Hi,

Just checked the below link and get to know even Logix is not safe. Please let me know if anyone have any idea on this.

BSP land allotments in Noida caused Rs 40,000 crore loss: BJP - The Economic Times
Read more
26 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rkapur
    Hi,

Just checked the below link and get to know even Logix is not safe. Please let me know if anyone have any idea on this.

BSP land allotments in Noida caused Rs 40,000 crore loss: BJP - The Economic Times

lolx , ab toh barat mai sari partiyaan ayengi jab tak election nahi ho jate hain. Jahe Congress ho ya BJP, SP ka ana bacha hai

Above link only shows name of the Brand but not name of the project but Logix most of projects are on NE but still it is not an issue

StuD \m/
    CommentQuote
  • Logix Projects are on Noida Expressway and coming Logix name means even expressway is not safe.

Do any one have any idea on this
    CommentQuote
  • These are allegations only that is also by political parties only ... earlier there were news when SP did these allegation then 3C, Supertech and Amrapali names also have come ..... if BMW goes out of Power then may be Logix also have to pay out to new Govt just like any other benefited builder ..

As fas as expressway Land aquition the above artilcle said nothing ... so as no worries so far for expressway or land alloted to Logix ..

Originally Posted by rkapur
    Logix Projects are on Noida Expressway and coming Logix name means even expressway is not safe.

Do any one have any idea on this
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nsharma
    These are allegations only that is also by political parties only ... earlier there were news when SP did these allegation then 3C, Supertech and Amrapali names also have come ..... if BMW goes out of Power then may be Logix also have to pay out to new Govt just like any other benefited builder ..

As fas as expressway Land aquition the above artilcle said nothing ... so as no worries so far for expressway or land alloted to Logix ..

True, Election time is near now, Its natural After rahul baba others party will also get activate.

NEW is safe so now Logix. Many other posts already gave lot of Egs.

StuD \m/
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by StudRawk

True, Election time is near now, Its natural After rahul baba others party will also get activate.

NE is safe so now Logix. Many other posts already gave lot of Egs.

StuD \m/

End user is looking for the safest investment. For all the projects in Noida (either in 7x,10x or expressway), there is some doubt in the buyer's mind due to the SC decision. In reality, no one is sure about the clear picture. So everything is safe as of now. Not sure about the same in coming few weeks...Wait and watch is the stratergy that most of the buyers should opt....
    CommentQuote
  • Also notice the time period they are talking about - it is 2010-11. Expressway projects were handed over before that. It might be the Logix mall/hotel in Sec-34 they are talking about..
    CommentQuote
  • I was surprised by not seeing 3c's name because they got the best land location in Noida in last few years. I don't think there is any trouble on N expressway as these land deals were settled long time ago. If BMW loses then it will problem for some builders close to her like Jaypee as they received most of the land for pennies.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by djvjain
    I don't think there is any trouble on N expressway as these land deals were settled long time ago.

Do we have any source for this information ? If land is free from dispute in expressway then should one think of buying there without any fear in mind ?

I am asking this question as many people are not aware of the land acquisition in Noida expressway (i.e. under which clause it was acquired)... Your comments on this can help some buyers to take the decision..

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • I read a thread last month in which someone filed an RTI to know more about the land on expressway. It was said that the land along the expressway was acquired at the time when the construction of the expressway started, which was about 10 years ago. Lets see if other buyers have any info on it, but in my opinion it is safe.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinsharma
    Do we have any source for this information ? If land is free from dispute in expressway then should one think of buying there without any fear in mind ?

I am asking this question as people are not aware of the land acquisition in Noida expressway (i.e. under which clause it was acquired)... Your comments on this can help some buyers to take the decision..

Thanks.

you can check the noida acquisition dates on the following link
    Land Records

in addition, i think the area allotted in 2011 according to BJP is about YEW , as it talks about Vistar (3C), Logix and Wave, all of them launched townships in a short period in that area. Jaypee is not discussed as that project was there since quiet some time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rkapur
    Hi,

Seems this says about YEA but nothing sure as any farmer can raise compensation issue on the same ground . Sure Noida authority has done a mistake of not giving chance to farmers to raise any objection when they carried out the aquistation.
    CommentQuote
  • now the big problem is politics, they are just using this matter as a weapon and where derez is politics, dirty things are supposed to happen.

So farmers and opposition will try to create problems even for the areas where farmers got all the benefits and hav happly accepted compensation.

Originally Posted by sharmafire
    Seems this says about YEA but nothing sure as any farmer can raise compensation issue on the same ground . Sure Noida authority has done a mistake of not giving chance to farmers to raise any objection when they carried out the aquistation.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, the common man is there to suffer. I could see issue coming up for Yamuna expressway buyers too.
    CommentQuote
  • when it is a matter of name then 3C is far ahead then other builders except Jaypee ...

3C, Gaur, Paras etc name has been come in Mar 2011 itself ... may be in the mean time they have prepared themselves for new Govt..

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/noida/t-sp-demand-cbi-probe-land-scam-noida-16942.html

http://www.hindustantimes.com/BJP-SP-vow-to-expose-graft-in-city-land-deals/Article1-677347.aspx

Originally Posted by djvjain
    I was surprised by not seeing 3c's name because they got the best land location in Noida in last few years. I don't think there is any trouble on N expressway as these land deals were settled long time ago. If BMW loses then it will problem for some builders close to her like Jaypee as they received most of the land for pennies.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Anubhav,

How is Vistar related to 3C ?

Originally Posted by anubhaviit
    you can check the noida acquisition dates on the following link
    Land Records

in addition, i think the area allotted in 2011 according to BJP is about YEW , as it talks about Vistar (3C), Logix and Wave, all of them launched townships in a short period in that area. Jaypee is not discussed as that project was there since quiet some time.
    CommentQuote