We have been hearing lot of issues now in NE, Greater Noida region. It is now becoming bit risky entering the RE market in Noida and surrounding areas. Considering all the running projects of NE region which projects are looking the safest for now.

3C ? Jaypee ?
Read more
41 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ondabhai
    There is no point in talking about SAFEST project. There is NONE

By the time you know whether your project is safe or not, it is too late. You can not change a boat at the middle and no one can guarantee you that the next boat will be safer.

Here in IREF many people proving their projects to be the safest for their own reason and motive.

You will only know whether your project is safe or not after 10 years of possession...... At this point of time, you only know which projects are dangerous from the very beginning... that's all.

itna gussa kya ho gaya bhai subah subah ?
    CommentQuote
  • फिर टेंशन देने के मूड में किसान

ग्रेटर नोएडा ।। ग्रेटर नोएडा के किसान एक बार फिर बिल्डरों और अथॉरिटी को टेंशन देने के मूड में हैं। बिसरख समेत चार गांवों के किसानें ने मीटिंग कर जमीन अधिग्रहण के खिलाफ हाई कोर्ट जाने का फैसला किया है।

किसान हाई कोर्ट में याचिका दायर करने के लिए सोमवार को पेपर वर्क पूरा करेंगे। इसके बाद मंगलवार को इलाहाबाद हाई कोर्ट में याचिका दायर करेंगे। अगर हाई कोर्ट किसानों की याचिका स्वीकार कर जमीन अधिग्रहण रद्द करने का फैसला दे देता है तो दर्जनों बिल्डरों के प्रॉजेक्ट्स पर असर पड़ सकता है। ऐसा होने पर हजारों निवेशकों को परेशानी उठानी पड़ सकती है।

ग्रेटर नोएडा किसान संघर्ष समिति के बैनर तले किसानों ने जमीन अधिग्रहण के खिलाफ हाई कोर्ट में याचिका दायर करने को लेकर पंचायत की। समिति के प्रवक्ता मनवीर भाटी ने बताया कि बिसरख गांव के किसानों की अथॉरिटी ने करीब 608 हेक्टेयर जमीन अधिग्रहीत की है।

अधिग्रहण के बाद अथॉरिटी ने जमीन बिल्डरों को अलॉट कर दी। किसानों ने पंचायत में आरोप लगाया कि अथॉरिटी ने किसानों की वर्षों पुरानी आबादी का भी अधिग्रहण कर लिया, जिससे किसान बेघर हो गए।

मनवीर ने बताया कि बिसरख की तरह ही रौजा , जलालपुर पतवाड़ी गांव में भी किसानों ने पंचायत कर अधिग्रहण के खिलाफ हाई कोर्ट जाने का निर्णय किया है। रौजा याकूबपुर में अथॉरिटी ने हाल ही में धारा -4 की कार्रवाई पूरी की है।

बिसरख में हुई किसान पंचायत में प्रधान अजय भाटी , कर्ण सिंह , रिछपाल सिंह , रणबीर यादव , जलालपुर के पूर्व प्रधान जयप्रकाश , ग्रीस त्यागी आदि शामिल थे। उन्होंने बताया कि दो गांवों में 70 प्रतिशत किसान हाई कोर्ट में याचिका दायर करने की बात कह रहे हैं जबकि 30 प्रतिशत किसान आपसी समझौते से ही मामले को निपटाने के पक्ष में हैं।
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gagan Singh
    itna gussa kya ho gaya bhai subah subah ?

Gaganbhai ... kahan hain gussa? bilkul first class!!
    CommentQuote
    There is no point in talking about SAFEST project. There is NONE

By the time you know whether your project is safe or not, it is too late. You can not change a boat at the middle and no one can guarantee you that the next boat will be safer.

Here in IREF many people proving their projects to be the safest for their own reason and motive.

You will only know whether your project is safe or not after 10 years of possession...... At this point of time, you only know which projects are dangerous from the very beginning... that's all.

But you have to make decisions now based upon the facts that you have not. You can not wait for 10 years to decide upon the property. The only purpose of this thread is to find out the projects which are safe based upon the current factors. eg. Definitely NE in current scenario may not be a good buy.

And Safe is relative term. 3C is Noida is Safer then Amrapalli NE. That doesn't mean nothing can happen to 3C in future.

Idea is to find the projects which are looking better atleast in current scenario.
    CommentQuote
    Gaganbhai ... kahan hain gussa? bilkul first class!!

Phir theek hai... ;-)
    CommentQuote
  • Dont know why I am having this uncanny feeling that, if there is a government change in UP ....Then this Jaypee will be one of the biggest scam in itself ...far more bigger than this NE scam....
    People talk of money changing hands and everything getting sorted...BUT with media activism and vigilance ..this may too not be possible...
    Bribery taken to a different level ..by gifting flats or subsidizing prices internally to payoff in different PAN INDIAN projects...power infra and what not ....YEW is a small part of the whole operations...Mano ya na mano.....Next Tsunami in RE ...if BMW is out.....
    CommentQuote
  • Guys u always say 3c 3c...... but do u actually know the things behind...
    my friend have flat booked with 3c in LP .Do u guys even know that 3c doesn't even have their name in BBA. BBA has been done with a another construction company or they are some other builders. I stay in the area near LP . But i have observed that this locality is
    simply worthless.. rather i feel that other projects on Eway and Noida 7xx sectors are much better than this .. also LB ha smuch much better location ... as this locality has very rowdy and dirty crowd due to bahngel village and lots of factories on Dari road......
    waht i feel is that 3c creates a hype for them and for creating this they charge extra as compared to other builders.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by babhishek14
    Guys u always say 3c 3c...... but do u actually know the things behind...
    my friend have flat booked with 3c in LP .Do u guys even know that 3c doesn't even have their name in BBA. BBA has been done with a another construction company or they are some other builders. I stay in the area near LP . But i have observed that this locality is
    simply worthless.. rather i feel that other projects on Eway and Noida 7xx sectors are much better than this .. also LB ha smuch much better location ... as this locality has very rowdy and dirty crowd due to bahngel village and lots of factories on Dari road......
    waht i feel is that 3c creates a hype for them and for creating this they charge extra as compared to other builders.....

You are loosing the context, Idea is not to shout at 3C but to find out the safe projects.
    CommentQuote
  • jp

jp is the safest...its the only freehold property in noida 3c is leasehold...i bought cosmos..which is the cheapest project in jp after lot of research and got a great price from the underwriter
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum, and I have been following this thread.
    Me and my family have booked 2 flats in Sports City, Jaypee. Since the F1 racing track is coming to India, it looks unlikely that the project won't get delivered. Since the F1 track is the first in India, I believe the Sports City is the safest bet. what say?

Regards,
    JS
    CommentQuote
  • Any land which has a clear title and where builder has good ethics is safe....
    Now if we talk about Noida and related area if we talk about Land Acquisition Policies they have been same in acquiring lands.. be it Noida,GNoida,Yeway...
    Now there are 2 things :

1- Cases like Shaberi where farmers did not took compensation and went to court. Its clear that no project will develop there had it been 3c or jaypee or any other builder on that land.....

2- Other cases of NE+Noida7X+Noida Eway+ GNoida+ Yeay where since 2006 Section 17 urgency clause has been there and farmers have taken compensation.... nothing should hapeen technically as if till 6 months after award of compensation date case is not filed and compensation is taken by farmer after giving NOC he cant callenge in Court......

Now also in second case Builder reputation has 2 aspects:

1- Builders reputation in terms of delivery and quality of projects...
    2- Ethics of builder...

Take the current scenario for Mahagun\OrangeCounty\Olive County\ has been treated as very good builder of NE area and Amrapali has been treated that they will not deliver and have bad quality of construction etc etc...
    now u urslef see the integrity and ethics with which Amrapali is coming forward and supporting its buyers........and also the pace with which its projects are going in multiple areas....

So in a nutsheel if the land is clear and builder has good intentions that project is safe....rest only time can tell.....
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Abhishek,

Could you please let me know if there is any rule or section of any act on the basis of which you have made this statement "6 months after award of compensation date case is not filed..."

I think fact of farmers accepting compensation could be a legally decisive factor in deciding a case of acquisition.

Originally Posted by babhishek14
    Any land which has a clear title and where builder has good ethics is safe....
    2- Other cases of NE+Noida7X+Noida Eway+ GNoida+ Yeay where since 2006 Section 17 urgency clause has been there and farmers have taken compensation.... nothing should hapeen technically as if till 6 months after award of compensation date case is not filed and compensation is taken by farmer after giving NOC he cant callenge in Court......

Now also in second case Builder reputation has 2 aspects:

1- Builders reputation in terms of delivery and quality of projects...
    2- Ethics of builder...

Take the current scenario for Mahagun\OrangeCounty\Olive County\ has been treated as very good builder of NE area and Amrapali has been treated that they will not deliver and have bad quality of construction etc etc...
    now u urslef see the integrity and ethics with which Amrapali is coming forward and supporting its buyers........and also the pace with which its projects are going in multiple areas....

So in a nutsheel if the land is clear and builder has good intentions that project is safe....rest only time can tell.....
    CommentQuote
  • As per Land Acquisition act:

Taking possession
    16.Power to take possession:- When the Collector has made an award under section 11, he may take possession of the land, which shall thereupon vest absolutely in the Government, free from all encumbrances.

18.Reference to Court:- (1) Any person interested who has not accepted the award may, be written application to the Collector, require that the matter be referred by the Collector for the determination of the Court, whether his objection be to the measurement of the land, the amount of the compensation, the persons to whom it is payable, or the appropriate of the compensation among the persons interested. (2) The application shall state the grounds on which objection to the award is taken: Provided that every such application shall be made,---
    (a) if the person making it was present or represented before the Collector at the time when he
    made his award, within six weeks from the date of the Collector's award;
    (b) in other cases, within six weeks of the receipt of the notice from the Collector under section
    12, sub-section (2), or within six months from the date of the Collector's award, whichever period shall first expire.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Abhishek, even if the farmers accepted compensation and did not raise any objection within 6 months as per Rule 18 (b), can the courts cacel the acquisition if the authority followed a wrong procedure in acquiring the land in the first place?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by babhishek14
    As per Land Acquisition act:

Taking possession
    16.Power to take possession:-
    When the Collector has made an award under section 11, he may take possession of the land, which shall thereupon vest absolutely in the Government, free from all encumbrances.

18.Reference to Court:- (1) Any person interested who has not accepted the award may, be written application to the Collector, require that the matter be referred by the Collector for the determination of the Court, whether his objection be to the measurement of the land, the amount of the compensation, the persons to whom it is payable, or the appropriate of the compensation among the persons interested. (2) The application shall state the grounds on which objection to the award is taken: Provided that every such application shall be made,---
    (a) if the person making it was present or represented before the Collector at the time when he
    made his award, within six weeks from the date of the Collector's award;
    (b) in other cases, within six weeks of the receipt of the notice from the Collector under section
    12, sub-section (2), or within six months from the date of the Collector's award, whichever period shall first expire.

Thanks abhishek. this point really gives some relief to the ongoing tension.
    CommentQuote