Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse

Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

Last updated: July 19 2013
470 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

    Originally posted by rishimanglesh View Post
    Hey !! my friend !! RBI gov. has booked 2 flats !!!! What are you saying ??

    Looking at Interest Rate hikes and cost of borrowed money, he is going to be double depressed as loan requirement for 2 flats ...thus not a good news for home loan seekers to get any relief...
    RBI is getting corporate discount from LIC. Situation might be little better for him.

    Comment


    • Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

      Originally posted by Gagan Singh View Post
      RBI is getting corporate discount from LIC. Situation might be little better for him.
      Even I heard different govts.. want to book full towers for their ministers after reading this thread.. they all are very impressed..

      A lot of new tower would be needed in Zing in that case :-)

      How can we move this thread to joke section now???
      Last edited July 16 2011, 07:10 AM.

      Comment


      • Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

        Originally posted by ashokyadav View Post
        Even I heard different govts.. want to book full towers for their ministers after reading this thread.. they all are very impressed..

        A lot of new tower would be needed in Zing in that case :-)

        How can we move this thread to joke section now???
        To launch new Towers, they are going to acquire some more lands from Farmers !!!

        eehhhhhhhh!!! I hope Nautanki Rahul Gandhi is not reading this Thread. Otherwise he would do padhyatra on the expressway...

        Comment


        • Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

          Guys, even Noida farmers didn't like ani-LZ comments thus they are uprooting LZ competition in your favoraite sectors.

          LZ is already the best project in the Noida, now it's going to be the best project in NCR

          Why?
          Moment: Rate - bsp/psf
          When this thread started: R3300-R3400
          Today: R4000-R4200 but no availability
          Around 21% appreciation already..

          Comment


          • Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

            This thread to qualify for....

            This thread should qualify for JOKE of THE DAY..........

            Comment


            • Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

              Originally posted by Ram.bharose View Post
              This thread should qualify for JOKE of THE DAY..........
              bad joke ...
              haven't you heard.. farmers are listening .. now tell your project name ?

              Comment


              • Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

                Originally posted by msdhoni View Post
                sikka is not a wise option
                How could you say so? What are the reasons in your view?

                Comment


                • Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

                  right price

                  Does someone know what is the best realistic price these days?

                  I am trying to sell my 1 bhk unit in Tower 9 middle floor 4300 psf but not getting many calls.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

                    Lotus zing

                    Originally posted by varun007 View Post
                    Does someone know what is the best realistic price these days?

                    I am trying to sell my 1 bhk unit in Tower 9 middle floor 4300 psf but not getting many calls.
                    I am intested, at 4100 bsp

                    Comment


                    • Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

                      Originally posted by varun007 View Post
                      Does someone know what is the best realistic price these days?

                      I am trying to sell my 1 bhk unit in Tower 9 middle floor 4300 psf but not getting many calls.
                      boss if you are looking for realistic rate, I believe its 4000 BSP+100 rs (depend upon location and needy buyer).

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X