As always...aam aadmi has shown his true face...once again....going through many posts....its shocking to see the reality. While many are tense...this is the response of majority
- there are people who are back patting themselves and proclaiming themselves as best investors..with a casual 'I told you' attitude
- many are actually happy and all smiles as their biggest competitor in terms of property for middle income group (noida extension) is having legal issues in 22 percent area.
- Many are happy that because of this ...their investments will gain

ITS TRULY PATHETIC...AND ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT....THIS IS INDIA AND ALL SAME BOAT....agar kayee bechaare logon ka paisa is wajah se phans raha hai to kal ko tumhaara kisi aur wajah se phans sakta hai....ya is sey bhi zayada....remember in NE people will max to max lose Some percentage of the flat amount.....imagine what can happen to investors in ANY REGION if thier builder stalls the projects after 80 p.c completion...builder goes bankrupt...builder leaves project incomplete....builder uses third grade construction which will show its colors after 2;3 years of possession....buildings developing cracks....pathetic maintenance of projects....govt. Doesnt deliver promised infrastructure.....etc etc etc etc.....
Look around...if there is Noida extension then there is also Omaxe projects....bptp projects...unitech projects...pal group projects...nitishree projects, etc etv etc

Remember while the effected projects investors becuase of SC decision stand and media involvement have a much better chance to get their money back or be shifted to another project in another region.....but if a builder stalls a projct in any region...(it has happened everywhere from gurgaon, gzb, noida, gnoida, faridbada, etc etc)....then you get nothing

ITS MADE CLEAR THAT 78 PERCENT LAND IN N.E HAS NO ISSUES..NO COURT CASES AND COMPENSATION GIVEN (IN THAT CASE FARMERS EVEN IF TEMPTED CANT DO ANYTHING)....22 PERCENT HAS ISSUES..WHICH IS A VERY LARGE AREA....
LET US LIST DOWN PROJECTS WHICH ARE EFFECTED SO PEOPLE GAIN KNOWLEDGE:

Thank you
Read more
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • supertech, amrapali, mahagun, gaur for sure.

suspect are panchsheel, earth, shri,nirala, patel.
    CommentQuote
  • aam aadmi, well said -

"- there are people who are back patting themselves and proclaiming themselves as best investors..with a casual 'I told you' attitude
    - many are actually happy and all smiles as their biggest competitor in terms of property for middle income group (noida extension) is having legal issues in 22 percent area.
    - Many are happy that because of this ...their investments will gain"

"ITS MADE CLEAR THAT 78 PERCENT LAND IN N.E HAS NO ISSUES..NO COURT CASES AND COMPENSATION GIVEN (IN THAT CASE FARMERS EVEN IF TEMPTED CANT DO ANYTHING)....22 PERCENT HAS ISSUES..WHICH IS A VERY LARGE AREA...."

Everything is not lost . Guys, who have invested in the affected projects would suffer/would be heart broken ( especially the end users, many of whom, who have put their life earnings here ), but the best way out is to pick up the broken threads & make the best out of the current situation .

CommentQuote
  • Amrapali Dream Valley

what about Amrapali Dream Valley? Is it Safe? Please reply.
    CommentQuote
  • thats true manoj.
    SC ruling is in favor of farmer and it will also work out something in favor of aamadmi, thought not directly.
    CommentQuote
  • Gulshan ihomes and Rudra palace heights have also been wiped out...AS per news reports
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    supertech, amrapali, mahagun, gaur for sure.

suspect are panchsheel, earth, shri,nirala, patel.

Nirala is safe project and below is the statement from Nirala officials.

The stay is on Village Patwarri which is falling under Sector-2 but Nirala Estate is under village Patwarri Sector-4 which is not being affected by High Court stay decision & hence Investors of Nirala Estate need not to worry.
    CommentQuote
  • Here is the list and its authentic.

इस फैसले से कुल सात बिल्‍डर प्रभावित होंगे.
    प्रभावित बिल्‍डरों की सूची-
    1. अजनारा
    2. आम्रपाली
    3. सुपरटेक
    4. महागुन
    5. पंचशील
    6. एसजीपी
    7. रुद्र ग्रुप

source link :
    एक्‍स'टेंशन': फैसले से किन बिल्‍डरों पर होगा असर: ख़बरें अब तक: आज तक
    CommentQuote
  • What about Arihant Arden?
    CommentQuote
  • mogammo.....It seems you are posting ur thread everywhere to get my response....your thread has no substance for me to answer....you are free to search on my previous threads and u will get my answers.

I am playing smart....this time....i am being fully aware by some well wishers that many are very uncomfortable in my presence....

My simple answer to you.....You Hate greater noida....good for you....its your opinion....live with it....why asking proofs of ur opinions?????...You should hate it and never bother about it....thats it...simple

By the way....do keep in mind that nealry 75 percent of RE property in Greater noida is in Plots....and do make an effort to check the graph of plot prices in the last 5 years you will know what i mean.

The plot which i picked up at 78 lakhs 3 months back is getting offers for 85 lakhs already...

Ready to move in project in Greater noida at 2500-3500 psf....
    Launch rates of new projects 2000-2500 psf
    A difference of around Rs. 500-1000 psf

Ready to move in projects in noida sector 93, 50 at 5500-6500 psf
    Launch rates of new projects next to them 3000-3500 psf
    A diffference of around 3000 psf

Interesting facts to wonder about.....

But you shouldnt think about Greater Noida...as according to you...its the worst place in this country...so be happy...all the best
    CommentQuote
  • Name Mogammbo and talking like Mr. India........ cool

Well all investors know that Greater Noida is not the right place for investment but that doesn't mean that its end of this region. I have a flat in Vaishali, Ghaziabad too but moved into Greater Noida due so many reasons i woudn't like to cite those reasons because that could be personal choice. Ready to Move Flats are value for money at present..... and guys are moving in as the projects are being handed over. ATS Paradisco which is located almost 7 kms away from Pari Chowk is almost 40 percent occupied in 1st phase. and 2 phase is ready to be occupied. and I myself stay in Unitech Heights.
    its is not as bad as you are trying to project....... things are improving and I love this place.
    Anyway, this thread is meant to discuss affected projects following SC order, not Greater Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mogammo
    I like your this comment. Thanks for clarifying it. This is the real FACT.

2 Flats Mai Bhoot Nuksaan Jheil Chuki Hai Meri Family. Kam se Kam Aaj Tumne Maana to Sahe.

You should be working in News channel dost.. he never said that GN is worst. you picked up selected part which completely changed the meaning.
    CommentQuote
  • नोएड एक्सटेंशन: फैसले से कौन से प्रॉजेक्ट्स प्रभावित

दिल्ली के पास नोएडा एक्सटेंशन में मकान खरीदने वाले हजारों लोगों के ख्वाब सुप्रीम कोर्ट के फैसले से टूट गए हैं। सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने इलाहाबाद हाई कोर्ट के उस फैसले को दुरुस्त ठहराया, जिसमें ग्रेटर नोएडा इंडस्ट्रियल डिवेलपमेंट अथॉरिटी की ओर से ग्रेटर नोएडा में जमीन अधिग्रहण को खारिज कर दिया गया था। सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने अथॉरिटी को शाहबेरी गांव की अधिग्रहण की गई 156 हेक्टेयर जमीन ग्रामीणों और किसानों को लौटाने का निर्देश दिया है। जानिए, इस फैसले से कौन-कौन से बिल्डर्स के प्रॉजेक्ट प्रभावित हुए हैं....

फैसले से प्रभावित बिल्डर्स
    1. महागुण
    लोकेशन: सेक्टर-4
    स्थिति: फ्लैट प्रभावित नहीं होंगे, विला की साइट होगी प्रभावित।

2. आम्रपाली
    प्रोजेक्ट नाम: स्मार्ट सिटी, जीएच-3 सेक्टर-4
    स्थिति: कुल 35 एकड़ जमीन, अधिकतर एरिया प्रभावित।

3. सुपरटेक
    प्रोजेक्ट नाम- इकोविलेज-2, जीएच-1 सेक्टर- 16बी
    स्थिति: कुल 50 एकड़, काफी एरिया प्रभावित।

4. पंचशील
    लोकेशन- जीएच 1ए, सेक्टर-16 बी
    स्थिति: 35 % प्रभावित।

5. अजनारा
    लोकेशन- जीएच-3 सेक्टर-16बी
    स्थिति: कुल 56 हजार वर्ग मीटर, 500 मीटर प्रभावित।

6. गुलशन होम
    लोकेशन- जीएच-3ए, सेक्टर-16बी
    स्थिति: 44 हजार वर्ग मीटर, करीब-करीब पूरा प्रभावित।

7. श्री जी ग्रुप
    लोकेशन- जीएच 5, सेक्टर-16 बी
    स्थिति: 50 एकड़ जमीन, 20 % प्रभावित।
    CommentQuote
  • All news channels have different names of projects being effected. Also the links posted on different threads also show discripancy with respect to names. One cannot be sure if any project is effected or not once the SC ruling takes effect.

Can someone post a comprehensive list of Builders with the project names whic have been effected in the so called 22% effected area.
    CommentQuote
  • Good to see that flat buyers in Noida Extension have already formed an Association named as NEOMA.

Noida - Noida Ext Owners and Members Association

I feel it is right step in the current scenario..
    CommentQuote
  • Mr. Aam Aadmi : Naam aam aadmi kaam broker wale....

ITS MADE CLEAR THAT 78 PERCENT LAND IN N.E HAS NO ISSUES..NO COURT CASES AND COMPENSATION GIVEN (IN THAT CASE FARMERS EVEN IF TEMPTED CANT DO ANYTHING)....22 PERCENT HAS ISSUES..WHICH IS A VERY LARGE AREA...

I see you emphasizing this 78% is safe again and again in multiple posts/threads..
    Why people like you take actual aam aadmi for ride Mr. Broker.
    CommentQuote