Sort by :
Filter by :
- Suggestion for 2 bhk Flat under 30 lakhs (all inclusive)
Hi Waiting for some suggestions. It would be really helpful.CommentQuote0Flag
- Better wait for some time
Under the prevailing circumstances...its better to wait for some time unless the picture gets more clear on the NE issue. Because who knows, if the NE goes to farmer, the farmers of other region will start agitation..Its all about money and politics.
FYI, I am already an Investor in NE. And yes, I am worried for sure. So...its better to be away from all this crap. If you want to buy something to live in, then go for ready to move, even if it a very small oneCommentQuote0Flag
- I would suggest just go thru the relevant SC rulings and if the project is unaffected ..you should buy.. as you can get really good price in the bargain !CommentQuote0Flag
- Under 30L in sec 74-78 etc
I really wanted to know that what good option i can have in other areas like expressway or noida 74-76-78
- Have builders started to book again in noida extension?. One of my known person who had bought in terrace home said that there is a price appreciation of 5-6 lakhs. Is is true?.CommentQuote0Flag
- game planOriginally Posted by del_sanjuHave builders started to book again in noida extension?. One of my known person who had bought in terrace home said that there is a price appreciation of 5-6 lakhs. Is is true?.
All are game plan of builders and broker . because both have their interest in this game.....
Builder will sale his appartment ( profit from it ) and broker will receive his commission.
Please ,,,,, go for ready to move in appartment ,,, rather than book underconstruction appartment and delay may be more than 3-4 years ....
Please see what happen at nehar par faridabad .( Demand less = supply more )
2006-7 booked flat are available in same price in 2011......
Please verify once ....CommentQuote0Flag
- I bought Paras seasons for 24 lacs...2bhk...im loking to resale it ...if interested pm me.....CommentQuote0Flag