Collapse

Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

Last updated: July 19 2013
470 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

Guys, trying hard to replace MSDhoni and keep this thread alive ..
    Keep trying .. I see .. what you mean ... "Logix County is the best project in Noida"

Originally posted by Gagan Singh View Post
    He is Director of 3C who has purchased flats in Logix County and now looking for home loan.

Comment

Originally posted by rishimanglesh View Post
      Keep trying .. I see .. what you mean ... "Logix County is the best project in Noida"
      I am not sure which project is the best. But Vidur Bhardwaj is now in trouble since the HOME loan ROI has increased he is having difficulties getting the Home Loan.

Comment

actually a bit difficult for me to digest that director of 3C is having flat in logix...if its true then isn't it funny ?
        No Of course this is not a Joke. We are having some real serious talks. What made you think this is a joke ?

Comment

i think you can replace him better as you also talk in terms of "The best"
          Originally posted by rishimanglesh View Post

Comment

Originally posted by chirag999 View Post
            actually a bit difficult for me to digest that director of 3C is having flat in logix...if its true then isn't it funny ?
            No it is not funny, try to understand from his point of view he is already under depression due to increased home loan rates.

Comment

home loan depression is fine but he has a bought a flat in logix rather than 3C is bit funny for sure...

No it is not funny, try to understand from his point of view he is already under depression due to increased home loan rates.

Comment

Yeah..its not funny at all. Infact, I heard he approached RBI for home loan. After hearing his view towards the best project, RBI governor has also booked 2 flats in the same project.

Comment

Of course, I can keep and bat well...
                  But I don't have helicopter shot and I have no intentions to develop one.

I was just sitting and watching the next talent coming through ...and wow!! here I got one..

Originally posted by chirag999 View Post
                  i think you can replace him better as you also talk in terms of "The best"

Comment

Chirag

Stop getting fooled. Vidur is one of the 3 partners in 3Cs, a renowned architect, the President of Indian Green Building Council and a very rich man...

....and u continue to keep letting ur leg pulled, and the Zing thread continues to remain hyper-active!!!

Comment

Hey !! my friend !! RBI gov. has booked 2 flats !!!! What are you saying ??

Looking at Interest Rate hikes and cost of borrowed money, he is going to be double depressed as loan requirement for 2 flats ...thus not a good news for home loan seekers to get any relief...

Originally posted by LChand View Post
                      Yeah..its not funny at all. Infact, I heard he approached RBI for home loan. After hearing his view towards the best project, RBI governor has also booked 2 flats in the same project.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X