As always...aam aadmi has shown his true face...once again....going through many posts....its shocking to see the reality. While many are tense...this is the response of majority
- there are people who are back patting themselves and proclaiming themselves as best investors..with a casual 'I told you' attitude
- many are actually happy and all smiles as their biggest competitor in terms of property for middle income group (noida extension) is having legal issues in 22 percent area.
- Many are happy that because of this ...their investments will gain

ITS TRULY PATHETIC...AND ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT....THIS IS INDIA AND ALL SAME BOAT....agar kayee bechaare logon ka paisa is wajah se phans raha hai to kal ko tumhaara kisi aur wajah se phans sakta hai....ya is sey bhi zayada....remember in NE people will max to max lose Some percentage of the flat amount.....imagine what can happen to investors in ANY REGION if thier builder stalls the projects after 80 p.c completion...builder goes bankrupt...builder leaves project incomplete....builder uses third grade construction which will show its colors after 2;3 years of possession....buildings developing cracks....pathetic maintenance of projects....govt. Doesnt deliver promised infrastructure.....etc etc etc etc.....
Look around...if there is Noida extension then there is also Omaxe projects....bptp projects...unitech projects...pal group projects...nitishree projects, etc etv etc

Remember while the effected projects investors becuase of SC decision stand and media involvement have a much better chance to get their money back or be shifted to another project in another region.....but if a builder stalls a projct in any region...(it has happened everywhere from gurgaon, gzb, noida, gnoida, faridbada, etc etc)....then you get nothing

ITS MADE CLEAR THAT 78 PERCENT LAND IN N.E HAS NO ISSUES..NO COURT CASES AND COMPENSATION GIVEN (IN THAT CASE FARMERS EVEN IF TEMPTED CANT DO ANYTHING)....22 PERCENT HAS ISSUES..WHICH IS A VERY LARGE AREA....
LET US LIST DOWN PROJECTS WHICH ARE EFFECTED SO PEOPLE GAIN KNOWLEDGE:

Thank you
Read more
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Is Buland Elevates (part of Gaur City 2) also affected or is out of this affected area?
    CommentQuote
  • As per todays Zee News (Business) the effected projects by SC ruling are supertech Ecovillage-II, amrapali-Smart city, mahagun-Myra, gaur city-2, Buland , Auracity, Patel Newton, Gulshan panchsheel, & earth Town
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    mogammo.....It seems you are posting ur thread everywhere to get my response....your thread has no substance for me to answer....you are free to search on my previous threads and u will get my answers.

I am playing smart....this time....i am being fully aware by some well wishers that many are very uncomfortable in my presence....

My simple answer to you.....You Hate greater noida....good for you....its your opinion....live with it....why asking proofs of ur opinions?????...You should hate it and never bother about it....thats it...simple

By the way....do keep in mind that nealry 75 percent of RE property in Greater noida is in Plots....and do make an effort to check the graph of plot prices in the last 5 years you will know what i mean.

The plot which i picked up at 78 lakhs 3 months back is getting offers for 85 lakhs already...

Ready to move in project in Greater noida at 2500-3500 psf....
    Launch rates of new projects 2000-2500 psf
    A difference of around Rs. 500-1000 psf

Ready to move in projects in noida sector 93, 50 at 5500-6500 psf
    Launch rates of new projects next to them 3000-3500 psf
    A diffference of around 3000 psf

Interesting facts to wonder about.....

But you shouldnt think about Greater Noida...as according to you...its the worst place in this country...so be happy...all the best

The plot which i picked up at 78 lakhs 3 months back is getting offers for 85 lakhs already...

A quote from motilal oswal's desk calender

"Never confuse a bull market with brains" ;)

Well do I have to say more ?

Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren

A quote from motilal oswal's desk calender

"Never confuse a bull market with brains" ;)

Well do I have to say more ?

Rohit

Who knows if you own something.... itne din se to nehar par flat ke liye chilla raha tha... aaj plot ki baat kar raha hai..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie

" I myself stay in Unitech Heights.
    its is not as bad as you are trying to project....... things are improving and I love this place.
    Anyway, this thread is meant to discuss affected projects following SC order, not Greater Noida.

You stay in Unitech Heights :) !! I was very close to buy a flat there last year 1900+ sqft for 45-46 Lakhs for end use but couldn't do it due to marginal shortage of finances. I loved that place. Not sure how it's going on these days.
    CommentQuote