                      I

3bhk price around 3528 from 3c & other sizes around 3400-3450 bsp in resale..
                      I think 3c doesn.t have good inventory in 3bhk. So go for resale or wait for new tower higher price
                      Thanks I am looking for Studio. So I assume something around 3400 ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X