I was trying to get acquisition details through public notices on noida authority website. Acquisition notices are in village name format.

Does anybody know which sector number map to which villages (especially sector 7x and 1xx)?
Read more
Reply
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Go to below link on noida website.
    Index of /Land_Record

    The link to this information is misspelled (may be intentionally) in the main page. But it can be accessed directly via above link.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Sanjeev.
    I might be missing something but it only gives village name information. I am perticularly looking for which villages come under which sector. I was unable to locate the same in the link provided by you.
    CommentQuote
  • Details of land records noida.

    Index of /Land_Record
    On this link you can also see the details of dhara 4 and dhara 6 etc. You just need to know the name of the village.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by itismaddy
    Thanks Sanjeev.
    I might be missing something but it only gives village name information. I am perticularly looking for which villages come under which sector. I was unable to locate the same in the link provided by you.


    You can see Noida Master Plan 2031. It has names of villages. (http://www.noidaauthorityonline.com/MasterPlan2031/Master-Plan-2031-Draft.pdf)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sanjeev_kt
    Go to below link on noida website.
    Index of /Land_Record

    The link to this information is misspelled (may be intentionally) in the main page. But it can be accessed directly via above link.


    Is there such info available for Noida Extension land too ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sanjeev_kt
    You can see Noida Master Plan 2031. It has names of villages. (http://www.noidaauthorityonline.com/MasterPlan2031/Master-Plan-2031-Draft.pdf)


    It doesn't mention the old village boundaries but only existing villages (mostly which were not notified as they were residential regions)
    CommentQuote
  • You may use this map to know the name /location of villages.

    http://gbnagar.nic.in/Map/map.jpg

    You can also use wikimapia.

    Alternatively file RTI application with NA to get details.
    CommentQuote