I am moving to Delhi next month and i already started my work for my future house. I have gone through the related issues and come to know everyone recommending for 3C and logix but big no for supertech projects. I totally trust you all for your recommendations that is why i need your help to make my decision on NORTH EYE project. I know i should go to field and have a look then make my decision but your suggestions will give me preview. Thanks
Read more
Reply
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Rahul_s
    I am moving to Delhi next month and i already started my work for my future house. I have gone through the related issues and come to know everyone recommending for 3C and logix but big no for supertech projects. I totally trust you all for your recommendations that is why i need your help to make my decision on NORTH EYE project. I know i should go to field and have a look then make my decision but your suggestions will give me preview. Thanks


    yes ......it is about 4th best in noida
    CommentQuote
  • First please share,What is prompting you to buy in North Eye???

    here's My point of view

    Builder- Blacklisted

    Price- Highly Priced ( yes its a luxury segment, but still too much)
    a overhyped project, visit 10 brokers & may will find 10 different prices

    Possession- only God knows

    This project is a Lollypop for NRI's... & people whith a lot of surplus black money.. Supertech is ready to adjust it on 80-20 basis.


    Originally Posted by Rahul_s
    I am moving to Delhi next month and i already started my work for my future house. I have gone through the related issues and come to know everyone recommending for 3C and logix but big no for supertech projects. I totally trust you all for your recommendations that is why i need your help to make my decision on NORTH EYE project. I know i should go to field and have a look then make my decision but your suggestions will give me preview. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • very high risk...biggest question is abt the builder.
    suepertech is a spoiled name in the market.
    CommentQuote
  • Just stay away, this project will never see the light of the day. There are several good ones available in Noida so I don't see any point picking Supertech.
    CommentQuote
  • This project is a buy only after/near completion for safety of your investment
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by djvjain
    Just stay away, this project will never see the light of the day. There are several good ones available in Noida so I don't see any point picking Supertech.

    Thanks all for your guidance

    Dear djvjain Can you please elaborate other good projects. i am looking something on good side not really very luxury but yes something good. Also please suggest me good sectors in noida because i am planning to come to delhi to take a look before i rent a property. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Very unlikely you will get any concrete information about those kind of project in this forum. Try to understand that the audiences are different.

    Not many ( if not no one) in this forum will have the capability or preference to buy such a high end property. Discount very very few real (if any) and few 'on internet' super rich here in IREF, who claim to considered the project.

    Try to get the information from some other platform, very unlikely North Eye customers venture in FREE internet forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ondabhai
    Very unlikely you will get any concrete information about those kind of project in this forum. Try to understand that the audiences are different.

    Not many ( if not no one) in this forum will have the capability or preference to buy such a high end property. Discount very very few real (if any) and few 'on internet' super rich here in IREF, who claim to considered the project.

    Try to get the information from some other platform, very unlikely North Eye customers venture in FREE internet forum.


    hmm.. point hai bhai!!!:bab (22):
    CommentQuote
  • while people here might not know about this particular project. but they can definitely provide good info about past performance of builder, which is a big factor in determining prospects of any project, luxury or non-luxury.
    Originally Posted by ondabhai
    Very unlikely you will get any concrete information about those kind of project in this forum. Try to understand that the audiences are different.

    Not many ( if not no one) in this forum will have the capability or preference to buy such a high end property. Discount very very few real (if any) and few 'on internet' super rich here in IREF, who claim to considered the project.

    Try to get the information from some other platform, very unlikely North Eye customers venture in FREE internet forum.
    CommentQuote
  • agreed, i cannot even think of investing this much money so not in a position to comment on the specifications or the plans of project but yes stiil you can expect the info like builder's reputation, quality and latest updates abt the area...so keep searching IFREF...

    Originally Posted by alokgarg
    while people here might not know about this particular project. but they can definitely provide good info about past performance of builder, which is a big factor in determining prospects of any project, luxury or non-luxury.
    CommentQuote
  • another thing to keep in mind is that project is right now in conception phase. anybody can come with a concept so luxurious and so out of the world, that anything can be demanded for it. but investors should investigate if company will be able to execute this concept or if concept is even feasible. that knowledge will only come from the past performance of company and feasibility of concept.
    Originally Posted by chirag999
    agreed, i cannot even think of investing this much money so not in a position to comment on the specifications or the plans of project but yes stiil you can expect the info like builder's reputation, quality and latest updates abt the area...so keep searching IFREF...
    CommentQuote
  • and for such kind of project builder needs to be very very professional, supertech has a bad name at this time but may be they just want to use this project as a weapon to change their reputation.

    I am not talking abt the verbal talks and promises from the builder but just interview the builder regarding this project, project plan, how they plan to complete the construction, project management team....and as you are investing so much money so builder shuld respond to all these queries...like if you are really intrstd then all these queries may help you to know how serious is the builder abt this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Builder reputation is definitely one factor ... however builder reputation can be completely different for low income, medium income and high end projects.

    High end project has much more visibility and publicity than a low end project... it will be self destruction for Supertech to damage their reputation in such a high visibility project.

    Regarding management, construction quality, blah blah... all depends on the humble "Thekedar" ... the thekedar can be Ganguram or someone like L&T or Hyundai ... who knows.
    CommentQuote
  • would you care to provide some examples for your first point. IMO thekedar will perform ok if there is proper supervision, which again will depend on what kind of company it is.
    Originally Posted by ondabhai
    Builder reputation is definitely one factor ... however builder reputation can be completely different for low income, medium income and high end projects.

    High end project has much more visibility and publicity than a low end project... it will be self destruction for Supertech to damage their reputation in such a high visibility project.

    Regarding management, construction quality, blah blah... all depends on the humble "Thekedar" ... the thekedar can be Ganguram or someone like L&T or Hyundai ... who knows.
    CommentQuote
  • Agree with you Alok, as always! It depends on the builder which thekedar to choose. A lousy builder will not want to go with LnT. Even if the best contractor is hired, work will progress only if he is paid regularly. Even in the best case, lets assume supertech delivers as promised, how much can be the rate at possession? Max to max 10k. But supertech is asking that rate today. So there is no point even considering it. Even unitech golf and country club looks to be a safer option. I don't really understand the luxury stuff; but feel like TGB Meghdootam will become the talk of the town after possession, which should h
    appen by the end of next year.
    CommentQuote