What would be the impact on Noida Expressway projects after recent activies going on Noida Extension? Would it be neagtive or positive impact
Read more
Reply
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Positive, because investor show more trust on this side
    CommentQuote
  • No Doubt Express way residential areas are very appealing and still have good numbers of appreciations in near future.

    Problem in Noida Ext. gives positive feed back on Express way projects and demand goes high now.

    According to me Its better to calculate about best project on Express way after 1 year or after election because till the time Knife on head will be removed and picture of construction work by builders will be clear.

    No Doubt it is also a good time to invest on express way but also not to forget the fact about Politics and Situation.

    StuD \m/
    CommentQuote
  • Means Noida express would be safe but still we never know
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashok4814
    Means Noida express would be safe but still we never know


    You cannot be 100% sure on expressway projects for coming few months. Politics and greed can invoke the farmers for more compensation and situation can be like NE. Things need to be more clear and the time will tell the whole story..Moreover, Builders will say that the land is free from all disputes But as an end user you never know..:bab (38):

    Afterall, It all depends on the individual how much risk he want to take..
    CommentQuote
  • This is what the real Esate is, When to sell & when to invest!!!

    Access the situation correctly & choose the right option from below:

    -Dont wait too long for the prices to shoot up.
    (Kash us samay le lia hota toh aaj... )

    -Dont make hurry to regret your decision.
    (yarr jaldbazi kar di...)


    My advice is judge your risk taking potential & act wisely. EW future looks good as of now!!!



    Originally Posted by StudRawk
    No Doubt Express way residential areas are very appealing and still have good numbers of appreciations in near future.

    Problem in Noida Ext. gives positive feed back on Express way projects and demand goes high now.

    According to me Its better to calculate about best project on Express way after 1 year or after election because till the time Knife on head will be removed and picture of construction work by builders will be clear.

    No Doubt it is also a good time to invest on express way but also not to forget the fact about Politics and Situation.

    StuD \m/
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Unidentified
    This is what the real Esate is, When to sell & when to invest!!!

    Access the situation correctly & choose the right option from below:

    -Dont wait too long for the prices to shoot up.
    (Kash us samay le lia hota toh aaj... )

    -Dont make hurry to regret your decision.
    (yarr jaldbazi kar di...)


    My advice is judge your risk taking potential & act wisely. EW future looks good as of now!!!


    Thanks ZHOIAB!!!! :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • he is not Zohaib...

    Originally Posted by ashok4814
    Thanks ZHOIAB!!!! :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chirag999
    he is not Zohaib...


    hmm..seems like he is :bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chirag999
    he is not Zohaib...


    chriag999 is the stupid zohaib ...thts why he knows
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by msdhoni
    chriag999 is the stupid zohaib ...thts why he knows


    Thanks Mr. Dhoni!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by msdhoni
    chriag999 is the stupid zohaib ...thts why he knows


    Zohaib is stupid and you are most intelligent(?) person on earth..
    If anyone will say anything in your praise (?), you'll go to complain to moderator...
    CommentQuote
  • Dhoni sahi main mast banda hai.. except him everybody is stupid /idiot.

    Moderator please ban this funny character or restrict him to post only in joke thread ..he is spoiling the image of iref.:bab (3):


    Originally Posted by msdhoni
    chriag999 is the stupid zohaib ...thts why he knows
    CommentQuote