Lotus Zing, Sector 168, is the best project currently in noida from both use and investment perspective. Here are the reasons

- Adjacent SEZ (Metlife/Accenture) adjacent towards jaypee
- Upcoming Jaypee development will be world class and just adjacent to Zing
- Upcoming Office space on opposite side of expressway in sector 137
- Excellent construction quality
- Good builder reputation
- Timely delivery
- best unit layouts for 1415 sq ft flats
- two swimming pools
- heat absorbent brickwork
- Resale can be done easily as all the flats are less than 1500 sq ft
- Upcoming commercial property just adjacent
- FNG
- Nearness to proposed five star hotels
- high booking percentage
- low availability of units
Read more
459 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The recently new launched towers have possession time of 48 months. Earlier launch have for 39 months.

Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    are you sure about 48 months..can you please specify..who which tower..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chandra2034
    Ab MS Dhoni ne Flat khareed liya hai Lotus Zing me to vaise he best project ho gaya. No any other reason required.

Dhoni ne khareeda hai.. then Depika/Viru/Gautam Gambeer bhi le lenge..

But I am quite surprised.... Dhoni to Amrapali Saffire me flat khareeda tha.. Zing me bhi le liya ???
    I can only laugh after reading this thread...

Champak Chhaap Joke:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    I think LIFT & Common area do not comes under Carpet or Flat Usable area, all this only comes in SUPER AREA.

After your claim of 80% usable area I really got surprised and check the floor plan. I must say floor plan is really good but sorry to say that usable area do not comes more than 71% and loading is around 29% just as normal as other projects. Check your self below is URL.

Lotus Zing :: Floor Plans

he was talking about usable area and not carpet area. Actually usable area is far greater than 100%, if we include swimming pool, club, car park and green park etc
    CommentQuote
  • All Projects...

Everyone has different reasons for buying flat in different projects.. and everyone does full investigation before buying..

Har Maa ko apna beta hi sabse achcha lagta hai....So yeh kehna bekar hai ki kaun achcha hai or kaun bura..

All newly project got almost same features.. more or less otherwise it wont be sold at all...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    ZING NEGATIVES:

1. Close to Drain...around 500 mtrs.....irrelevant point
    2. Close to STP.....irrelevant point
    3. One the opposite side of Planned metro route..while sector 137, 143 will have walkable road to metro stations...sector 168 have to cross the expressway...and as of now there is just a single lane poorly maintained underpass....which gets flooded in rain.. ...development will automatically lead to connectivity
    4. Sector 137 has a huge authority park coming next to...nothing similar on 168 side.....no need for a park...lot of jaypee parks coming this side.
    5. Most of SEZ are coming on 137,143 belt....168 sector will have very few. Access to both SEZs is there
    6. Sector 137,143 will have internal road connectivity to sector 93 (near omaxe forest) which eventually connects to main noida city...sector 168 doesnt have that....same can be used by 168 people...is not exclusive to residents 137/143
    7. FNG project is officially scrapped....the construction which you see near 168 is for internal sector roads..not FNG....your conjecture
    8. Master plan 2031 has been tossed away....as now 168 is high density area .......your conjecture
    9. Newly erected High Tension wire passing around 100 mtr from zing and IITL project (this too was never mentioned in master plan 2031).... .now you will say...a road passing by near the project is also a problem
    10. Super area vs. Carpet area is one of the worst (Lift and common area NEVER comes under Carpet area).....false...it is as per standard norms of the industry...dont misinform people
    11. Density per acre is nearly 120 flats per acre which is too high...false...it is as per standard norms of the industry...dont misinform people
    12. Width of Zing is very less...therefore all the landscape facing units will have a tower opposite them at a very close distance...irrelevant point
    13. zing shares boundry with IITL and Urbtech...its open from 2 sides...and on other side (opposite main entrance) commercial development will take place...again blocking the expressway view.All in All only some flats of tower 16 and the tower opposite it will be truly expressway facing units.....irrelevant point
    14. Too many 1 bhk units...4 towers...one of the highest in the region....this will have an effect on gantry...for sure....Tenants are the biggest nuisance in any society in terms of maintaince standards.
    The best socities in terms of maintenance, security standards are the ones where a very high percentage OWNERS live....any society with high percentage tenants have big maintainance problems.....irrelevant point
    15. Zing with many 1,2 bhk units comes under MiG Segment...this has an effect on gantry ( many 1,2 bhk units)....irrelevant point
    16. Even though there are big clubs in 3C projects...but they will be charged seperately..making per month charges expensive. Most of the other societies offer one time club charges...no charges for use later on....but 3c will do that in its project...charge for use of facilities.....irrelevant point
    17. Long Possession time...meaning you lose rentals or pay rental before u can shift....if present towers are launched at 48 months possession it means that whole project will be liveable by 2016 (u cant live in a building with another building under construction next door)...false...it is as per standard norms of the industry...dont misinform people

rebuttal inline
    CommentQuote
  • what matters in loading is the CARPET area....thats the floor area ...in short..the floor area where u can installing flooring / carpet.

Usable area is nothing.....if i live on 2nd floor and use the stairs then my 'usable' area is much more than the usable area of the guy who uses stairs in 1st floor.

Its good to be positive about your project...and yes its fully acceptable that Lotus Zing is one of the good ones on expressway at present stage...definately amongst the ones...an investor may consider.

but like anything in this world nothing is 10/10....zing has its own negatives

A mature and smart investor / end user is FULLY aware of Negatives....and accepts them as per his comfort level.....while every broker will tell u positives of any project..not many have the balls to draw the negatives also.....

So instead of singing ' ZING IS BEST' with fingers in ur ears and blindfolded eyes....be mature to discuss all the aspects of a project.

and even though media is not the yardstick to measure anything...but you will be happy to know that Zee news gave Lotus Zing the No.1 spot in Affordable appartments segment in India....Feel free to google it...the program clipping is on You Tube....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    what matters in loading is the CARPET area....thats the floor area ...in short..the floor area where u can installing flooring / carpet.

Usable area is nothing.....if i live on 2nd floor and use the stairs then my 'usable' area is much more than the usable area of the guy who uses stairs in 1st floor.

Its good to be positive about your project...and yes its fully acceptable that Lotus Zing is one of the good ones on expressway at present stage...definately amongst the ones...an investor may consider.

but like anything in this world nothing is 10/10....zing has its own negatives

A mature and smart investor / end user is FULLY aware of Negatives....and accepts them as per his comfort level.....while every broker will tell u positives of any project..not many have the balls to draw the negatives also.....

So instead of singing ' ZING IS BEST' with fingers in ur ears and blindfolded eyes....be mature to discuss all the aspects of a project.

and even though media is not the yardstick to measure anything...but you will be happy to know that Zee news gave Lotus Zing the No.1 spot in Affordable appartments segment in India....Feel free to google it...the program clipping is on You Tube....

Almost all points raised by you were very relevant. and got a reply 'not relevant'. so funny. I myself am worried abt high tension wires and Nala, as my flat faces both. but it was a compromise that I made. And using Jaypee Parks... that was a classic!
    CommentQuote
  • Those who want the maximum carpet area, go for Logix projects. Long back I had calculated usable area (carpet + balconies), and it was an astonishing 84% for 1575 size. And, it was not including common areas like lift and stairs. (forget club n all, you have no ownership there)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    Almost all points raised by you were very relevant. and got a reply 'not relevant'. so funny. I myself am worried abt high tension wires and Nala, as my flat faces both. but it was a compromise that I made. And using Jaypee Parks... that was a classic!

High Tension as long as in not within 50-80 mtrs is OK...Noida has HT wires erected everywhere and it will increase more...and yes..they are NOT following master plan.....i dont know abt ur project but in zing it is more than 60 mts..so its acceptable....

And yes...msdhoni has by far the best answers i have ever come across...hats off to him....love this guy
    CommentQuote
  • Aam Aadmi you have very well summed up all the Negitives about LOTUS ZING. I would again like to thank you for putting this thread on meanfull discussion.

As a buyer, I know these issues and I am going to give my views 1 by 1. I hope our discussion will continue and our comments will be scrutinized to extract best information for current owners in the projects as well as prospective buyers.

Here I go
    CommentQuote
  • ZING NEGATIVES:

1. Close to Drain...around 500 mtrs
    · 500 mtrs is long distance.
    · The drain is small
    · The level of the drain water will be much below due to high levy both sides to it. Also there are bridges being constructed on the drain thus a common by passer will not even realize that there is a drain.
    · The same drain passes through Sectors 49, 50, 51, 76, 78, 82, 92 and 137 (even 110) where most of the new development (80%) is in 500 mtrs radius from the drain.
    Thus drain is a not a concern for Lotus Zing. If it becomes in future than, it will be a concern to lot of people living in the heart of Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • 2. Close to STP
    · Again it’s around 700m to 1Km from Lotus Zing.
    · Again there is operational STP in Sector 50 just opposite to 75 and 76. It will definitely a concern for buyers in sectors 74, 77 and 78 as it’s very near to them (within 700 mtrs).
    · A very good and already developed sector 61 also has STP just opposite to it.
    I don’t see STP a concern for Lotus Zing project.
    CommentQuote
  • 3. One the opposite side of Planned metro route..while sector 137, 143 will have walkable road to metro stations...sector 168 have to cross the expressway...and as of now there is just a single lane poorly maintained underpass....which gets flooded in rain
    · Metro route is planned so are bypass, underpasses and bridges. If they could bring metro in next 5 years than easy access to 137 and 143 sectors is not a big issue to resolve in next 5 years. Remember JP buyers as well as 135 SEZ work forces will also be interested in that access, if metro come there.
    · I think sector 168 is lucky to have existing underpass so near to the site and it not on paper. Even now you don’t have to take a long U turn from express highway to reach the site.
    CommentQuote
  • 4. Sector 137 has a huge authority park coming next to...nothing similar on 168 side
    5. Most of SEZ are coming on 137,143 belt....168 sector will have very few.
    · Sector 137 will be most dense sector in the Noida and you include near by villages also. Thus they will need lot of parks.
    · Sector 137 is sandwiched between Drain, Village and factories.
    · Sector 168 has commercial by its side which 137 hasn’t have.
    · Sector 168 has easy access to each side of it. Happy that cabs, chai/tapriwalas and by passers remains at other side of the road but we can reach anywhere at ease.

Sector 137 (even 7x sectors) are no match for Sector 168. Only JP and Unitech properties can be rated higher than 168. Sector 93 is currently hot location but not sure it will remain so after express highway is developed and metro goes to GN.
    CommentQuote
  • 6. Sector 137,143 will have internal road connectivity to sector 93 (near omaxe forest) which eventually connects to main noida city...sector 168 doesnt have that
    · I started from Sector 168, LZ site and entered e-way just before mahamaya flyover. There is seamless connectivity on this side. And the Sector 93 is nothing as Sector 12x are going to be in future.
    CommentQuote