Sort by :
Filter by :
- Is there any news of Sector 120. Is this safe..
Sector 120 is in mid of these three sectorsCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by fritolay_psIs there any news of Sector 120. Is this safe..
Sector 120 is in mid of these three sectors
If court start giving land back to farmers after registery is done.. then from top to bottom.. whole india will get into trouble.. as everyone will ask for more compensation or land back which was sold..10-20 yrs back..CommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks, for posting this thread.. I could find some relief now :)CommentQuote0Flag
- Abhi supreme court bacha hai, so kuch bhi ho sakta hai the way things are going.
Also nothing is mentioned about sector 120. So only god knows or courts knows what will happen.CommentQuote0Flag
- from the looks of it. Noida land is pretty much clear. Land seems to have been acquired 10s of years ago. Change of land use which is an issue that keeps coming up is a perogative of the state (I.e. UP govt. and not NOIDA.) as long as the govt. approves it first. The authority can go ahead and sell the same.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi All,
I am planningg to buy 2bhk in noida 117 .. Please let me know if this project is safe to invest or still disputed or any HC/SC hearings?
- which project in 117?CommentQuote0Flag
- I am also planning to have 2BHK in Unitech Gardens. Is it safe?CommentQuote0Flag
- Unitech does not have a very good repo ... + this project is already delayed by 2 yrs ...
Rest ur choice and decision ..CommentQuote0Flag