Hi all,

I've recently heard of a project called "PALI SUN ORGANOFARMS PROJECT" in PALI, rajasthan which is 550Km from delhi. They offer agriculture land and claim fixed 14% return for next 3 yrs and then buy back option on same or higher price.
So i want to know if anybody heard, explored or invested in this or any other such schemes. Any review will be of great help.
People who havnt heard of it but aware of pros/cons of such schemes are also welcome to post their views.

Thanks.
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rohit_
    Hi all,

I've recently heard of a project called "PALI SUN ORGANOFARMS PROJECT" in PALI, rajasthan which is 550Km from delhi. They offer agriculture land and claim fixed 14% return for next 3 yrs and then buy back option on same or higher price.
    So i want to know if anybody heard, explored or invested in this or any other such schemes. Any review will be of great help.
    People who havnt heard of it but aware of pros/cons of such schemes are also welcome to post their views.

Thanks.

LOL, another newbie.

First post and query is as good as a PR/advertisement for some project.

It's really funny...!
    CommentQuote
  • Are we all not aware of Plantation scams of 1990s? :)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks thePunjabi. I never heard of such scam but now i do and googled to read about it.

Vikas, Lol yes it does sound like an add.
    I wrote the details so that nobody had to google for it to reply.
    CommentQuote