Dear Friends,
My cousin who is in US right now is looking for a 4 BHK apartment in NCR. The prime objective is of investment right now & may also look for self use after 4-5 years. His budget is approx 80 lacs. Noida Expressway is one potential destination. Can some knowledgable members suggest some good options on Noida Expressway or any other areas in NCR which are suitable for the above requirement.
Thanks in advance
Read more
42 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yes, logix BC has the lowest loading of all the projects in Noida.

But see the room sze, a person buying a 4 BHK is not gonna be happy with 12 * 13 master bedroom! Others are even smaller. It would have been better to make 3 big rooms instead.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, I was a buyer. But my experience was not good. I liked the project concept - all flats 3 side open, only 4 flats/flor, almost square plot, and huge central area. But the builder was unprofessional, construction was super slow and I found a better choice. So moved on. But feedback from other people on IREF these days is good. Don't know the reality.

One negative aspect : BBA says that builder can add as many flats as he wants, and can sell club membership to outsiders as well.

Originally Posted by RealEGossip
    My search is still on for 4 BHK apt...it seems that all the good projects have become out of reach but still hopefull....

I looked at the IITL NImbus projects in sector 78 (Hyde Park) and sector 168 (Golden Palms)..Could anyone please advise on these two projects?
    Fatichar ji....going through the Hyde park thread i got to know that you bought an aptt there but sold it..so you would have decent idea about the buidler..

actually i was(still am) kind of more inclined towards Prateek Wisteria but after seeing their CLP payment plan and the number of projects they are handling has forced me to think elsewhere...the CLP plan of IITL projects seems good to me as the cost is evenly spread unlike Prateek who are trying to take all the money af 14th floor completion...

could you/other seniors please advise about these projects/builder....your inputs highly appreciated...thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by search12
    Antriksh Forest is a very nice project.. there are things which i like most of this project:

1. It is next to 50 Acre Green park/forest of Noida Authority.. (Its there even in the NA Master plan)
    2. Less Dense Project.. only 70 to 75 flats per acre.

How is the density 70 to 75 only? As all projects have same FAR, this can happen only if average flat size is very large. I don;t think that is the case. May be some towers are yet to be launched.
    CommentQuote
  • If anybody interested in selling 4 BHK + Servant/Study (upto 4th floor) please PM me the flat details and expected price, no colored money please....looking to close the deal in a week's time...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RealEGossip
    If anybody interested in selling 4 BHK + Servant/Study (upto 4th floor) please PM me the flat details and expected price, no colored money please....looking to close the deal in a week's time...

Real Gossip someonefrom VIctory had contacted me that he wanted to sell 2145 sq ft apartment if anyone is interested. I was not keen so never inquired any details and please do not think I am broker or have interest in the deal . The only interaction I have with the person is that I am end user in Victory and this person is a part of the Group we formed on Facebook . If you want I can forward you his mail the one he sent rest I own no responsibility for anything nor will be related in case you are interested.
    CommentQuote
  • hi Indomura, though I am considering 4 BHK + Servant/Study but Victory is still in my shortlist....please forward me the same..thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Looking at your budget.. Jaypee WT will the best buy..

You are bang on target while eying on K Height and K Homes. You may also look at Klassic Simplex.. which may hv few inventories..

Antariksh is ok builder, it may not be able to match your expectation of finish and amenities.

V crossroad is doubtful... read few post in IREF u will have fair idea about..

Unitech is good option.. if its location doesnt bother u much..

wish u all the best..

Originally Posted by RealEGossip
    I am looking to buy a 4 BHK apt in Noida and need suggestions for the same.

I found this forum while searching for the flat and must say I just got hooked on to it. I got too engrossed into reading the interesting posts that for some time I forgot that I am here to do some research for buying the flat.

I know it is difficult to get the attention of senior members for such a non-interesting post. I searched for a similar thread and found couple but did not find many responses. Anyway I am giving it a try and using an old thread as otherwise my thread would become duplicate (obediently folllowing the rules of IREF)

I have shortlisted some projects based on the research (primarily on this forum) and talking to some brokers.

antariksh golf view 2 sector 78, forest sec 77
    pros - good location
    cons - not aware of

Jaypee Krescent Homes, Klassic Heights
    pros - location, quality (hopefully)
    cons - delay

Victory Crossroads 143 B
    pros - construction speed, no negative feedback on this forum
    cons - new builder in residential area

Unitech the residences 117
    pros - good rate
    cons - delay, lot of negative feedback on this forum

I have shortlisted these based on my budget. I have got a budget of around 90-95 lacs for the 4 BHK apt.

I was more inclined towards Victory but saw another breaking news that Metro (Noida to GN) has been cancelled (after the news of FNG scrap) and in which case Victory does not seem to be that good.

I know that my research is a bit immature and lacks groundwork and that's why I am looking for some advise here.

I would be grateful if seniors can respond.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    How is the density 70 to 75 only? As all projects have same FAR, this can happen only if average flat size is very large. I don;t think that is the case. May be some towers are yet to be launched.

There are only 3 Flats per floor in this project thats why i shortlisted this.. Most of the flats are 4/5 BHKs starting 2300 sqft.. and above all its written in BBA that builder will not get more than 600 Flats contructed in this project at any cost (even in case of increased FAR).. I have the signed BBA with ME..

Total size of the project is approx 8 acres (Plot No. 3B sectro 77).. so if u divide 600 by 8.. it comes out to 75.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Yes, I was a buyer. But my experience was not good. I liked the project concept - all flats 3 side open, only 4 flats/flor, almost square plot, and huge central area. But the builder was unprofessional, construction was super slow and I found a better choice. So moved on. But feedback from other people on IREF these days is good. Don't know the reality.

One negative aspect : BBA says that builder can add as many flats as he wants, and can sell club membership to outsiders as well.

Fatichar bhai,
    I am seriously looking at Nimbus Hyde park for investment after liking it's CLP Plan+layout and floor plans ( for 3bhk +3t) but there seems to be no activity/buzz/interest inIREF about it. Since you had invested in it , can you please guide as to whether I should consider it or look elsewhere? What was the unprofessional behaviour of the builder you talked about ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shaurya29
    Try Jaypee Kensington Boulevard sector 131 - you will get around 3600-3800 psf BSP in CLP (Launched in Early 2010). Only consider CLP plan. search relevant threads. Avoid Crescent/Garden Isles as Jaypee increased their super areas (Too much of overloading and they are launched recently).

you can try Jaypee Kensington Apartments sector - 133 as well.

Lotus Panache in sector -110 is also good, but it would be probably out of your budget as its near completion.

Shaurya bhai,
    Do you know any broker/seller who is quoting 3600 (around) for KBA? I am seriously interested ...TIA
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pawankp
    Looking at your budget.. Jaypee WT will the best buy..

You are bang on target while eying on K Height and K Homes. You may also look at Klassic Simplex.. which may hv few inventories..

Antariksh is ok builder, it may not be able to match your expectation of finish and amenities.

V crossroad is doubtful... read few post in IREF u will have fair idea about..

Unitech is good option.. if its location doesnt bother u much..

wish u all the best..

Hi

I was just wondering why V Crossroad is doubtful.....
    I am not challenging your experience and knowledge but seriously concerned since I have booked in the project and I am no investor but humble end user....

Till the moment I find the progress to be good and even the feed back from other users
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    There are many builder in Delhi NCR - Gaur , SG Estates , ACE Group , Unnati Fortune and Rishabh Group etc.
    if you are planning to buy 3 & 4 bhk apartment in Noida 150 in low price , I suggest you to go and check a new project of Sethi Group who is well-known .It's project is also connected modern day transportation amenities .
    CommentQuote