Looking for an affordable apartment in Noida.. Please share your comments on Golf Avenue II sector 75.. How is the project and builder repo. I have been offered Rs. 3120 / sq ft.. please share your feedbacks..
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Check this existing link

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/16477-aims-angel-golf-avenue2?t=18692

i guess this is the project that you are talking about. I am also interested in this and trying to form a group so that we can negotiate with the builder better. Will visit the site this Sunday.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saprovo
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/16477-aims-angel-golf-avenue2?t=18692

i guess this is the project that you are talking about. I am also interested in this and trying to form a group so that we can negotiate with the builder better. Will visit the site this Sunday.

First thing which has to be clear in this is the land status. I have read in some thread that land status is clear for this project and builder has done the registration on his name..But not sure as I have not visited this site personally...
    Plz share your opinion.. I am also interested in this project..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinsharma
    First thing which has to be clear in this is the land status. I have read in some thread that land status is clear for this project and builder has done the registration on his name..But not sure as I have not visited this site personally...
    Plz share your opinion.. I am also interested in this project..

As I have learnt two builders are developing this project.. Any idea on their repo?? or earlier delivered projects to understand timely delivery, construction quality etc
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hitender
    As I have learnt two builders are developing this project.. Any idea on their repo?? or earlier delivered projects to understand timely delivery, construction quality etc

Sorry, I don't have any idea for the builder reputation for Golf Avenue..

Senior members,
    Please share your thoughts on this..

Thank you.
    CommentQuote