Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golf Avenue II

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse

Golf Avenue II

Last updated: July 7 2011
4 | Posts
1788 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Golf Avenue II

    Looking for an affordable apartment in Noida.. Please share your comments on Golf Avenue II sector 75.. How is the project and builder repo. I have been offered Rs. 3120 / sq ft.. please share your feedbacks..
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Golf Avenue II

    Check this existing link

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...venue2?t=18692

    i guess this is the project that you are talking about. I am also interested in this and trying to form a group so that we can negotiate with the builder better. Will visit the site this Sunday.

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Golf Avenue II

      Originally posted by saprovo View Post
      https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...venue2?t=18692

      i guess this is the project that you are talking about. I am also interested in this and trying to form a group so that we can negotiate with the builder better. Will visit the site this Sunday.

      First thing which has to be clear in this is the land status. I have read in some thread that land status is clear for this project and builder has done the registration on his name..But not sure as I have not visited this site personally...
      Plz share your opinion.. I am also interested in this project..
      Nitin

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Golf Avenue II

        Originally posted by nitinsharma View Post
        First thing which has to be clear in this is the land status. I have read in some thread that land status is clear for this project and builder has done the registration on his name..But not sure as I have not visited this site personally...
        Plz share your opinion.. I am also interested in this project..

        As I have learnt two builders are developing this project.. Any idea on their repo?? or earlier delivered projects to understand timely delivery, construction quality etc

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Golf Avenue II

          Originally posted by hitender View Post
          As I have learnt two builders are developing this project.. Any idea on their repo?? or earlier delivered projects to understand timely delivery, construction quality etc

          Sorry, I don't have any idea for the builder reputation for Golf Avenue..

          Senior members,
          Please share your thoughts on this..

          Thank you.
          Nitin

          Comment

          Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X