Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse

Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

Last updated: July 19 2013
470 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #41

    #41

    Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

    Originally posted by pravinchaudhary View Post
    Question to MS Dhoni... have you bought in Zing? If yes, which unit(s)?

    I have bought in sunshine helios, and VERY happy with that. just visit Sunshine Helios - Sector 78 - NOIDA
    Tumhare zing ke sath hi launch hua tha. some logical facts for you:
    1. rate lower than zing - ''ofcourse because value far lower than zing"
    2. project size smaller than zing - "yes because the newbie builder has lack of cash flow to buy large size land"
    3. consctruction pace much much faster than zing. - "basement construction should be slow"
    4. flat sizes much bigger than zing - "resale will be tougher"
    5. website better than zing. - "newbie builders need website to market and deceive unassumming buyers"
    6. location inside main Noida. all office sectors of Noida are easily approachable (within 7 km). unlike, zing, where only expressway companies are easily approachable. - "7.x sectors stand nowhere in comparison to expressway with respect to appreciation value. 7.x sectors overcrowded and messy"
    7. carpet area ration - a very imp thing - much more than zing.
    8. flats/acre - much less than zing. - ''there are minor variations in private builder projects with respect to this. does not matter''
    9. The BBA - much more buyer friendly than Zing. (clearly mentions that no change in super area unless built up area also changes) - "all the best. builder has no track to record to beleive. ''
    10. possession date is fixed - June 2013. no grace period and escalating penalty clause. - "rather the so-called possession date quoted by an unknown builder. how credible can it be when compared with 3C"

    Now I am a sunshine broker, right? but you would find my posts on the thread where I have advised people to book directly thru the builder, as they provide the best rate.

    - " No, just that you are not sure about your buy in sunshine. Your insecurity/ignorance/sunk investment is fuelling comparison with Zing.''

    No offence to zing buyers, was getting bored thad the indian just made me excited.

    My replies are inline in BOLD

    Comment

    • #42

      #42

      Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

      Originally posted by rishimanglesh View Post
      I would like to congratulate you on your good purchase. It also tells about your risk appetite and market research. It can't be ruled out that Sunshine will be tomorrow's 3C or DLF or Unitech.. if they keep on satisfying their customers and transparent in their approach along with good quality products then my next investment or recommendation to my friends will be in their project. I am also impressed by their website and their effort to place themselves apart from the crowd.

      Point is ..not everybody is comfortable with new concepts and new builder.. it took me LB & LP to invest in LZ.. thus so many guys like me prefer saving peace of mind than few lakhs.. I just want to be assured that I am buying value .. entry point is not a concern for long term investments but product quality and liquidity is.

      I am new to real estate but I have burnt my hands in Stock Market so I knew few things about market
      Super...... for appreciating our invested project/area there is no need to think that other projects/areas are bad. I like your spirit of accepting good things from other projects/areas. I think in real state of any area in NCR you will not burnt your hands in long term, all area are safe in NCR for investment POV of LONG TERM. Each & every NCR area has it's own +ive & -ive points.

      Comment

      • #43

        #43

        Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

        This is GUARANTEED that this forum has bunch of rookies...who have probably bought RE first time....and thus behaving like children....one says zing is best in noida....others ego gets hurt and whooosh comes the reply....my builder has better speed and better website......unbelievable.....

        Here is the solution:

        Come back on this forum after at least 1 year has passed after u have started living in that flat....then compare....till then dont be a laughing stock....

        As of now:

        Its a known fact that 3C has one of the best reputation in noida in terms of resale and investors...whether u like it or not......it doesnt matter....market sentiment is very positive about 3C...look at the resale happening in LB, LP and their rates and you will know......BUT THATS ABOUT IT.....this doesnt guarantee anything....investors have bought, sold and moved on.....once you start living in a 3C or sunshine helios flat....at least for 1 year then you will know who is better.....

        Zing Agreement says 39 months possession time...true...and thats why i said construction is as per schedule....how can u even compare with projects who have agreed upon possession tim in 18 months or 24 months !!!......Its aburd

        Kiddish discussion

        Comment

        • #44

          #44

          Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

          Originally posted by cookie View Post
          Oh Man
          Not again........ Don't mix the projects and justify things which are not just The Just. We are discussing about particular project, not about particular Builder.
          We are discussing the project as well as the Builder. The moment you take out 3Cs name from LZ .. you won't get half the buyers in the project than they are now.. I see no wrong to refer to LB and LP when I talk about LZ expect the layout of the projects..

          If your point is just related to slow construction than I think people who haven't bought LZ are only people bothered about construction status.

          If you say that 3C can be next Omaxe or Unitech than each and every project in the world can .. coz it's just a mean business.. nothing can be ruled out... but the fact is it not as of today .. but if you really think so .. please come up with fact full of analysis not guess work .. coz it would help lot of innocent people putting everything in their first home

          Comment

          • #45

            #45

            Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

            3c ...people either love them or hate them.....and the fact is that as of today.....3C is the most indemand builder in noida region....resale in his projects and bookings in launches have been so far the best in Noida.....investors have good faith in this builder....LB, LP not only have good premiums but also most importantly resale happening on NON PLC and Higher floors. 3c zing too has resale happening at close to 3400-3500 psf BSP....and is expected to pick up once structure is visibile.compare to other builders in 137,143,168 and even Noida 7x....it is doing pretty well in terms of RESALE.....Thats all.....its because of this...that investors who exit after paying 30 percent....prefer 3c over other builders.

            One last thing.....If I tell you that I have 4 flats for resale...one in logix..one in 3C...one in supertech and one in amrapali....let me asssure you...i will get maximum queries for 3c.....fact hai...live with it....

            But all this is investor sentiment....doesnt have anything to do with quality, etc as same builder can deliver diff quality products....the reality comes out once the project has 30 percent occupany....and is at least 1 year old...this determines the quality of the project.....NOT its website...

            Purvanchal has one of the worst websites but has delievered gem after gem in noida region.....you wait and watch....Purvanchal Royal Park will be the dark horse...

            Comment

            • #46

              #46

              Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

              Thanks Rishi. Congrats to you as well. Yes definitely you picked the two exact points. If I was staying out of Noida, or was 10 years older, my risk apetite would have been considerably lower, and would have gone with LP, without doubt. (I was late for LB). For less risk, one has to shell out extra cash. I honestly do not expect sunshine to be a biggie like unitech. They are a small group. They are not even aiming to be so. From my meetings with them, they are inspired by ATS, and probably want to be that. That is a reasonable goal.

              Buying in new builder has inherent risks, and more often than not the decision ends in a mess. I burnt finger with gardenia golf city and hyde park before landing with sunshine. If I was interested in sec 137 like areas, probably I would also have bought zing. So I feel you have also made an informed decision.

              I am an end user and saw what fits MY requirements. If someone like his project, he can always write bla bla abt it in old threads that exist on the project. But some people want to attract people from other projects as well, and start fesh threads to prove that their project is THE BEST. The intention behind such is obvious. It is fault of people like me also who fuel their propaganda. I clearly mentioned in my post that I was just bored and got ignited not by the fact that he called Zing the best, but he launched a personal attack on me, calling me an Amrapali Broker, while I had only replied on topic. Anyway.

              And now for my regre... ha! I am holding a 1575 size unit at 3040 all incl in CLP. My home loan is stuck as I have changed job and more than 15L payment is due. I know 3 people who want to buy in sunshine, but are not getting floors below 15. They are ready to buy my unit at rs 400 premium, which would give me a cool 6L profit on my investment of less than 5L in just 6-7 months. If I had a iota of doubt, I would sell and be relieved of my loan tension. But, I have bough as an end user, not as an investor. Will not sell it unless I am not left with any other option.

              Originally posted by rishimanglesh View Post
              I would like to congratulate you on your good purchase. It also tells about your risk appetite and market research. It can't be ruled out that Sunshine will be tomorrow's 3C or DLF or Unitech.. if they keep on satisfying their customers and transparent in their approach along with good quality products then my next investment or recommendation to my friends will be in their project. I am also impressed by their website and their effort to place themselves apart from the crowd.

              Point is ..not everybody is comfortable with new concepts and new builder.. it took me LB & LP to invest in LZ.. thus so many guys like me prefer saving peace of mind than few lakhs.. I just want to be assured that I am buying value .. entry point is not a concern for long term investments but product quality and liquidity is.

              I am new to real estate but I have burnt my hands in Stock Market so I knew few things about market

              Comment

              • #47

                #47

                Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

                yes Zohaib, there is no denying the fact that 3C is the hottest builder in Noida at present. One thing that catered to this was speedy construction of LB/LP, that really set it apart from others here. Another is that there was no restriction on transfer, and first transfer is free. Other reputed ones like Mahagun dont allow resale for 1 or 1.5 yr.

                I mentioned website not for the beauty of it, but for the information. When whole info is easily available on the website, it saves some eunning around effort. Of course projects were built even when there were no websites!

                Totally agree on purvanchal. Nice builder.

                Originally posted by aam aadmi View Post
                3c ...people either love them or hate them.....and the fact is that as of today.....3C is the most indemand builder in noida region....resale in his projects and bookings in launches have been so far the best in Noida.....investors have good faith in this builder....LB, LP not only have good premiums but also most importantly resale happening on NON PLC and Higher floors. 3c zing too has resale happening at close to 3400-3500 psf BSP....and is expected to pick up once structure is visibile.compare to other builders in 137,143,168 and even Noida 7x....it is doing pretty well in terms of RESALE.....Thats all.....its because of this...that investors who exit after paying 30 percent....prefer 3c over other builders.

                One last thing.....If I tell you that I have 4 flats for resale...one in logix..one in 3C...one in supertech and one in amrapali....let me asssure you...i will get maximum queries for 3c.....fact hai...live with it....

                But all this is investor sentiment....doesnt have anything to do with quality, etc as same builder can deliver diff quality products....the reality comes out once the project has 30 percent occupany....and is at least 1 year old...this determines the quality of the project.....NOT its website...

                Purvanchal has one of the worst websites but has delievered gem after gem in noida region.....you wait and watch....Purvanchal Royal Park will be the dark horse...

                Comment

                • #48

                  #48

                  Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

                  Guys could you please suggest which unit should I choose in Lotus Zing between 1335 sqft 3450 and 1415 sqft 3600.

                  Also, if I go for 1335, which floor is better 7th or 11th , both are non park facing, so is it worth to pay PLC for 7th purely from an investment perspective ?

                  Comment

                  • #49

                    #49

                    Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

                    I would say go for 1335 , its almost same as 1415 not much difference , 3rd room is 8*12 (in 1415 it is 10*12) , which could be a good children room.. In 3c they call it study but the size is much bigger than study.
                    For non-park facing go for 11th floor , In my opinion only for park facing units you should go for lower floors but for road-facing go for higher floors ..expressway ke maze lo..

                    Originally posted by Explorer_1 View Post
                    Guys could you please suggest which unit should I choose in Lotus Zing between 1335 sqft 3450 and 1415 sqft 3600.

                    Also, if I go for 1335, which floor is better 7th or 11th , both are non park facing, so is it worth to pay PLC for 7th purely from an investment perspective ?

                    Comment

                    • #50

                      #50

                      Re : Lotus Zing is the best project in noida

                      Why always talk of investors in this forum

                      Why always talk of investors in this forum. It seems Nodia is only for investors..


                      Investors have made life tough for end users....

                      Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post
                      BEST is a huge word for representing any under construction / unfinished project in any area. Only after few years of Living and after analyzing population growth we can say any project is BEST in near area or not.

                      Lotus group is a big professional company and have large number of BIG IBM MBA's to analyze market condition. First Lotus Group will see his own maximum profit and then will think for the customer. If Lotus Zing is really one of the best project in whole NOIDA then price of Lotus Zing from company will be more than 4000+ PSF not Less, so at this time Lotus Zing is also same as near about projects. And secondly how Lotus Zing will fight from the OVER SUPPLY problem of adjacent area of NOIDA, how can you say it will definitely be best for Investor and will give highest ROI.

                      I think you can define Lotus Zing is a GOOD project in NOIDA in place of "Lotus Zing is the BEST project in NOIDA"

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X