Golf Avenue II

Last updated: July 7 2011
4 | Posts
1788 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golf Avenue II

Looking for an affordable apartment in Noida.. Please share your comments on Golf Avenue II sector 75.. How is the project and builder repo. I have been offered Rs. 3120 / sq ft.. please share your feedbacks..

Re : Golf Avenue II

Check this existing link

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...venue2?t=18692

i guess this is the project that you are talking about. I am also interested in this and trying to form a group so that we can negotiate with the builder better. Will visit the site this Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by saprovo View Post
      https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...venue2?t=18692

i guess this is the project that you are talking about. I am also interested in this and trying to form a group so that we can negotiate with the builder better. Will visit the site this Sunday.

First thing which has to be clear in this is the land status. I have read in some thread that land status is clear for this project and builder has done the registration on his name..But not sure as I have not visited this site personally...
      Plz share your opinion.. I am also interested in this project..
      Nitin

Comment

Originally posted by nitinsharma View Post
        First thing which has to be clear in this is the land status. I have read in some thread that land status is clear for this project and builder has done the registration on his name..But not sure as I have not visited this site personally...
        Plz share your opinion.. I am also interested in this project..

As I have learnt two builders are developing this project.. Any idea on their repo?? or earlier delivered projects to understand timely delivery, construction quality etc

Comment

Originally posted by hitender View Post
          As I have learnt two builders are developing this project.. Any idea on their repo?? or earlier delivered projects to understand timely delivery, construction quality etc

Sorry, I don't have any idea for the builder reputation for Golf Avenue..

Senior members,
          Please share your thoughts on this..

Thank you.
          Nitin

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X