Lotus Zing, Sector 168, is the best project currently in noida from both use and investment perspective. Here are the reasons

- Adjacent SEZ (Metlife/Accenture) adjacent towards jaypee
- Upcoming Jaypee development will be world class and just adjacent to Zing
- Upcoming Office space on opposite side of expressway in sector 137
- Excellent construction quality
- Good builder reputation
- Timely delivery
- best unit layouts for 1415 sq ft flats
- two swimming pools
- heat absorbent brickwork
- Resale can be done easily as all the flats are less than 1500 sq ft
- Upcoming commercial property just adjacent
- FNG
- Nearness to proposed five star hotels
- high booking percentage
- low availability of units
Read more
459 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by gaur_uni
    It is general comment..
    construction of basement always takes time and ideally it should take time.. as it is the lifeline of any building..if it is not well constructed..then ...there is no point of construction done in rush.....

i am not fan of any builder or project but ....i seen many builders are commiting possesion in 18 months and 24 months for 20-25 story buildings...it is possible in china n US but the technology indian builders have does not support this rapid pace of construction....so in my personal opinion as per indian standards....construction in 18 -24 months mean some thing fishy or they are missing some basic rules n regulation of constructing a high rise....

Note *--I have no doubt over 3C constructioon quality i have seen commercials build by them...

It is all my personal opinion neither against any project or nor in favour of any project...

oh bhaiyo China and US valo..India soch kar he type kiya karo..jagah jagh IRFE par china US ke tech likh likh kar India ko bhul gaye hai..btw desi hote he aese hai...1-2 saal US kaya rah aye..sochte hai now they are American..no offence to anyone..this is general behavior of US returns..I saw them personally ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    Although I purchased in zing..i will not say this project is best..many draw back with this project.

no vastu complance..none of the flat is east facing..even half of the flat in south facing with some angle..
    loading is not best..it is giving average carpet area..70% which is also not given on paper like other builder have given.

I would say best part of this project is 3c brand, location..nothing else..

i think you bought 1 bhk......loading will obviously be high
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by msdhoni
    i think you bought 1 bhk......loading will obviously be high

no i have 2 bhk..and 2 units..
    CommentQuote
    no i have 2 bhk..and 2 units..

ok then 925 sq ft...thts why loading high
    CommentQuote
  • xx5 is better than xx6 , and since 7th floor is in xx5(705) which makes it better than 1106. But if you are going for same block (which is not the case) than for road facing apartment 11th floor would be better.

Originally Posted by Explorer_1
    so in that case why have u advised 7th floor to me instead of 11th ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by djvjain
    Whatever anyone says, LZ is running behind on the construction activity as compared to what it should be. I don't see it giving possession before 2015. Even BBA has a clause that says possession within 39 months(for older allotments) or 48 months(for newer allotments) and a reasonable delay in possession can be possible. Now, what is this " reasonable" delay could be - 3 months, 6 months, 1 year or 2 year. They just won't deliver on time and customers won't be eligible for penalty either in my opinion.

Talking about 3c's name in the area - yes, they had delivered some commercial projects in Noida, but that happened when the company did not have enough on their plate. Looking at what is happening at the other commercial project, Delhi1 in sector 16B it seems like major delays are inevitable.

It would be fine if people get it on time, but when noone knows when exactly.

are you sure about 48 months..can you please specify..who which tower..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Explorer_1
    so in that case why have u advised 7th floor to me instead of 11th ?

in true opinion..both units are not good..check SUN motion path..i believe there will be sunlight issue in these units..also facing is not good in term of vastu..try something in 1,2,3 units..

floor wise 11th is good..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bhatia
    You could look at Sikka karnam greens, its close to zing, on the opposite side, about 1 off km away. Once the area is developed, the price should be in similar range.

At the moment you will get it for atleast 500 p. sft cheaper. I have booked 2 flats in the project... do your own evaluation and for sikka, going direct would be the best. Check with a broker, if works good else approach them direct for a similar discount...

Sikkaji ka alag issue chal raha hai..roj Bhumi pujan date age ja rahi hai..i thing unless things are clear there..hold your decision to put money in that project..check another thread for whole story..
    CommentQuote
    ok then 925 sq ft...thts why loading high

925 and 1125 me 1% loading ka diff ..not much..even in 1415..usable area is not more than 72%.
    CommentQuote
    925 and 1125 me 1% loading ka diff ..not much..even in 1415..usable area is not more than 72%.

check your calculator...1415 is close to 80% usable
    CommentQuote
    check your calculator...1415 is close to 80% usable

Please app apna calculator de de jiye..na de sake..to yaha details break-up post kar de..
    CommentQuote
    Please app apna calculator de de jiye..na de sake..to yaha details break-up post kar de..

i think you are missing out on the common and lift area that will be used by you
    CommentQuote
    i think you are missing out on the common and lift area that will be used by you

I think LIFT & Common area do not comes under Carpet or Flat Usable area, all this only comes in SUPER AREA.

After your claim of 80% usable area I really got surprised and check the floor plan. I must say floor plan is really good but sorry to say that usable area do not comes more than 71% and loading is around 29% just as normal as other projects. Check your self below is URL.

Lotus Zing :: Floor Plans
    CommentQuote
    This forum is to discuss real estate matters not to philosophise about agonies of aam aadmi...like you do in your other threads.

Lets see what the Aam aadmi will be able to do with a BBA in hand when the following happen......look around you....forget small issues....nearly thousands of flats in Noida extension are under a question mark...and what did aam aadmi do??????....Nothing.....as he cant do anything due to web created around him.

Wait and watch....when the projects are completed...then u will know what i mean

1. Delayed possession
    2. Change in master plan by authority (already happened...Zing has high tension wire passing next to it)
    3. No penalty given by builder
    4. Rowdy Villagers nearby causing mayhem on roads
    5. Construction quality issues..seepage, etc
    6. Facilities not as per Brochure (read carefully..they are subjected to change)
    7. Fittings given as 'Equivalents'
    8. Increase in number of floors
    9. Extra charges like dual meter, extra super area, etc ...all last minute
    10. Poor maintenance

Mind you....this has happened with Big builders like DLF, unitech, rahejas, and also with very reputed ones like ATS.....Level and intensties vary.
    CommentQuote
  • ZING NEGATIVES:

1. Close to Drain...around 500 mtrs
    2. Close to STP
    3. One the opposite side of Planned metro route..while sector 137, 143 will have walkable road to metro stations...sector 168 have to cross the expressway...and as of now there is just a single lane poorly maintained underpass....which gets flooded in rain
    4. Sector 137 has a huge authority park coming next to...nothing similar on 168 side
    5. Most of SEZ are coming on 137,143 belt....168 sector will have very few.
    6. Sector 137,143 will have internal road connectivity to sector 93 (near omaxe forest) which eventually connects to main noida city...sector 168 doesnt have that
    7. FNG project is officially scrapped....the construction which you see near 168 is for internal sector roads..not FNG
    8. Master plan 2031 has been tossed away....as now 168 is high density area
    9. Newly erected High Tension wire passing around 100 mtr from zing and IITL project (this too was never mentioned in master plan 2031)
    10. Super area vs. Carpet area is one of the worst (Lift and common area NEVER comes under Carpet area)
    11. Density per acre is nearly 120 flats per acre which is too high
    12. Width of Zing is very less...therefore all the landscape facing units will have a tower opposite them at a very close distance
    13. zing shares boundry with IITL and Urbtech...its open from 2 sides...and on other side (opposite main entrance) commercial development will take place...again blocking the expressway view.All in All only some flats of tower 16 and the tower opposite it will be truly expressway facing units
    14. Too many 1 bhk units...4 towers...one of the highest in the region....this will have an effect on gantry...for sure....Tenants are the biggest nuisance in any society in terms of maintaince standards.
    The best socities in terms of maintenance, security standards are the ones where a very high percentage OWNERS live....any society with high percentage tenants have big maintainance problems.
    15. Zing with many 1,2 bhk units comes under MiG Segment...this has an effect on gantry ( many 1,2 bhk units)
    16. Even though there are big clubs in 3C projects...but they will be charged seperately..making per month charges expensive. Most of the other societies offer one time club charges...no charges for use later on....but 3c will do that in its project...charge for use of facilities.
    17. Long Possession time...meaning you lose rentals or pay rental before u can shift....if present towers are launched at 48 months possession it means that whole project will be liveable by 2016 (u cant live in a building with another building under construction next door)
    CommentQuote