Hi Members,

Me and my brother today have booked 4 Studios, 485 sq.ft. each in Ajnara Elements. I searched the entire forum but found no reviews whatsoever of either the builder or this project, except a member talking about its having only 2 lifts, which ideally should have been three.

Our main criteria of making this booking was 1) fixed return of 12 percent till possession and 2) rental or lease income in future.

We have a flat each in ATS Paradiso in Gr. Noida too wich are on rent. I am highly anticipating the growth story of 137 but does anyone sense any issues with land acquisition on the expressway too. Also how is the builder's history, projects and delivery commitments and the Elements as a project. Plus how easy (or difficult) it would be to put the studios on lease upon posession. Expert detailed answers needed from the elite members. Thanks in advance. By the way, my total buy price is 4700 inc. BSP, PLC's, LR etc., what should be the anticipated price on delivery?
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I have recently visited this site, construction is done till 14th floor. Is this a good project for investment prespective. I'm getting a a studio- 495 sqft park facing unit for 30 lakhs.
    CommentQuote
  • Senior members, can you please suggest me on this project. Is this a good project to invest
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, Is there anyone who can lend me advice on this project
    CommentQuote
  • Admin/Moderator, looks like no-one is interested to provide a feedback on this project. Will you help me to decide plz
    CommentQuote
  • stay away from this project
    CommentQuote
  • Do you have any reasoning behind this warning, please be more descriptive
    CommentQuote
  • I have been waiting for Seniors to advice me on this Project. As per Ajnara they are getting good response for the Studios but when I look on Web there is nobody talking about this project.

Need inputs guys
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noida82
    I have been waiting for Seniors to advice me on this Project. As per Ajnara they are getting good response for the Studios but when I look on Web there is nobody talking about this project.

Need inputs guys

Cookie vishal1880; and other Senior members/members invested here & with other Ajnara Projects, please help the user with your comments .

CommentQuote