Hi All,

This is my first post on this thread but I have been following it for last one year. Last year, I had booked a flat in Noida and canceled it due to some personal reasons and now I have started the search again.

Now I see lot of appreciation in prices for some specific projects. Is this real? I am told by many folks that prices will be corrected soon as these hikes are created by builders... Here are few things that is bothering me a lot and not able to decide if I should wait or not? -

- Jaypee reduced the prices recently.
- On the other hand Assotech has blocked the sale of 990 2BHK and dealer are saying that flat can be booked if you give X amount persqft which is too high.
- Builders like Mahagun has increased the rates a lot in last 6 months. Why? God knows...

Senior members please help !!!
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Ripcurl
    Hi All,

This is my first post on this thread but I have been following it for last one year. Last year, I had booked a flat in Noida and canceled it due to some personal reasons and now I have started the search again.

Now I see lot of appreciation in prices for some specific projects. Is this real? I am told by many folks that prices will be corrected soon as these hikes are created by builders... Here are few things that is bothering me a lot and not able to decide if I should wait or not? -

- Jaypee reduced the prices recently.
    - On the other hand Assotech has blocked the sale of 990 2BHK and dealer are saying that flat can be booked if you give X amount persqft which is too high.
    - Builders like Mahagun has increased the rates a lot in last 6 months. Why? God knows...

Senior members please help !!!

yes you are true that lot of builders have got decent appreciation on psft rate lately and as a matter of fact renowned builders like mahagun and assotech have taken the full advantage of it.....
    but with today news on NE land..be ready to expect another steep of 100-150 rs/sqft in coming days or so...
    CommentQuote
  • I think the price will be stable for a month or so (maybe a couple of weeks) till the whole issue of SC verdict and it's implications take effect. Once the situation is bit more clear and things settle. The projects which are clear will see an appreciation for sure...and this could be quite substancial considering that effected investors will be shifted to other projects.
    CommentQuote