Hi,

Just checked the below link and get to know even Logix is not safe. Please let me know if anyone have any idea on this.

BSP land allotments in Noida caused Rs 40,000 crore loss: BJP - The Economic Times
Read more
26 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CommentQuote
  • Ohhh .... I didnt know that .... Thanks for the info ... One more query, is 3C somehow related to "Graphite Constructions" as well? The reason I am asking you this is one of my friends who has purchased a flat in LB was saying that the cheques they pay are in the name of Graphite Constriuctions..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skoda0505
    Ohhh .... I didnt know that .... Thanks for the info ... One more query, is 3C somehow related to "Graphite Constructions" as well? The reason I am asking you this is one of my friends who has purchased a flat in LB was saying that the cheques they pay are in the name of Graphite Constriuctions..

No idea about graphite const. sounds as black as graphite is. i just wonder how come one writes cheques of lakhs of rupees to such fictitious companies without any verification. and on other hand we behave like a shrewd investors chasing high returns. in my opinion all cheques should be in favor of 3c company as that is the seller.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anubhaviit
    No idea about graphite const. sounds as black as graphite is. .

Lolz ... good one !!! :D

Well this is what I remember ... i might be wrong as well... can somebody who has bought a flat in LB pls confirm ?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, it has to be in the name of 3c and not graphite. Are you sure it is not for some other work they had done in the building(still it should be 3c, but the only appropriate answer I can think of). Noone should give them a check of anything other than the company that is selling them the flat.

All rich builders very well know about the govt change(although they don't want) and if that happens then they will just choke the money down the throat of the new govt and shut them up. Where will the money come from - new upated EDC/IDC, increase in super area, increase in lease renewal plan from the govt. They would make all these charges look genuine because state govt makes them(not super area though) and it is the easiest way to pass it on to the buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • Well let me cross check with the person who told me about this Graphite thing and then i shall update you all on this.
    CommentQuote
  • Ok, I posted this question on the LB thread and got the following replies for LP and LB.

===================================================
    User LChand said: For LB, 3C asking payment in the name of
    "LOTUS BOULEVARD A/C GGPPL" right from 1st Payment.

Can you / anyone please update the information for LP regarding this?
    =====================================================
    User vnagpal29 said: In Case of Panache also the payment from the day one is being made in name of " Lotus Panache A/C GGPPL ".
    At the Bottom of the demand note it is clearly mentioned as Granite Gate Properties Private Ltd., Part of 3C Group .
    ======================================================

Doesnt this ring a bell? So its confirmed that they take payments in the name of small unknown companies like Granite and Vistar and use the name 3C only for marketing purpose ?
    CommentQuote
  • yes, 3C is taking money for LB, LP, LZ & sports city in the name of GGPL, but they r doing well in terms of speed of construction & quality than any other builder.
    never predict future, lets hope for the best.
    CommentQuote
  • I heard 3C is making construction too fast ... 2 floors in one month ... by this possession should be at max in 18 month .... that wud be best for buyers .. but if the possession is after 39 months then 3C may get slow after top floor construction (i.e. after getting 80-85% payment even on CLP)

For LB after first Tower possesion the Club facilities wud be completed after 2 years ... fo other towers construction wud be continue for 2 years .. that wud not be easy for towers with early possesions ...

so every builder has it's own plan to make margins ...

Originally Posted by KMP_FNG
    yes, 3C is taking money for LB, LP, LZ & sports city in the name of GGPL, but they r doing well in terms of speed of construction & quality than any other builder.
    never predict future, lets hope for the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Haven't you read the news that farmers of GNoida are planning to file cases for land that was acquired in 1991 on the same grounds on which farmers have already won cases in both the high court as well as supreme court?

If you believe that your post is not stupid then please quote under which law they are not entitled to challenge the decade old land acquisition.
    CommentQuote
  • First you came with a wiki link and now link to another irrelevant article.

The article you have quoted is clearly talking about challenging the land acquisition done where section 4 notification had been given allowing the people to raise their objections to land acquisition. If the people in that case were given a fair chance to raise objection but they didn't, then it is their mistake.

What the Allahabad high court order in Sahberi case is saying and what I had repeatedly tried to tell you is that proceedings under section 4 (allowing farmers to raise objections in a fair manner) was not done by GNoida authority. They used the urgency clause to jump over that section.

It is only now that GNoida authority is going to give farmers an opportunity to raise objections under the relevant law and try to reacquire the land.

Read the following news. It is already posted in some other thread:

Tables turned, Sahberi banishes Authority - The Times of India

Greater Noida Authority officials had added that once the process of returning land to farmers was completed, the authority would try and reacquire this land as per section 4 of the land acquisition Act, after giving farmers a "fair hearing and with their full consent."

As I said read the full court order and then think about it with a cool head.

I have my own GNoida authority plot, so I am not trying to bad mouth that area without any reason.
    CommentQuote