THE EARLIER THREAD INITIATED ON THIS DISCUSSION IS ALSO DELETED??

It's been SHOCKING to know that a guy (AAM AADMI or Zohaib) contributing so much to this forum is banned. I have seen so many people thanking him for his informative posts and unbiased views. We need guys like him in the forum who enjoy sharing their knowledge with others.

I request moderators reconsider or provide proper justification for his ban. If there is no response/justification in 24 hours than I will delete all my posts in this forum . :bab (45):
Read more
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • chill out man , ban on aam admi has been revoked....positive and appreciable action by admin/igrm.
    CommentQuote
  • Moderators are biased. they dont like Zohaib and cant allow any activity which supported the Zohaib. they have no proper justification.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    chill out man , ban on aam admi has been revoked....positive and appreciable action by admin/igrm.

hope now...he will have learnt a lesson and will not make frivolous comments
    CommentQuote
    chill out man , ban on aam admi has been revoked....positive and appreciable action by admin/igrm.

That's great !!!

I appreciate Admin and Moderator for the reconsideration and keep spirit of the forum intact. Thanks a lot.:bab (48):
    CommentQuote

mod we all know that zohaib and aam aadmi is same person.you are allowing aam aadmi,then why ban zohaib.let him come by his true id.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Moderator.. Appreciate your steps for revoking ban on Zohaib...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashokyadav
    Thanks Moderator.. Appreciate your steps for revoking ban on Zohaib...

revoked on aam aadmi not zohaib........
    CommentQuote
  • thanks moderator at least u listen to us....
    hopefuly, now aam aadmi will give interesting post on current crisis in NE
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rishimanglesh
    THE EARLIER THREAD INITIATED ON THIS DISCUSSION IS ALSO DELETED??

It's been SHOCKING to know that a guy (AAM AADMI or Zohaib) contributing so much to this forum is banned. I have seen so many people thanking him for his informative posts and unbiased views. We need guys like him in the forum who enjoy sharing their knowledge with others.

I request moderators reconsider or provide proper justification for his ban. If there is no response/justification in 24 hours than I will delete all my posts in this forum . :bab (45):

yaar...tumhara comment toh bahut emotional hai... Moderators bhi pighal gaye....

PS: I appreciate Zohaib's views on RE. But yaar..Zohaib...apne gusse pe thoda sanyam rakhna bhi bahut jaroori hai...iss duniya me bahut log kisiko aage badhta dekh taang kheechne ki koshish karte hi hain...faltu comments bhi karte hai...they try to provoke you...you have to keep control.... you know the strategy of Australia in cricket match...if players in opponent team pay attention on their comments..they'll sure loose the match...I believe in winning...attentive to goals not to the jealous people's comments...they'll keep deviate you...but mere bade bhaiya..ignore karo....I had read the comments made by few people on your posts..actually they tried to provoke you & forced you to write something which will help them to get you banned...they succeeded in that... now onwards please be careful..don't respond to their comments..

Dogs keep barking but elephant make his way....
    CommentQuote
  • Rightly said.. Zohaib ji ab shuru ho jao.. log aapke comments sunna chahte hain..
    CommentQuote
  • Moderator if you reading this post...I request you to give Zohaib's original id "ZOHAIB" back to him. You may have realised that when Zohaib is active on the forum...the overall activity on NOIDA forum is much much better than the days during which he is not available. Its in the favor to IREF itself to have Zohaib active on Noida forum. Not an exaggerated statement.
    CommentQuote
  • I hope Zohaib/Aam Aadmi learns from his mistakes and continue his good work for which he is appreciated..

Originally Posted by LChand
    yaar...tumhara comment toh bahut emotional hai... Moderators bhi pighal gaye....

PS: I appreciate Zohaib's views on RE. But yaar..Zohaib...apne gusse pe thoda sanyam rakhna bhi bahut jaroori hai...iss duniya me bahut log kisiko aage badhta dekh taang kheechne ki koshish karte hi hain...faltu comments bhi karte hai...they try to provoke you...you have to keep control.... you know the strategy of Australia in cricket match...if players in opponent team pay attention on their comments..they'll sure loose the match...I believe in winning...attentive to goals not to the jealous people's comments...they'll keep deviate you...but mere bade bhaiya..ignore karo....I had read the comments made by few people on your posts..actually they tried to provoke you & forced you to write something which will help them to get you banned...they succeeded in that... now onwards please be careful..don't respond to their comments..

Dogs keep barking but elephant make his way....
    CommentQuote