Plot no GH04- Noida Sector 110

Last updated: February 22 2014
15 | Posts
3812 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plot no GH04- Noida Sector 110

Can someone confirm which project is impacted.. I am aware only for 3C Lotus in sector 110 and Shramik Kunj
    Attached Files

Re : Plot no GH04- Noida Sector 110

Originally posted by fritolay_ps View Post
    Can someone confirm which project is impacted.. I am aware only for 3C Lotus in sector 110 and Shramik Kunj
    I am not sure which project is this one but I have a very fundamental question....

How a builder can mortgage an under construction house when he had already sold the inventories to others (or the other way). Once the under construction house is sold, technically builder is no longer the owner (legally might be until the registration is done). It is like mortgaging Taj Mahal!!

What will happen to the ownership of the actual buyers? Who will have precedence in claim?

Legal experts can share some light please. I hope our legal experts are not expert only on NE case

Comment

Can someone clarify which projects this auction belongs to as the notice says

Comment

I managed to find location

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

Location is just next to Community Health Center (near Qabristan)..You can see two tower which is GH-04 plot (Yellow one in map). But not know the builder name.. Those who have been in sector 110, can comment on this location
        Attached Files
        Last edited July 6 2011, 09:47 AM.

Comment

There are two towers unfinished near dadri road...they are being mentioned here most probably....

Originally posted by fritolay_ps View Post
          I managed to find location

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

Location is just next to Community Health Center (near Qabristan)..You can see two tower which is GH-04 plot (Yellow one in map). But not know the builder name.. Those who have been in sector 110, can comment on this location

Comment

Originally posted by deeps79 View Post
            There are two towers unfinished near dadri road...they are being mentioned here most probably....
            yes, definitely. the name of the builder was mentioned on this forum somewhere. But the million dollar question is, who is going to pay 46 Crores for this mess? The plot size is less than 1.4 acres, is surrounded by a lot of garbage and also meat shops. If one buys it at 46 crore, he has to spend at least 10 crore to finish the project. So total cost 56 crore. Now FAR is 86000. so break even price for buyer = 56cr/86k = 6500/sqft!!!

Comment

Yes, you seem to be right, there are 2 unfinished towers at the site.

Comment

BL Gupta is a famous construction contractor. Is it same? Found out this website....

B. L. Gupta Construction (P) Ltd.

Comment

Is this project is BLGC Euphoria in Sector 110?

:: B. L. GUPTA CONSTRUCTION (P) LTD.

Comment

Yes, thats the one.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X