Hi,
I have been exploring various options on NE, starting from sec 45 to 93. But don see much traffic / people after 7:30 / 8:00. I know there would be huge jams after 2-3 yrs. But how safe are the lanes parallel to highway now?
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • how can situation change so drastically from no people to jams in 2-3 years. And if there is jam situation , obviously there will be people living nearby and area will no longer by empty and unsafe.
    Originally Posted by wish1981
    Hi,
    I have been exploring various options on NE, starting from sec 45 to 93. But don see much traffic / people after 7:30 / 8:00. I know there would be huge jams after 2-3 yrs. But how safe are the lanes parallel to highway now?
    CommentQuote
  • hi alok,
    its just a presumption based on the amount(10k) of flats coming up on NE if they get completed on the given time.
    CommentQuote
  • how could it be 10K flats it would be more than 40K flats .also development doesn't means it would automatically become safe to live there it would be as safe as any other developed place in delhi or NCR.
    CommentQuote
  • If you see traffic as a measure of safety and are looking for a living within next 2 years, then lotus panache or any society in sector 93 are the only safe bet as of today.
    CommentQuote
  • guys, I think conversation is heading the wrong way just re phrasing my question

I am looking for resale options in 93 currently, just need some advice on how safe is it to travel in night on the road parallel to NE. All I see is one PCR van standing sec 44 crossing, rest of the way looks a bit risky in night. Can anyone provide any inputs. Are my concerns genuine.:bab (26):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by wish1981
    guys, I think conversation is heading the wrong way just re phrasing my question

I am looking for resale options in 93 currently, just need some advice on how safe is it to travel in night on the road parallel to NE. All I see is one PCR van standing sec 44 crossing, rest of the way looks a bit risky in night. Can anyone provide any inputs. Are my concerns genuine.:bab (26):

Wish,

The place is as safe as any other place in the NCR...
    Reason you dont find any traffic on service roads is from mahamaya flyover to sector 93 ...just because there is a cut on expressway before the 93 flyover ..nobody has any reason to travel on the service lane..There is hardly any population between 93 and mahamaya..so everybody going to 93 or 82 etc. use the eway....Service lanes will become popular only when L bouleward,Unitech GCC ,sector 105,Amarapali saphire will be inhabited and closing of the cut on eway...
    CommentQuote
  • summarized quite well. At night, whole area definitely has kind of sunsan look to it. so if that's important to you, you should try to get something in inner sectors of noida. this sunsan situation will not change for at least 3-4 years.
    Originally Posted by loneranger
    Wish,

The place is as safe as any other place in the NCR...
    Reason you dont find any traffic on service roads is from mahamaya flyover to sector 93 ...just because there is a cut on expressway before the 93 flyover ..nobody has any reason to travel on the service lane..There is hardly any population between 93 and mahamaya..so everybody going to 93 or 82 etc. use the eway....Service lanes will become popular only when L bouleward,Unitech GCC ,sector 105,Amarapali saphire will be inhabited and closing of the cut on eway...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    summarized quite well. At night, whole area definitely has kind of sunsan look to it. so if that's important to you, you should try to get something in inner sectors of noida. this sunsan situation will not change for at least 3-4 years.

Secondly,if the sunsan does not suits you....you can take the parellel Dadri road from Noida which is quite good with less but comfortable traffic during night hours....
    CommentQuote
  • Thnx guys for the input
    CommentQuote