Lotus Zing, Sector 168, is the best project currently in noida from both use and investment perspective. Here are the reasons

- Adjacent SEZ (Metlife/Accenture) adjacent towards jaypee
- Upcoming Jaypee development will be world class and just adjacent to Zing
- Upcoming Office space on opposite side of expressway in sector 137
- Excellent construction quality
- Good builder reputation
- Timely delivery
- best unit layouts for 1415 sq ft flats
- two swimming pools
- heat absorbent brickwork
- Resale can be done easily as all the flats are less than 1500 sq ft
- Upcoming commercial property just adjacent
- FNG
- Nearness to proposed five star hotels
- high booking percentage
- low availability of units
Read more
459 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 7. FNG project is officially scrapped....the construction which you see near 168 is for internal sector roads..not FNG
    · This is a bad news to everybody from Gurgaon to Gaziabad.
    · Very bad news to sectors 119, 120, all 7x sectors as well as 137. Even one wants to go to Delhi at peak hours, it takes ½ an hour to reach Sector 37 these days. Imagine when all the sectors are developed how long will it take. I thought FNG will help upcoming project by providing good connectivity.

Sector 168 is located so well that if FNG comes then it will enjoy the connectivity and if it doesn’t come than LZ will enjoy more coz we don’t have to make a beeline to come to the highways.
    CommentQuote
  • 8. Master plan 2031 has been tossed away....as now 168 is high density area
    · Sector 168 is not high density as its mix of residential, commercial and institutional area along with green belt. So overall Sector 168 is medium density area.
    CommentQuote
  • 9. Newly erected High Tension wire passing around 100 mtrs from zing and IITL project (this too was never mentioned in master plan 2031)
    · I don’t know about it so can’t comment on that.
    CommentQuote
  • 10. Super area vs. Carpet area is one of the worst (Lift and common area NEVER comes under Carpet area)
    · It is not worst at all. It is standard and all good builders/projects provide around 70% carpet area in my experience. Few could provide more but god knows when they increases size of the super area and sometimes changes layout after luring customers with showing low loading
    · At least we are sure that we are going to get what we are shown.
    CommentQuote
  • 11. Density per acre is nearly 120 flats per acre which is too high
    · In every affordable segment it’s going to be it. This is your statement not mine.
    CommentQuote
  • 12. Width of Zing is very less...therefore all the landscape facing units will have a tower opposite them at a very close distance
    · Zing is perfect rectangular plot. They have very well divided the project into two square blocks each side of clubhouse. It might not be Vastu complaint on paper but it is on ground.
    · I am sure that not many projects get perfect square to rectangular plots.
    CommentQuote
  • 13. zing shares boundary with IITL and Urbtech...its open from 2 sides...and on other side (opposite main entrance) commercial development will take place...again blocking the expressway view.All in All only some flats of tower 16 and the tower opposite it will be truly expressway facing units
    · Tell me a project open 4 sides or 3 sides or even 2 sides with very good outside view.
    CommentQuote
  • 14. Too many 1 bhk units...4 towers...one of the highest in the region....this will have an effect on gantry...for sure....Tenants are the biggest nuisance in any society in terms of maintaince standards.
    The best socities in terms of maintenance, security standards are the ones where a very high percentage OWNERS live....any society with high percentage tenants have big maintainance problems.

15. Zing with many 1,2 bhk units comes under MiG Segment...this has an effect on gantry ( many 1,2 bhk units)
    16. Even though there are big clubs in 3C projects...but they will be charged seperately..making per month charges expensive. Most of the other societies offer one time club charges...no charges for use later on....but 3c will do that in its project...charge for use of facilities.
    17. Long Possession time...meaning you lose rentals or pay rental before u can shift....if present towers are launched at 48 months possession it means that whole project will be liveable by 2016 (u cant live in a building with another building under construction next door)

· It’s not a very big project. It’s medium to small project with not very exclusive but good clubhouse and amenities thus maintenance wouldn’t be a big issue.
    · I think due to higher cost of the apartments the demand of rental will be higher in Lotus Zing than other project for same size apartment. Thus gantry will be again better among others even in MIG segment. I personally live in 2 bhk now at rent and don’t see anything substandard in my ways or others who I know live in 1 Bhk or 2Bhk.
    · If 3C charges their facilities than LZ don’t have big facilities to be boast about. Thus charges will be reasonable and it’s premature to discuss it now.
    · LZ is safest project is the region. The project is very well funded by Kotak Realty Funds (I read in the internet) and there is no reason for it to suffer from financial difficulties. The project is sold out.
    Even if it is delayed where everything goes in its favor than what will happen with other projects where builders are stuck with low demand or investments in disputed regions.

CommentQuote
  • I earlier thought LZ is a very good project on eWay but now I think it's among the best on highway. :bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rishimanglesh

· At least we are sure that we are going to get what we are shown.

how? Is something like that written in BBA? Many big and reputed builders have increased super area in past. I don't think anyone can be sure.
    CommentQuote
  • IITL-Nimub The Hyde Park, sec 78. Almost a perfect square plot and 3 side open. Nothing beats that.

But i dont have problem with 2 side open. what matters is how open is your particular flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    ZING NEGATIVES:

1. Close to Drain...around 500 mtrs
    2. Close to STP
    3. One the opposite side of Planned metro route..while sector 137, 143 will have walkable road to metro stations...sector 168 have to cross the expressway...and as of now there is just a single lane poorly maintained underpass....which gets flooded in rain
    4. Sector 137 has a huge authority park coming next to...nothing similar on 168 side
    5. Most of SEZ are coming on 137,143 belt....168 sector will have very few.
    6. Sector 137,143 will have internal road connectivity to sector 93 (near omaxe forest) which eventually connects to main noida city...sector 168 doesnt have that
    7. FNG project is officially scrapped....the construction which you see near 168 is for internal sector roads..not FNG
    8. Master plan 2031 has been tossed away....as now 168 is high density area
    9. Newly erected High Tension wire passing around 100 mtr from zing and IITL project (this too was never mentioned in master plan 2031)
    10. Super area vs. Carpet area is one of the worst (Lift and common area NEVER comes under Carpet area)
    11. Density per acre is nearly 120 flats per acre which is too high
    12. Width of Zing is very less...therefore all the landscape facing units will have a tower opposite them at a very close distance
    13. zing shares boundry with IITL and Urbtech...its open from 2 sides...and on other side (opposite main entrance) commercial development will take place...again blocking the expressway view.All in All only some flats of tower 16 and the tower opposite it will be truly expressway facing units
    14. Too many 1 bhk units...4 towers...one of the highest in the region....this will have an effect on gantry...for sure....Tenants are the biggest nuisance in any society in terms of maintaince standards.
    The best socities in terms of maintenance, security standards are the ones where a very high percentage OWNERS live....any society with high percentage tenants have big maintainance problems.
    15. Zing with many 1,2 bhk units comes under MiG Segment...this has an effect on gantry ( many 1,2 bhk units)
    16. Even though there are big clubs in 3C projects...but they will be charged seperately..making per month charges expensive. Most of the other societies offer one time club charges...no charges for use later on....but 3c will do that in its project...charge for use of facilities.
    17. Long Possession time...meaning you lose rentals or pay rental before u can shift....if present towers are launched at 48 months possession it means that whole project will be liveable by 2016 (u cant live in a building with another building under construction next door)

You have listed many of the concerns....
    In addition...3C may too would have realised this at some point and sold of half of its land to EMPORIO ....in 3C, investors are more interested presently for the sport village rather than this,,,leading to high inventory availabilty in large sizes...
    CommentQuote
  • The points mentioned by Aam_aadmi are perfectly valid, no JP is gonna let you guys use their parks or golf courses without charging ;) Location wise, 137 and 168 don't have much difference (137- direct access to currently developed Noida Side, 168 being closer to expressway)

Choices vary, but Purvanchal's previous projects speak for them. Uncertainties are with every project, be it Zing or RP or any other project,

Well, I have put in my earnings in Purvanchal Royal Park, after considering every single project in this area. Including Zing!

Disclaimer: Having bought a unit in PRP, my views might appear biased, but actually are not ;)

Best Regards,
    Ravi

Originally Posted by rishimanglesh
    14. Too many 1 bhk units...4 towers...one of the highest in the region....this will have an effect on gantry...for sure....Tenants are the biggest nuisance in any society in terms of maintaince standards.

· It’s not a very big project. It’s medium to small project with not very exclusive but good clubhouse and amenities thus maintenance wouldn’t be a big issue.
    · I think due to higher cost of the apartments the demand of rental will be higher in Lotus Zing than other project for same size apartment. Thus gantry will be again better among others even in MIG segment. I personally live in 2 bhk now at rent and don’t see anything substandard in my ways or others who I know live in 1 Bhk or 2Bhk.
    · If 3C charges their facilities than LZ don’t have big facilities to be boast about. Thus charges will be reasonable and it’s premature to discuss it now.
    · LZ is safest project is the region. The project is very well funded by Kotak Realty Funds (I read in the internet) and there is no reason for it to suffer from financial difficulties. The project is sold out.
    Even if it is delayed where everything goes in its favor than what will happen with other projects where builders are stuck with low demand or investments in disputed regions.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    do you know msdhoni is the brand ambassador of Amrapali! :D :D :D

Anyway, I have seen the progress pics in newspaper ad. Also read here http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/202344-post119.html

aur hamari baat chhodiye, I have bought in sunshine helios, and VERY happy with that. just visit https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/10709-helios-by-sunshine-developers-in-sector-78-noida?t=13044
    Tumhare zing ke sath hi launch hua tha. some logical facts for you:
    1. rate lower than zing
    2. project size smaller than zing
    3. consctruction pace much much faster than zing.
    4. flat sizes much bigger than zing
    5. website better than zing.
    6. location inside main Noida. all office sectors of Noida are easily approachable (within 7 km). unlike, zing, where only expressway companies are easily approachable.
    7. carpet area ration - a very imp thing - much more than zing.
    8. flats/acre - much less than zing.
    9. The BBA - much more buyer friendly than Zing. (clearly mentions that no change in super area unless built up area also changes)
    10. possession date is fixed - June 2013. no grace period and escalating penalty clause.

Now I am a sunshine broker, right? but you would find my posts on the thread where I have advised people to book directly thru the builder, as they provide the best rate.

No offence to zing buyers, was getting bored thad the indian just made me excited.

Seems like you guys are the owners of the Zing & sunshine project. Apni soap jyada khusboodaar bata rahe ho
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noidaa
    The points mentioned by Aam_aadmi are perfectly valid, no JP is gonna let you guys use their parks or golf courses without charging ;) Location wise, 137 and 168 don't have much difference (137- direct access to currently developed Noida Side, 168 being closer to expressway)

Choices vary, but Purvanchal's previous projects speak for them. Uncertainties are with every project, be it Zing or RP or any other project,

Well, I have put in my earnings in Purvanchal Royal Park, after considering every single project in this area. Including Zing!

Disclaimer: Having bought a unit in PRP, my views might appear biased, but actually are not ;)

Best Regards,
    Ravi

you money is in good hands, friend. obviously wherever we buy, we do so because we find it to better suit our requirement compared to other projects. If I was interested in 137 area, probably purvanchal would have been my choice also.
    CommentQuote