Lotus Zing, Sector 168, is the best project currently in noida from both use and investment perspective. Here are the reasons

- Adjacent SEZ (Metlife/Accenture) adjacent towards jaypee
- Upcoming Jaypee development will be world class and just adjacent to Zing
- Upcoming Office space on opposite side of expressway in sector 137
- Excellent construction quality
- Good builder reputation
- Timely delivery
- best unit layouts for 1415 sq ft flats
- two swimming pools
- heat absorbent brickwork
- Resale can be done easily as all the flats are less than 1500 sq ft
- Upcoming commercial property just adjacent
- FNG
- Nearness to proposed five star hotels
- high booking percentage
- low availability of units
Read more
459 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rafa_nadal
    Highly disappointed to see rafa loose in Wimbledon final :(

I am looking for a small 2 bhk on expressway, but budget is not more than 35L. I want to go for a good builder but Zing seems to be costly. Can I get it within my budget? Don't have much time for consulting several brokers. Please suggest who would give the best rate. Also, if any other better option in same area.

Can also look for the adjacent builder IITL Nimbus in sec-168 or sikka karnam in sec-143
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by udayaudy
    Seems like you guys are the owners of the Zing & sunshine project. Apni soap jyada khusboodaar bata rahe ho

are kahan owner... yahan installment bharte bharte naak me dum aa raha hai. sabun khareedne k baad khushbudaar nahi hui, balki jo sabse khushbudaar lagi, wahi khareedi hai. ab kisi ko gulaab ki khushbu pasand hai, toi kisi ko mogra. yahi essence hai. hum apni khushboo se khush hai. par dhoni sahab ne thread chala diya ki mogre ki khushboo sabse achchhi hoti hai. to hum bhi lag gaye gulaab ke gun gaane.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by udayaudy
    Can also look for the adjacent builder IITL Nimbus in sec-168 or sikka karnam in sec-143

beware. I had previously bought in their hyde park project. my experience is not so pleasant. they always claim that 70% is sold out. but after actually seeing their inventory sheet, things were different. they are very unprofessional. the lower management is involved in rampant corruption, like a a sarkari office.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    are kahan owner... yahan installment bharte bharte naak me dum aa raha hai. sabun khareedne k baad khushbudaar nahi hui, balki jo sabse khushbudaar lagi, wahi khareedi hai. ab kisi ko gulaab ki khushbu pasand hai, toi kisi ko mogra. yahi essence hai. hum apni khushboo se khush hai. par dhoni sahab ne thread chala diya ki mogre ki khushboo sabse achchhi hoti hai. to hum bhi lag gaye gulaab ke gun gaane.

lol..:bab (4)::bab (4):
    CommentQuote

aisa na ho bhai sabun ki khusboo batate batate khatam ho jaaye aur naha bhi na pao :D
    Jaisa ki aajkal ho raha hai, kisi bhi project ka kuch nahi pata kab kya ho jaaye, bahut uncertainity aa gayi hai pichle 6 mahino me :o fir bhi lets keep the spirit high!!:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
    beware. I had previously bought in their hyde park project. my experience is not so pleasant. they always claim that 70% is sold out. but after actually seeing their inventory sheet, things were different. they are very unprofessional. the lower management is involved in rampant corruption, like a a sarkari office.

May be you are right with the administrative issues which i don't know... I don't think we should compare both the projects in terms of sales or any 2 projects of the same builder if the locations are different... since locations brings the change in objectives of the Investor which affect the sales of the projects subsequently..
    CommentQuote
  • Very much agree Pravin!

But one thing often comes to mind is the number of flats/societies in this region!!! Be it 137/7X/168 or anywhere else in Noida! This is gonna put some serious pressure on the infra, which is visibly not being developed in line with the number of projects coming up in the area!

Further, even in any single project, there are 90-120 flats per acre, which is gonna get too much. Even if the builders deliver, jams are expected at

Society lifts --> Parking --> Entry/Exit --> Roads/Expressways(may be crawlways in future) --> Then finally office :)

Hope at least the infra at the NA level gets better so as to accommodate the expected traffic/crowd.

Best Regards,
    Ravi

Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    you money is in good hands, friend. obviously wherever we buy, we do so because we find it to better suit our requirement compared to other projects. If I was interested in 137 area, probably purvanchal would have been my choice also.
    CommentQuote
  • nice one ... :)

Originally Posted by noidaa
    Very much agree Pravin!

Society lifts --> Parking --> Entry/Exit --> Roads/Expressways(may be crawlways in future) --> Then finally office :)
    CommentQuote
  • Please advise on the location of tower 12A. The broker says inventory is available only in this tower. i am getting a flat in this tower.
    The broker says it is south-east facing. I don't know personally. I wish it be anything other than south facing.

Or pl. advise soon which tower to go for. Floor may be any from 1st to 11th.
    CommentQuote
  • well u seem to be superstitiuos so just to let u know...tower 12A is actually the 13th tower....and 3C never does any bhoomi pujan also....

Anyhow on a serious note.....availability in resale is there....do check with many brokers...or even intrude the 3c zing buyers google group to check if any direct seller....

2 bhk 915 sq. Feet..tower 15....landscape facing unit below 10th floor was closed at 3420 psf (BSP) few days back...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noidaa
    Very much agree Pravin!

But one thing often comes to mind is the number of flats/societies in this region!!! Be it 137/7X/168 or anywhere else in Noida! This is gonna put some serious pressure on the infra, which is visibly not being developed in line with the number of projects coming up in the area!

Further, even in any single project, there are 90-120 flats per acre, which is gonna get too much. Even if the builders deliver, jams are expected at

Hope at least the infra at the NA level gets better so as to accommodate the expected traffic/crowd.

Best Regards,
    Ravi

are, the population is not going to increase proportionally to the no of houses built.

1. many flats would not be delivered at all.

2. many would remain unsold.

3. many, bought by investors, won't be able to find tenants.

4. The only extra population = new jobs created (not much) + people moving in from outside Noida. But people who are presently outside Noida are anyway part of traffic now also (on weekdays). so only the new job creations would add any meaningful traffic.

5. Usable area of Noida would be increased. currently if Noida resides in 70sq km, after 5 years it will become 100 sq km.

so overall no much difference should be visible in traffic. Many people who's offices would shift to expressway would also shift to expressway. so they are out of Noida traffic. given the number offices to be shifted to the EWay, this should be a sizable population.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    well u seem to be superstitiuos so just to let u know...tower 12A is actually the 13th tower....and 3C never does any bhoomi pujan also....

Anyhow on a serious note.....availability in resale is there....do check with many brokers...or even intrude the 3c zing buyers google group to check if any direct seller....

2 bhk 915 sq. Feet..tower 15....landscape facing unit below 10th floor was closed at 3420 psf (BSP) few days back...

Dear Aam Admi, thanks for your reply. But pl. give me more effective advise.
    I am not that superstitiuos only i want that the exit should not be towards south. Now pl. tell me if you know that tower 12A has exit towards south.
    I have no problems with no. 13 and all. But i just want to finalise as i feel i lost many opportunities. So kindly help me move forward with your little advise. Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • paras seasons is actually doing better than zing at d moment..construction wise and will be delievered before it also...if zing is d best project then seasons is also one of the best...actually may benefit from being adjacent to zing.....already appreciated 600 psft since i booked although only on paper but transactions and resale will occur after sum time....
    CommentQuote
  • +1

My introduction: I have bought a flat in zing, tower 16

As per the topic, someone said there is nothing called best, no project can be the best, Ok let me put this in this way... is there something called better?? Something better at expressway??

Agree, Every project has pros & cons.. Isnt zing is having more pros then cons? & that what makes it better?

Now what makes it better(lets stick to the basics):

Builder: First thing that comes up in a buyers's mind. Can anyone question about 3c's credibility today?? If yes, then what do you think about other builders' in the vicinity.
    For a long-term its the build-quality & maintainence that mainly drives the appreciation, I wont mind spending few more bucks to get a peace of mind, with a feel that i am with the most respected builder in noida.

Price: Zing was launched in Aug-Sep 2010, with a price of 3050.
    Now someone said 3600 is highly priced, what if the price whould have been around 3200, then those ppl would have said oh!! so less appreciation??
    Prices becomes high for only two reasons:
    1) Builder/broker hype : Example: North-eye
    2) Increasing Demand, Less supply/Inventory.

Now i left it up to the readers to decide which they think is the reason justified here.

3C is a cheek smart builder, knows exactly how to market its project, when to launch new towers. ITIL tried copying the same statergy but failed poorly with the price hike he did for the newly launched towers.
    With a builder which is so good in its statergy, its the short-term investor who can encash it wisely.

If you are a intelligent investor, you must be good in bargain, when & whom to meet for resale. This is the right time to close a deal at Resale, as i heard it somewhere 2bhk's are sold out, not sure if its actually true.

Location: Decide what you are going to get from expressway. Compare it against what exactly you want from a home, then set your prioirities as per 168 vs 137 & then decide is it worth compromising with Zing?
    Refer to 168 vs 137 thread, As lot depends on individual's choice, both locations have their own advantages.
    I believe Expressway advantages will be shared by both the sectors on a 19-20 basis.

Possession Time: (Ppl made a lot of fuss about this here)

1) Personally i am so happy that zing hasnt send me the demand note for the 4th installment as i have not taken any loan, it took my burden away.

2) A slightly delayed project is far more better than then stalled one, or one which is build in rush.

3) It is not that much slow, considering there is no flexi plan & almost everyone opted for CLP.

4) Builder is atleast saying clearly that for new towers it will take 48 months, delivering before the commited time looks good, but really looks bad executing the penalty clause against builder because that requires lot of energy & time, which more often is the case with builder who attracts the buyer by committing a timeframe of 24 months & delay it unneccessary then.

5) EW is an area which will only be livable after 5-6 years, so who is in hurry??

Now for those who disagree with me, please suggest a project on expressway which is better then Zing?? as I am ready for the microscopic postmortem for the project you are going to suggest.
    .:bab (22):.
    CommentQuote
  • This is what i call microscopic postmortem of a project with a magnified lens...Pleasure to read, infact the entire thread , all credits to Msdhoni

Dear Zohaib,

I am really a fan of your posts, this is as good as any, all are valid points, Rishi defended most of points very well, & i know you love MSDhoni, i too love this guy now, can you please mention some more flaws in zing, it will be really intresting to know.

Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    ZING NEGATIVES:

1. Close to Drain...around 500 mtrs
    2. Close to STP
    3. One the opposite side of Planned metro route..while sector 137, 143 will have walkable road to metro stations...sector 168 have to cross the expressway...and as of now there is just a single lane poorly maintained underpass....which gets flooded in rain
    4. Sector 137 has a huge authority park coming next to...nothing similar on 168 side
    5. Most of SEZ are coming on 137,143 belt....168 sector will have very few.
    6. Sector 137,143 will have internal road connectivity to sector 93 (near omaxe forest) which eventually connects to main noida city...sector 168 doesnt have that
    7. FNG project is officially scrapped....the construction which you see near 168 is for internal sector roads..not FNG
    8. Master plan 2031 has been tossed away....as now 168 is high density area
    9. Newly erected High Tension wire passing around 100 mtr from zing and IITL project (this too was never mentioned in master plan 2031)
    10. Super area vs. Carpet area is one of the worst (Lift and common area NEVER comes under Carpet area)
    11. Density per acre is nearly 120 flats per acre which is too high
    12. Width of Zing is very less...therefore all the landscape facing units will have a tower opposite them at a very close distance
    13. zing shares boundry with IITL and Urbtech...its open from 2 sides...and on other side (opposite main entrance) commercial development will take place...again blocking the expressway view.All in All only some flats of tower 16 and the tower opposite it will be truly expressway facing units
    14. Too many 1 bhk units...4 towers...one of the highest in the region....this will have an effect on gantry...for sure....Tenants are the biggest nuisance in any society in terms of maintaince standards.
    The best socities in terms of maintenance, security standards are the ones where a very high percentage OWNERS live....any society with high percentage tenants have big maintainance problems.
    15. Zing with many 1,2 bhk units comes under MiG Segment...this has an effect on gantry ( many 1,2 bhk units)
    16. Even though there are big clubs in 3C projects...but they will be charged seperately..making per month charges expensive. Most of the other societies offer one time club charges...no charges for use later on....but 3c will do that in its project...charge for use of facilities.
    17. Long Possession time...meaning you lose rentals or pay rental before u can shift....if present towers are launched at 48 months possession it means that whole project will be liveable by 2016 (u cant live in a building with another building under construction next door)
    CommentQuote