Dear Friends,
My cousin who is in US right now is looking for a 4 BHK apartment in NCR. The prime objective is of investment right now & may also look for self use after 4-5 years. His budget is approx 80 lacs. Noida Expressway is one potential destination. Can some knowledgable members suggest some good options on Noida Expressway or any other areas in NCR which are suitable for the above requirement.
Thanks in advance
Read more
42 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dewanashish
    Dear Friends,
    My cousin who is in US right now is looking for a 4 BHK apartment in NCR. The prime objective is of investment right now & may also look for self use after 4-5 years. His budget is approx 80 lacs. Noida Expressway is one potential destination. Can some knowledgable members suggest some good options on Noida Expressway or any other areas in NCR which are suitable for the above requirement.
    Thanks in advance

If you are looking for options in Noida then Mahagun, Assotech, 3C Sports Village, Sun Shine Helios (Sec 78) are good projects, on Noida EXP, you can see 3C projects, they are quite good.....hope it helps
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dewanashish
    Dear Friends,
    Thanks in advance

Noida Expressway is best location for investement, you can go with Sikka KArnam green or Logix green or Victory.
    These three project are in best location in Expressway
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Wish Town is better option too.. must see it before making decision. you would have many options in Wish Town.
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking to buy a 4 BHK apt in Noida and need suggestions for the same.

I found this forum while searching for the flat and must say I just got hooked on to it. I got too engrossed into reading the interesting posts that for some time I forgot that I am here to do some research for buying the flat.

I know it is difficult to get the attention of senior members for such a non-interesting post. I searched for a similar thread and found couple but did not find many responses. Anyway I am giving it a try and using an old thread as otherwise my thread would become duplicate (obediently folllowing the rules of IREF)

I have shortlisted some projects based on the research (primarily on this forum) and talking to some brokers.

antariksh golf view 2 sector 78, forest sec 77
    pros - good location
    cons - not aware of

Jaypee Krescent Homes, Klassic Heights
    pros - location, quality (hopefully)
    cons - delay

Victory Crossroads 143 B
    pros - construction speed, no negative feedback on this forum
    cons - new builder in residential area

Unitech the residences 117
    pros - good rate
    cons - delay, lot of negative feedback on this forum

I have shortlisted these based on my budget. I have got a budget of around 90-95 lacs for the 4 BHK apt.

I was more inclined towards Victory but saw another breaking news that Metro (Noida to GN) has been cancelled (after the news of FNG scrap) and in which case Victory does not seem to be that good.

I know that my research is a bit immature and lacks groundwork and that's why I am looking for some advise here.

I would be grateful if seniors can respond.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking to buy a 4 BHK apt in Noida and need suggestions for the same.

I found this forum while searching for the flat and must say I just got hooked on to it. I got too engrossed into reading the interesting posts that for some time I forgot that I am here to do some research for buying the flat.

I know it is difficult to get the attention of senior members for such a non-interesting post. I searched for a similar thread and found couple but did not find many responses. Anyway I am giving it a try and using an old thread as otherwise my thread would become duplicate (obediently folllowing the rules of IREF)

I have shortlisted some projects based on the research (primarily on this forum) and talking to some brokers.

antariksh golf view 2 sector 78, forest sec 77
    pros - good location
    cons - not aware of

Jaypee Krescent Homes, Klassic Heights
    pros - location, quality (hopefully)
    cons - delay

Victory Crossroads 143 B
    pros - construction speed, no negative feedback on this forum
    cons - new builder in residential area

Unitech the residences 117
    pros - good rate
    cons - delay, lot of negative feedback on this forum

I have shortlisted these based on my budget. I have got a budget of around 90-95 lacs for the 4 BHK apt.

I was more inclined towards Victory but saw another breaking news that Metro (Noida to GN) has been cancelled (after the news of FNG scrap) and in which case Victory does not seem to be that good.

I know that my research is a bit immature and lacks groundwork and that's why I am looking for some advise here.

I would be grateful if seniors can respond.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked a flat in Victory Crossroad for my own use.
    -------------

Why i hv selected VCR you will get the reason after reading all my thread in the below forum.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/15600-victory-crossroad-constructions-fng-expressway-noida?t=17841
    CommentQuote
  • Appreciate your response. I have already gone through that thread and that is why I shortlisted that project. By any chance did you evaluate any other the other shortlisted projects of mine
    CommentQuote
  • Try Purvanchal Royal Park too on expressway.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the going rate for Purvanchal Royal Park? I just checked their website and it seems to be out of my budget as per the listed price on the website
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RealEGossip
    Appreciate your response. I have already gone through that thread and that is why I shortlisted that project. By any chance did you evaluate any other the other shortlisted projects of mine

Among all the projects of Noida. I have selected VCR and Purvanchal Royal Park. But Purvanchal was out of my budget, so selected VCR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anupamrajput
    Among all the projects of Noida. I have selected VCR and Purvanchal Royal Park. But Purvanchal was out of my budget, so selected VCR.

Hi

even I have booked 4 BHK in VCR for personal use due to the following

Location advantage
    Value for Money * though prices have gone up now .
    Furnished and partially luxury since only 14 floors in 4 BHK apartments 2 lifts for 28 apartments .
    Small society so expect good maintenance and security .
    270 odd apartments so from end user perspective should be able to maintain good one to one relations .
    Partially luxury since partially furnished apartmenst with AC / Modular kitchen etc etc .
    Good construction speed

New builder was a Con initially but now I consider it is Pro since Developer is taking up this project as its sample to display for future projects sales so really working hard on it can be seen from construction speed .
    I expect even the quality to br good .

Cons

The project is in 2.5 acre land so open space can be concern
    Incase you want jogging path horse riding cycling paths camping area golf course etc etc its not the right project for you . I feel its a middle class people project and I am happy being so so myself ... I may feel out of place with all high class people around .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Jaypee Wish Town is better option too.. must see it before making decision. you would have many options in Wish Town.

Yes I agree with Cookie 100% ...
    Wishtown is also a very good option but the only issue is delayed delivery otherwise personally even I feel wish town is one of the best options on Expressway......
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Indomura. Do you know what is the going rate in Victory at the moment? Any latest deal that you are aware of in fresh booking?
    CommentQuote
  • Could seniors please provide their views on Jaypee wish town projects? Which of the Jaypee Wish town project is better one? There are so many of them. I checked their website and I think Kosmos/Klassic Heights/Garden Isles would probably fit my budget. Delay is not such a big issue for me as I am looking for end use and I can wait for 3-4 years.

Also please advise about views on Antriksh projects (Golf View 2 and forest).

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • You can also explore NIMBUS Golden Palms Sec 168, they have 4BHK available.
    CommentQuote