Dear Friends,
My cousin who is in US right now is looking for a 4 BHK apartment in NCR. The prime objective is of investment right now & may also look for self use after 4-5 years. His budget is approx 80 lacs. Noida Expressway is one potential destination. Can some knowledgable members suggest some good options on Noida Expressway or any other areas in NCR which are suitable for the above requirement.
Thanks in advance
Read more
42 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by RealEGossip
    Thanks Indomura. Do you know what is the going rate in Victory at the moment? Any latest deal that you are aware of in fresh booking?

In regard to the price I will not be able to help you much though I can suggest that since the new rates which are 300 Plus then before has just got implemented 7th May 2012 if you rush you will be able to start your negotation based on earlier list if you try which will be 300 less and taking that as basis you can try to get the discounts though honestly I have not got much idea how much % discount must be going .

I purchased in pre launch period and got 3% discount but after that price has really gone up and so I am sure even discount must have but honestly I am wrong person to talk abt it since I am poor at negotations and especially not used to Indian bargaining style ....

Probably you can take help from experienced members like Cookie etc for this .. I alwasy got lot of valuable advice from them which was very helpful......
    CommentQuote
  • hello cookie would you be able to help me in this regard...regarding the discounts being offered by Victory on fresh bookings..after the current rate hike I think they have become a bit more expensive and probably lost their edge....what so you say
    CommentQuote
  • Even i am looking for one in NE or GN area. Current rates seem suicidal.

Coudnt help but notice VCR fans here. I fas almost booked it there. But we are a family of compulsive civil engineers so decided to chk out the construction /quality/ material/ implementation etc etc. We found way too many discrepancies with the plans and whats on the ground. And I am not talking about the plans they hand out to you on the flashy brochures. We specifically asked for the engineering drawings.
    In brief, actual dimnesions of the apartents have gone for a toss. Some of the buildings are so close to each other. I agree it is a small plot but could have been better implemented.

On the plus side....for those who like the project or are gonna book there.....they give a whole lotta freebies like Air conditioners, modular kitchens, woodwork etc etc

OH
    if anyone does want to recommend any 4bhk dwellings in NE or GN please do.....would really appreciate it :)
    CommentQuote
    Could seniors please provide their views on Jaypee wish town projects? Which of the Jaypee Wish town project is better one? There are so many of them. I checked their website and I think Kosmos/Klassic Heights/Garden Isles would probably fit my budget. Delay is not such a big issue for me as I am looking for end use and I can wait for 3-4 years.

Also please advise about views on Antriksh projects (Golf View 2 and forest)

Thanks

Antriksh Forest is a very nice project.. there are things which i like most of this project:

1. It is next to 50 Acre Green park/forest of Noida Authority.. (Its there even in the NA Master plan)
    2. Less Dense Project.. only 70 to 75 flats per acre.
    CommentQuote
  • u can look into purvanchal heights in greater noida,,

Originally Posted by supertanker
    Even i am looking for one in NE or GN area. Current rates seem suicidal.

Coudnt help but notice VCR fans here. I fas almost booked it there. But we are a family of compulsive civil engineers so decided to chk out the construction /quality/ material/ implementation etc etc. We found way too many discrepancies with the plans and whats on the ground. And I am not talking about the plans they hand out to you on the flashy brochures. We specifically asked for the engineering drawings.
    In brief, actual dimnesions of the apartents have gone for a toss. Some of the buildings are so close to each other. I agree it is a small plot but could have been better implemented.

On the plus side....for those who like the project or are gonna book there.....they give a whole lotta freebies like Air conditioners, modular kitchens, woodwork etc etc

OH
    if anyone does want to recommend any 4bhk dwellings in NE or GN please do.....would really appreciate it :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by search12
    Antriksh Forest is a very nice project.. there are things which i like most of this project:

1. It is next to 50 Acre Green park/forest of Noida Authority.. (Its there even in the NA Master plan)

Boss koi bharosa nahi hai. there is possibility ki waha bhi high rise aa jaye. sec 79 mai sport complex aane wala tha kaha gaya, ab sport ki jagah money sport ho raha hai waha, noida authority ka koi maai baap nahi hai, it has no spine.

These all sectors are going to be highest dense sectors in Delhi NCR - 75,76,77,78,79,117,118,119,120,121..... pata nahi aaur kitne porject jurenge . Noida authority has to wake up and start working on basic infras. bhai hamaare indian blood mai hai jaab aag lagti hai taab jaagte hai, jab ye sector tayyar ho jaayengeloog rahne lagange tab basic infra pe kaam hoga. bhai mai negative nahi hu but bas dukhi hu noida mai attitude se. god bless us maine bhi yahi invest kar rakha hai.
    CommentQuote

Do you know what sort of rates they are offering? i mean any discounts they are offering on the listed price and how is the contruction going on? Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumargaurav
    Boss koi bharosa nahi hai. there is possibility ki waha bhi high rise aa jaye. sec 79 mai sport complex aane wala tha kaha gaya, ab sport ki jagah money sport ho raha hai waha, noida authority ka koi maai baap nahi hai, it has no spine.

These all sectors are going to be highest dense sectors in Delhi NCR - 75,76,77,78,79,117,118,119,120,121..... pata nahi aaur kitne porject jurenge . Noida authority has to wake up and start working on basic infras. bhai hamaare indian blood mai hai jaab aag lagti hai taab jaagte hai, jab ye sector tayyar ho jaayengeloog rahne lagange tab basic infra pe kaam hoga. bhai mai negative nahi hu but bas dukhi hu noida mai attitude se. god bless us maine bhi yahi invest kar rakha hai.

That 50 acre green area in also in the map of NCR board.. it will not nbe changed on the fly.. chances are very less but anything can happen here.
    CommentQuote
    Do you know what sort of rates they are offering? i mean any discounts they are offering on the listed price and how is the contruction going on? Thanks

I dnt know the company rates as i have booked in this project long back.. but resale is going on b/w 4000 to 4200 all inclusive.. Contruction speed os OK.. not gr8 not bad.
    CommentQuote
    That 50 acre green area in also in the map of NCR board.. it will not nbe changed on the fly.. chances are very less but anything can happen here.

true anything can happen in noida...
    CommentQuote
  • My search is still on for 4 BHK apt...it seems that all the good projects have become out of reach but still hopefull....

I looked at the IITL NImbus projects in sector 78 (Hyde Park) and sector 168 (Golden Palms)..Could anyone please advise on these two projects?
    Fatichar ji....going through the Hyde park thread i got to know that you bought an aptt there but sold it..so you would have decent idea about the buidler..

actually i was(still am) kind of more inclined towards Prateek Wisteria but after seeing their CLP payment plan and the number of projects they are handling has forced me to think elsewhere...the CLP plan of IITL projects seems good to me as the cost is evenly spread unlike Prateek who are trying to take all the money af 14th floor completion...

could you/other seniors please advise about these projects/builder....your inputs highly appreciated...thanks
    CommentQuote
    My search is still on for 4 BHK apt...it seems that all the good projects have become out of reach but still hopefull....

I looked at the IITL NImbus projects in sector 78 (Hyde Park) and sector 168 (Golden Palms)..Could anyone please advise on these two projects?
    Fatichar ji....going through the Hyde park thread i got to know that you bought an aptt there but sold it..so you would have decent idea about the buidler..

actually i was(still am) kind of more inclined towards Prateek Wisteria but after seeing their CLP payment plan and the number of projects they are handling has forced me to think elsewhere...the CLP plan of IITL projects seems good to me as the cost is evenly spread unlike Prateek who are trying to take all the money af 14th floor completion...

could you/other seniors please advise about these projects/builder....your inputs highly appreciated...thanks

Try Jaypee Kensington Boulevard sector 131 - you will get around 3600-3800 psf BSP in CLP (Launched in Early 2010). Only consider CLP plan. search relevant threads. Avoid Crescent/Garden Isles as Jaypee increased their super areas (Too much of overloading and they are launched recently).

you can try Jaypee Kensington Apartments sector - 133 as well.

Lotus Panache in sector -110 is also good, but it would be probably out of your budget as its near completion.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks shaurya...i had a look at the Jaypee projects but after reading lot of negative feedback for Jaypee on this forum i kind of got away from it...the rate which you have mentioned is it in resale or fresh..i think the website quotes a rate of 4500 BSP...
    CommentQuote
    thanks shaurya...i had a look at the Jaypee projects but after reading lot of negative feedback for Jaypee on this forum i kind of got away from it...the rate which you have mentioned is it in resale or fresh..i think the website quotes a rate of 4500 BSP...

Resale rate - Well don't get into perception only. Go and check the actual site.
    CommentQuote
  • 4bhk with least amount of loading

Check out this 1875 LBC
    http://www.logixgroup.in/images/b-count-type7-fp-z9.jpg

and compare it with 2000 sqft layout of other builders,
    And still you would find more carpet area.
    1950 sqft PRP
    http://www.purvanchalconstruction.com/images/floorplan/royala2b.jpg
    CommentQuote